Current market rate for a Khmer language tutor?

This is a part of our Cambodia forums to chat about anything Cambodia-related. This discussion forum is at the top of our site because it's usually the busiest part of the expat community chatter with random topics on just about everything, including expat life, Khmer politics, Cambodian blogs we have or have come across, or whatever else our members want to discuss. Whether you're an expatriate, tourist, Cambodian or random traveler just passing through South East Asia, you are welcome to talk about anything or start new topics yourselves.
valorem
Tourist
United States of America

Re: Current market rate for a Khmer language tutor?

Post by valorem » Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:05 pm

Bitte_Kein_Lexus wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:18 pm
Not sure what English teachers charge for private lessons, but that's what I assume the OP was requesting. Could be cheaper with a friend or two of course. No one would teach for $2/hour, not sure of that's a joke or not.
At first I wanted to know the market rate to hire a private Khmer tutor to teach me conversational Khmer.

A few days later I was curious to know the rate to employ a private English tutor. That's all.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic