Good dentist experience siem reap

This is a part of our Cambodia forums to chat about anything Cambodia-related. This discussion forum is at the top of our site because it's usually the busiest part of the expat community chatter with random topics on just about everything, including expat life, Khmer politics, Cambodian blogs we have or have come across, or whatever else our members want to discuss. Whether you're an expatriate, tourist, Cambodian or random traveler just passing through South East Asia, you are welcome to talk about anything or start new topics yourselves.
Pedroviera
Expatriate
United States of America

Good dentist experience siem reap

Post by Pedroviera »

Scheduled exam cleaning with "pachem siem reap branch" 063965333 I specifically asked for Dr. Chour darith by Facebook messaging clinic. Doctor messaged me direct quickly and scheduled appointment. 1) modern facility on par usa very clean 2) .Very thorough teeth cleaning, cleans below the gum line, fluoride, same process as western facility 3) modern xray machine and Doctor was very honest with the scan and his consultation . He easily could have ordered root canal or pulling I wouldn't known the difference (I had gum issue) 23 dollar scaling and polishing and worth every penny This third cleaning I've had in Cambodia so I can compare (other 2 cheap not modern or thorough) Only dentist Cambodia I would consider surgery and major procedures . And the hygienist was also on par western facility. IVery good experience overall as far as dentist go