Best HBO/AMC/etc TV Mini Series of All Time...

This is a part of our Cambodia forums to chat about anything Cambodia-related. This discussion forum is at the top of our site because it's usually the busiest part of the expat community chatter with random topics on just about everything, including expat life, Khmer politics, Cambodian blogs we have or have come across, or whatever else our members want to discuss. Whether you're an expatriate, tourist, Cambodian or random traveler just passing through South East Asia, you are welcome to talk about anything or start new topics yourselves.
Cowshed Cowboy
Expatriate
Nigeria

Re: Best HBO/AMC/etc TV Mini Series of All Time...

Post by Cowshed Cowboy » Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:38 pm

The Wire for me but can I sneak in Underbelly, based on the story of Aussie gangland in the not too distant past.
Never trust a man who when left alone with a tea cosey, doesn't try it on.
FreeSocrates!
Expatriate
Canada

Re: Best HBO/AMC/etc TV Mini Series of All Time...

Post by FreeSocrates! » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:36 pm

Cowshed Cowboy wrote:The Wire for me but can I sneak in Underbelly, based on the story of Aussie gangland in the not too distant past.
My Aussie friend introduced me to this, it was quite good, but I had trouble with the accents myself. I had to keep rewinding it to understand what those POMEs were saying.
The cedar roasted asparagus has good chew. I don't know how to enjoy it, so I'll Instagram it instead.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic