Are Expats in Cambodia Binge Drinking Enough?

This is a part of our Cambodia forums to chat about anything Cambodia-related. This discussion forum is at the top of our site because it's usually the busiest part of the expat community chatter with random topics on just about everything, including expat life, Khmer politics, Cambodian blogs we have or have come across, or whatever else our members want to discuss. Whether you're an expatriate, tourist, Cambodian or random traveler just passing through South East Asia, you are welcome to talk about anything or start new topics yourselves.

How often do you binge drink, on average? Be honest.

I DON'T DRINK
3%
I DRINK, BUT I DON'T BINGE DRINK
21%
MAYBE A FEW TIMES A YEAR
3%
ONCE A MONTH
14%
ONCE A WEEK
14%
TWICE A WEEK
10%
3-4 TIMES A WEEK
21%
5-6 TIMES A WEEK
3%
DAILY
10%

Total votes: 29
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: Are Expats in Cambodia Binge Drinking Enough?

Post by kiwiincambodia » Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:00 pm

dagenham wrote:
flying chicken wrote:
OrangeDragon wrote: Stuff like that is why people don't take you seriously... you come off fully as a drunk flying chicken... but anti-alcohol. I find it amusing he's good enough for MADD to cite, but not good enough for ole Carrie Nation here to whom anyone who likes a drink on weekends is a raging addict.
Get your fact straight buddy! I am a raging alcoholic. :Bravo:
If you're anything aerial poultry you're honest...just keep the keys in your pocket when the bottle is on your lips...someone has to provide for your family, right? Right?

Poor OD, smart fellow, but totally in denial...but that's part of the program it seems...oh well...
So as long as you are drinking beer from a can you are good to drive Chickenman.
Check out my website for all things Kiwi in Cambodia at https://tiny.cc/j410iy
taranis
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by taranis » Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:10 am

404 Not Found
Last edited by taranis on Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
God Forgives. I don't!
LTO
Expatriate

Post by LTO » Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:53 pm

Sir_Quality_U_Feel wrote:
LTO wrote:I wish I could find Dos Equis in Cambodia.
When I get back to the states ( in a year) I will send you a case from Phoenix,AZ. It is a good beer. I prefer the Dos Equis Amber. Really dark and smooth...
That's very kind of you. Thank you. But please don't go to all that trouble. I had a few bottles on my recent visit to the States and OD has suggested a couple places in SHV that might have it.
LTO Cambodia Blog

"Kafka is 'outdone' in our country, the new fatherland of Angkor" - Norodom Sihanouk
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili » Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:38 am

LTO wrote:
Sir_Quality_U_Feel wrote:
LTO wrote:I wish I could find Dos Equis in Cambodia.
When I get back to the states ( in a year) I will send you a case from Phoenix,AZ. It is a good beer. I prefer the Dos Equis Amber. Really dark and smooth...
That's very kind of you. Thank you. But please don't go to all that trouble. I had a few bottles on my recent visit to the States and OD has suggested a couple places in SHV that might have it.
I had one an hour ago, and thought of you, LTO. Awww, LoL...

"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic