My Daughter Bakes First Chocolate Cake

This is a part of our Cambodia forums to chat about anything Cambodia-related. This discussion forum is at the top of our site because it's usually the busiest part of the expat community chatter with random topics on just about everything, including expat life, Khmer politics, Cambodian blogs we have or have come across, or whatever else our members want to discuss. Whether you're an expatriate, tourist, Cambodian or random traveler just passing through South East Asia, you are welcome to talk about anything or start new topics yourselves.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: My Daughter Bakes First Chocolate Cake

Post by Doc67 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:31 pm

Mishmash wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:00 pm
Duncan wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:41 am
Good work Mash. But you have to follow it up by letting her practice on other things like cooking eggs , hotdogs and other things. It's surprising what they can do if you just stand back and watch and only give advice.
Thanks Duncan, It surprises me every day. I have 7 kids ranging from 3.5 to 36. Yeah gotta be the hotdogs - thanks for the suggestion :beer3: :thumb:
Don't forget biscuits Mish. Less messy and infinite variations of ingredients, shapes and sizes.

Nice thread...
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Re: My Daughter Bakes First Chocolate Cake

Post by Duncan » Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:17 pm

Mishmash wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:00 pm
Duncan wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:41 am
Good work Mash. But you have to follow it up by letting her practice on other things like cooking eggs , hotdogs and other things. It's surprising what they can do if you just stand back and watch and only give advice.
Thanks Duncan, It surprises me every day. I have 7 kids ranging from 3.5 to 36. Yeah gotta be the hotdogs - thanks for the suggestion :beer3: :thumb:

Did you mention hotdogs.

Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic