Bum Gun Culture

This is a part of our Cambodia forums to chat about anything, whether it relates to Cambodia or not. This discussion forum is at the top of our site because it's usually the busiest part of the expat community chatter with random topics on just about everything, including expat life, Khmer politics, Cambodian blogs we have or have come across, or whatever else our members want to discuss. Whether you're an expatriate, tourist, Cambodian or random traveler just passing through South East Asia, you are welcome to talk about anything or start new topics yourselves.
User avatar
SockPuppet
Expatriate
Posts: 124
Joined: Tue May 06, 2014 8:33 pm
Karma: 0
Honduras

Re: Bum Gun Culture

Postby SockPuppet » Thu May 29, 2014 7:03 am

FreeSocrates! wrote: I have no idea how to even use the scooper. I just look at it like it came from a UFO... I never tried. Wtf do you do? Just splash your ass?
Do you mean this?


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKkryfdtMNQ
Before you criticise someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticise them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes
Soi Dog
Expatriate
Posts: 2236
Joined: Fri May 16, 2014 8:53 am
Karma: 4

Re: Bum Gun Culture

Postby Soi Dog » Thu May 29, 2014 7:40 am

^ I like the "aim for the hole" tip. :thumb:
User avatar
Mr Curious
Expatriate
Posts: 644
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:26 am
Karma: 10
United States of America

Re: Bum Gun Culture

Postby Mr Curious » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:44 am

Maybe I'm the only one that ends up with a wet ass and wanting at least a blow dryer. The hole thing, funny but at a friends place where they had a squat the Dr uncle n fam came and their kid DID that, used the front, and THEN did not flush.
Me and my knees hate squats. PLUS Cambodian bustops toilets often have water (and who knows what else) all over the floor and i'm not droppin trou in THAT, but no place to hang da pants. It's all a big pain in the ass. I noticed a Khmer girl buying a nice size package of tissues. So i did too. She KNEW.
an aside...after I'd used that squat a few days I asked the family how did a one legged man use one? They laughed for 5 minutes.
User avatar
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Posts: 5918
Joined: Mon May 12, 2014 6:51 pm
Karma: 154
Location: The Kremlin
Russia

Re: Bum Gun Culture

Postby vladimir » Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:37 pm

Hate squat toilets.

Recipe for spreading disease.
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
Tim Linkinwater
Expatriate
Posts: 167
Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 10:42 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Bum Gun Culture

Postby Tim Linkinwater » Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:22 pm

Mr Curious wrote: droppin trou

after I'd used that squat a few days I asked the family how did a one legged man use one?
Thank you Mr. Curious. I was in need of a laugh and you gave me a hearty one.

I had never heard the expression "droppin trou" but will certainly be using it.

Also never considered the one-legged man thing, and there are plenty of them. :thumb:
User avatar
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
Posts: 4189
Joined: Fri May 02, 2014 8:05 pm
Karma: 8
United States of America

Re: Bum Gun Culture

Postby OrangeDragon » Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:32 pm

Tim Linkinwater wrote:
Mr Curious wrote: droppin trou

after I'd used that squat a few days I asked the family how did a one legged man use one?
Thank you Mr. Curious. I was in need of a laugh and you gave me a hearty one.

I had never heard the expression "droppin trou" but will certainly be using it.

Also never considered the one-legged man thing, and there are plenty of them. :thumb:
I just asked my wife and we had a good laugh... she has no idea.
User avatar
wackyjacky
Expatriate
Posts: 1640
Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:40 pm
Karma: 1

Re: Bum Gun Culture

Postby wackyjacky » Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:18 pm

I gave up TP really quickly, however I think bum guns are the cause of a lot of food poisoning. The hands have to be thoroughly washed (yes with soap) after because of the back-splash. Sometimes that happens sometimes it doesn't. The ultimate is a programmable Japanese toilet. I think I could finish 'War and Peace' sitting on one of these things. I've been known to book hotels solely due to this amenity.
User avatar
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
Posts: 4189
Joined: Fri May 02, 2014 8:05 pm
Karma: 8
United States of America

Re: Bum Gun Culture

Postby OrangeDragon » Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:27 pm

wackyjacky wrote:I gave up TP really quickly, however I think bum guns are the cause of a lot of food poisoning. The hands have to be thoroughly washed (yes with soap) after because of the back-splash. Sometimes that happens sometimes it doesn't. The ultimate is a programmable Japanese toilet. I think I could finish 'War and Peace' sitting on one of these things. I've been known to book hotels solely due to this amenity.
I've still yet to experience the joy... but I've heard... and it's on my bucket list.
flying chicken
Expatriate
Posts: 1559
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 5:51 am
Karma: 0

Re: Bum Gun Culture

Postby flying chicken » Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:13 pm

I dont know whats up with the bum gun obsession. The water force is so strong, it literally hurts your bum hole esp when you have a sensitive one.
EVERYONE BOW DOWN AND PAY EXTREME HOMAGE TO HIS MAJESTIES flying chicken©


  • Advertisement
Booking.com

  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General Chatter”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], paparazzi, The Mormons and 196 guests