English to Chinese interpreters

This is a part of our Cambodia forums to chat about anything Cambodia-related. This discussion forum is at the top of our site because it's usually the busiest part of the expat community chatter with random topics on just about everything, including expat life, Khmer politics, Cambodian blogs we have or have come across, or whatever else our members want to discuss. Whether you're an expatriate, tourist, Cambodian or random traveler just passing through South East Asia, you are welcome to talk about anything or start new topics yourselves.
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

English to Chinese interpreters

Post by pczz » Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:15 pm

I know some Khmer who speak excellent English. I know some khmer who are fluent in Chinese but useless at English. Does anyone know someone who can interpret at meetings from English to Chinese and back? Have a contact who is looking for one
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: English to Chinese interpreters

Post by Doc67 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:56 am

when is the meeting and what is the pay? I know a Taiwanese guy coming into PP today and leaving in 4 days. He does translation into English and Italian. Not sure if he would want a job but I could ask. (I am assuming Taiwan is Chinese??)

Let me know the info and I will rely it. PM if preferred
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic