admin?

This is a part of our Cambodia forums to chat about anything, whether it relates to Cambodia or not. This discussion forum is at the top of our site because it's usually the busiest part of the expat community chatter with random topics on just about everything, including expat life, Khmer politics, Cambodian blogs we have or have come across, or whatever else our members want to discuss. Whether you're an expatriate, tourist, Cambodian or random traveler just passing through South East Asia, you are welcome to talk about anything or start new topics yourselves.
User avatar
General Mackevili
GONK
Posts: 12187
Joined: Tue May 06, 2014 5:24 pm
Karma: 156
Location: The Kingdom
Contact:
United States of America

Re: admin?

Postby General Mackevili » Tue May 13, 2014 12:05 am

OrangeDragon wrote:anyone can get in by request,...
Shhh..... I just convinced Sloppy everyone with access has already sent us $50 via PayPal.

He might have already sent it, fingers crossed...



Sent from my Google Glasses using Tapatalk
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Looking for the best deals on hotels and guesthouses in Cambodia?

Book through Agoda:

Phnom Penh
Siem Reap
Sihanoukville
Kampot
Koh Rong
User avatar
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Posts: 8679
Joined: Tue May 06, 2014 11:24 am
Karma: 177
Australia

Re: admin?

Postby StroppyChops » Tue May 13, 2014 12:09 am

General Mackevili wrote:
OrangeDragon wrote:anyone can get in by request,...
Shhh..... I just convinced Sloppy everyone with access has already sent us $50 via PayPal.

He might have already sent it, fingers crossed...



Sent from my Google Glasses using Tapatalk
Yeah, you should try that! Sloppy is an idiot, he'll fall for anything!
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
User avatar
thePeck
Expatriate
Posts: 478
Joined: Mon May 12, 2014 10:06 pm
Karma: 1
Location: Russey Keo
Contact:
United States of America

Re: admin?

Postby thePeck » Tue May 13, 2014 12:12 am

StroppyChops wrote:
General Mackevili wrote:
OrangeDragon wrote:anyone can get in by request,...
Shhh..... I just convinced Sloppy everyone with access has already sent us $50 via PayPal.

He might have already sent it, fingers crossed...



Sent from my Google Glasses using Tapatalk
Yeah, you should try that! Sloppy is an idiot, he'll fall for anything!
It's exclusive of course you gotta pay ;-)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
General Mackevili
GONK
Posts: 12187
Joined: Tue May 06, 2014 5:24 pm
Karma: 156
Location: The Kingdom
Contact:
United States of America

Re: admin?

Postby General Mackevili » Tue May 13, 2014 12:17 am

My autocorrect is idiot. Or maybe...... no, my autocorrect is definitely a freakin' idiot.

Image

Sent from my Google Glasses using Tapatalk
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Looking for the best deals on hotels and guesthouses in Cambodia?

Book through Agoda:

Phnom Penh
Siem Reap
Sihanoukville
Kampot
Koh Rong
User avatar
Raw Deal
Tourist
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon May 12, 2014 11:15 pm
Karma: 0

Re: admin?

Postby Raw Deal » Tue May 13, 2014 12:18 am

had i known no one else knew about it i would have started charging entrance fees for everyone else to get in.
Raw Deal
User avatar
General Mackevili
GONK
Posts: 12187
Joined: Tue May 06, 2014 5:24 pm
Karma: 156
Location: The Kingdom
Contact:
United States of America

Re: admin?

Postby General Mackevili » Tue May 13, 2014 12:24 am

Raw Deal wrote:had i known no one else knew about it i would have started charging entrance fees for everyone else to get in.
You still can. I think you'll get away with it a couple dozen times, at least.

Don't forget to skim a little off the top to set aside for us.

Sent from my Google Glasses using Tapatalk
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Looking for the best deals on hotels and guesthouses in Cambodia?

Book through Agoda:

Phnom Penh
Siem Reap
Sihanoukville
Kampot
Koh Rong
User avatar
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Posts: 8679
Joined: Tue May 06, 2014 11:24 am
Karma: 177
Australia

Re: admin?

Postby StroppyChops » Tue May 13, 2014 12:25 am

General Mackevili wrote:
Raw Deal wrote:had i known no one else knew about it i would have started charging entrance fees for everyone else to get in.
You still can. I think you'll get away with it a couple dozen times, at least.

Don't forget to skim a little off the top to set aside for us.

Sent from my Google Glasses using Tapatalk
I'll be around once a week to receive your gift.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
User avatar
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
Posts: 4186
Joined: Fri May 02, 2014 8:05 pm
Karma: 7
United States of America

Re: admin?

Postby OrangeDragon » Tue May 13, 2014 12:43 am

StroppyChops wrote: I'll be around once a week to receive your gift.
it keeps on giving.
User avatar
thePeck
Expatriate
Posts: 478
Joined: Mon May 12, 2014 10:06 pm
Karma: 1
Location: Russey Keo
Contact:
United States of America

Re: admin?

Postby thePeck » Tue May 13, 2014 3:13 am

OrangeDragon wrote:
StroppyChops wrote: I'll be around once a week to receive your gift.
it keeps on giving.
Like herpes


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
bendix
Expatriate
Posts: 202
Joined: Tue May 06, 2014 2:01 pm
Karma: 0

Re: admin?

Postby bendix » Tue May 13, 2014 9:17 am

Congratulations to the OP for getting access to the VIP forum. It was my goddamn idea to have it, and I still haven't been granted the privilege.


  • Advertisement
Booking.com

  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General Chatter”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 169 guests