Darknet Cambodia News Forum: If you want access to the new section it's OPT-IN and you need to request it

This is a part of our Cambodia forums to chat about anything Cambodia-related. This discussion forum is at the top of our site because it's usually the busiest part of the expat community chatter with random topics on just about everything, including expat life, Khmer politics, Cambodian blogs we have or have come across, or whatever else our members want to discuss. Whether you're an expatriate, tourist, Cambodian or random traveler just passing through South East Asia, you are welcome to talk about anything or start new topics yourselves.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Re: Darknet Cambodia News Forum: If you want access to the new section it's OPT-IN and you need to request it

Post by Username Taken » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:27 pm

Mata Hari wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:22 pm
My christmas wish : Getting access to the Darnet Forum, pleeeeease 😇
Your wish has been granted. :hattip:
... give 'em a quick, short, sharp shock ...

https://BooksAboutCambodia.com
Mata Hari
Expatriate
Germany

Re: Darknet Cambodia News Forum: If you want access to the new section it's OPT-IN and you need to request it

Post by Mata Hari » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:46 pm

Thank you, Santa 🎅
sammycooke
Expatriate
Canada

Post by sammycooke » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:52 pm

Hey Santa, I'd love to find an access granted present under my tree too please. VIP and Darknet.

Thanks
Underprivileged Child

:please:
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:08 pm

:OD:
Username Taken wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:27 pm
Mata Hari wrote:
Merry Xmas. That's a wicked wish. :OD:
JUDGEDREDD
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by JUDGEDREDD » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:36 pm

JUDGEDREDD wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:10 am
I want in the VIP! What's a guy gotta do around here for that juicy juicy subforum?
Please can I get access ?
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:38 pm

sammycooke wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:52 pm
Hey Santa, I'd love to find an access granted present under my tree too please. VIP and Darknet.

Thanks
Underprivileged Child

Dear Sammy,

Santa is disappointed in you. You have had access to the Darknet News since Sat Jun 07, 2014. Didn't you know that?

As for the VIP section, sorry, no can do. You need to jump through hoops to get into that section.
You need a member who is already a member of VIP to personally vouch for you. Contact GM for more about that.

All the best, S. Claus
:santa:
... give 'em a quick, short, sharp shock ...

https://BooksAboutCambodia.com
Mata Hari
Expatriate
Germany

Post by Mata Hari » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:57 pm

Anchor Moy wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:08 pm
:OD:
Username Taken wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:27 pm
Mata Hari wrote:
Merry Xmas. That's a wicked wish. :OD:
Yes, it is ! I already feel very guilty :beer3:
sammycooke
Expatriate
Canada

Post by sammycooke » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:28 pm

Username Taken wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:38 pm
sammycooke wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:52 pm

Thanks
Underprivileged Child

Dear Sammy,

Santa is disappointed in you. You have had access to the Darknet News since Sat Jun 07, 2014. Didn't you know that?

As for the VIP section, sorry, no can do. You need to jump through hoops to get into that section.
You need a member who is already a member of VIP to personally vouch for you. Contact GM for more about that.

All the best, S. Claus
:santa:
Scolded by Santa, on Christmas day no less! I'll try to be better behaved in the future

SANTA

Thanks
DISAPPOINTED Underprivileged Child.
stypur
Tourist
Australia

Post by stypur » Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:54 am

All I want for Christmas is a fat sack of bad Cambodian bush weed, and access to the dark net forums. Pretty please (with cherries on top)
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia » Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:48 am

stypur wrote:All I want for Christmas is a fat sack of bad Cambodian bush weed, and access to the dark net forums. Pretty please (with cherries on top)
Check out my website for all things Kiwi in Cambodia at https://tiny.cc/j410iy
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic