BugZone: Nothing's perfect...

This is a part of our Cambodia forums to chat about anything, whether it relates to Cambodia or not. This discussion forum is at the top of our site because it's usually the busiest part of the expat community chatter with random topics on just about everything, including expat life, Khmer politics, Cambodian blogs we have or have come across, or whatever else our members want to discuss. Whether you're an expatriate, tourist, Cambodian or random traveler just passing through South East Asia, you are welcome to talk about anything or start new topics yourselves.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Posts: 7706
Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 11:37 pm
Karma: 556
Tokelau

Re: BugZone: Nothing's perfect...

Post by Anchor Moy » Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:17 pm

Wow, I'm on. Won't speak too soon though - so far today I've been able to read a couple of posts then offline. Impossible to post, reply, quote.

Here's some more data for you GM.
Error 524
Ray ID: 23208908a88c1043 2015-10-08 08:41:08

Error 524
Ray ID: 232090ef5208091a 2015-10-08 08:46:33

OK, hope this will send. :beer3:
User avatar
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Posts: 9744
Joined: Tue May 06, 2014 11:24 am
Karma: 561
Australia

Re: BugZone: Nothing's perfect...

Post by StroppyChops » Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:36 pm

General Mackevili wrote:Thanks for posting the error details.
Heh! Sounds like an Amazon Support response... :stir:
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
User avatar
General Mackevili
GONK
Posts: 14824
Joined: Tue May 06, 2014 5:24 pm
Karma: 816
Location: The Kingdom
Contact:
United States of America

Re: BugZone: Nothing's perfect...

Post by General Mackevili » Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:43 am

StroppyChops wrote:
General Mackevili wrote:Thanks for posting the error details.
Heh! Sounds like an Amazon Support response... :stir:
Thank you, sir. Is there anything else I can assist you with? If not this call will disconnect in 10 seconds. Thank you for for calling. Have a nice day.

Image
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Posts: 4138
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 1:06 pm
Karma: 388
Korea North

Re: BugZone: Nothing's perfect...

Post by kiwiincambodia » Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:37 pm

Can't connect at all today using Tapatalk.

I keep getting an error saying that this site has been unpublished by tapatalk.
Check out my website for all things Kiwi in Cambodia at https://tiny.cc/j410iy
User avatar
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Posts: 9744
Joined: Tue May 06, 2014 11:24 am
Karma: 561
Australia

Re: BugZone: Nothing's perfect...

Post by StroppyChops » Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:39 pm

General Mackevili wrote:
StroppyChops wrote:
General Mackevili wrote:Thanks for posting the error details.
Heh! Sounds like an Amazon Support response... :stir:
Thank you, sir. Is there anything else I can assist you with? If not this call will disconnect in 10 seconds. Thank you for for calling. Have a nice day.

Image
"Your call today IS important, please stay on the line for an automated survey on your experiences with our support service. [delay] Please press the number on your keypad that corresponds to the most correct answer. Was your support experience today (one) the best you've ever had, or (two) the best you've had, ever? Hanging up now will register your vote for option one."
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
User avatar
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Posts: 9744
Joined: Tue May 06, 2014 11:24 am
Karma: 561
Australia

Re: BugZone: Nothing's perfect...

Post by StroppyChops » Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:10 pm

Sigh. Duplicate post. I blame the embassy.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Posts: 637
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 4:19 pm
Karma: 48
Central African Republic

Re: BugZone: Nothing's perfect...

Post by Jerry Atrick » Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:52 am

Image
User avatar
General Mackevili
GONK
Posts: 14824
Joined: Tue May 06, 2014 5:24 pm
Karma: 816
Location: The Kingdom
Contact:
United States of America

Re: BugZone: Nothing's perfect...

Post by General Mackevili » Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:20 am

Jerry Atrick wrote:Image
Image
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
User avatar
juansweetpotato
Expatriate
Posts: 2637
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:45 pm
Karma: 75

Re: BugZone: Nothing's perfect...

Post by juansweetpotato » Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:45 am

StroppyChops wrote:Sigh. Duplicate post. I blame the embassy.
Fuckin' A! Me 2.
"Can you spare some cutter for an old man?"
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Posts: 7706
Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 11:37 pm
Karma: 556
Tokelau

Re: BugZone: Nothing's perfect...

Post by Anchor Moy » Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:50 am

juansweetpotato wrote:
StroppyChops wrote:Sigh. Duplicate post. I blame the embassy.
Fuckin' A! Me 2.
Me 3.
F'k this is working ? :thumb:
(Even preview.)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: hanno, IraHayes, Joker Poker and 418 guests