A curse and bad karma

This is a part of our Cambodia forums to chat about anything Cambodia-related. This discussion forum is at the top of our site because it's usually the busiest part of the expat community chatter with random topics on just about everything, including expat life, Khmer politics, Cambodian blogs we have or have come across, or whatever else our members want to discuss. Whether you're an expatriate, tourist, Cambodian or random traveler just passing through South East Asia, you are welcome to talk about anything or start new topics yourselves.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

A curse and bad karma

Post by Duncan »

I gave this new business a curse and bad karma as I walked past for cutting a tree down in front of their business .

Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Phnom Poon
Expatriate
Kiribati

Re: A curse and bad karma

Post by Phnom Poon »

they sell both wine and cleaning supplies?
what could go wrong?
check those corks

monstra mihi bona!
Spigzy
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Spigzy »

Looks like the standard tree pruning exercise each year, there's still a leaf or two sprouting out the bottom of the trunk see?! :-)
Meum est propositum in taberna mori,
ut sint Guinness proxima morientis ori.
tunc cantabunt letius angelorum chori:
"Sit Deus propitius huic potatori."
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Mishmash »

Phnom Poon wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:23 pm they sell both wine and cleaning supplies?
what could go wrong?
check those corks
Their opening promotion was "on the house" I hear.

Several people reported their constipation was cured and their clogged arteries were no more.

I think the Khminglish Chinese Google Translate may have had something to do with it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic