developments in the Kingdom

This is a part of our Cambodia forums to chat about anything Cambodia-related. This discussion forum is at the top of our site because it's usually the busiest part of the expat community chatter with random topics on just about everything, including expat life, Khmer politics, Cambodian blogs we have or have come across, or whatever else our members want to discuss. Whether you're an expatriate, tourist, Cambodian or random traveler just passing through South East Asia, you are welcome to talk about anything or start new topics yourselves.
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

developments in the Kingdom

Post by AndyKK » Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:40 am

I had just turned on the computer heading for CEO and on the browser I came across this, or rather it came across me I knew there was plenty of building planning and activities, but this was a little surprising. I now am thinking just wait till the developers get their heels dug in and really start to build.

https://www.compass.com.kh/
Always "hope" but never "expect".
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: developments in the Kingdom

Post by AndyKK » Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:58 am

Always "hope" but never "expect".
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: developments in the Kingdom

Post by pczz » Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:39 am

Have to say there are 2 things putting me off buying a condo
1) I have yet to see anyway with soundproofing.Not saying there aren't any but I haven't seen them.
2) maintenance costs seem to go up and down at the whim of the management, If there is low occupancy everyoe suddenly get a big bill I think in Thailand the owners have to vote and the owner is reponsible for the mainenance charges of unsold apartments. please correct me if I am wrong which i probably am.
3) too many half finished ones nd i wonder if the developers wil ever raise the money to finish them in a slowig market. Again, I believe the developers have to show they have the cash to finish before they get the licesnce
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic