2009 URAL Tourist IMZ 750

Specific for motorized transportation devices. Daelims included... barely.
N Luch
Expatriate
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:07 am
Reputation: 1
Location: Near Kirirom area
Contact:
Cambodia

Re: 2009 URAL Tourist IMZ 750

Post by N Luch » Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:35 pm

Wellcome any comments, different people have differing needs. Long time ago in Cambodia there had many URAL or any other bike models that had produced in USSR were used here, especially for those of the government officers at that time and they had both sides too. But now this type of motorcycle has remained very little, estimated maybe 4 or 5 bikes only in Phnom Penh.

And I am welcome any bargainer but I would recommend you to come and check or test it first..
Jaap N.
Expatriate
Posts: 904
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 1:42 pm
Reputation: 10
Netherlands

Re: 2009 URAL Tourist IMZ 750

Post by Jaap N. » Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:17 pm

N Luch wrote:Wellcome any comments, different people have differing needs. Long time ago in Cambodia there had many URAL or any other bike models that had produced in USSR were used here, especially for those of the government officers at that time and they had both sides too. But now this type of motorcycle has remained very little, estimated maybe 4 or 5 bikes only in Phnom Penh.

And I am welcome any bargainer but I would recommend you to come and check or test it first..
Driving in present day Cambodian traffic with the sidecar on this side is very very dangerous, I for one would never expose my passenger to a threat like that.
N Luch
Expatriate
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:07 am
Reputation: 1
Location: Near Kirirom area
Contact:
Cambodia

Re: 2009 URAL Tourist IMZ 750

Post by N Luch » Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:34 pm

Don't worry Sir, if you drive at a reasonable speed it is much safe compare to a regular bike
Jaap N.
Expatriate
Posts: 904
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 1:42 pm
Reputation: 10
Netherlands

Re: 2009 URAL Tourist IMZ 750

Post by Jaap N. » Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:45 pm

N Luch wrote:Don't worry Sir, if you drive at a reasonable speed it is much safe compare to a regular bike
I don't worry about my driving, it's the driving of Khmers that couldn't care less about an other person's life I'm worried about.
N Luch
Expatriate
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:07 am
Reputation: 1
Location: Near Kirirom area
Contact:
Cambodia

Re: 2009 URAL Tourist IMZ 750

Post by N Luch » Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:40 pm

I see..
User avatar
hanno
Expatriate
Posts: 4534
Joined: Fri May 16, 2014 12:37 pm
Reputation: 989
Location: Siem Reap
Contact:
Germany

Re: 2009 URAL Tourist IMZ 750

Post by hanno » Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:49 pm

Jaap N. wrote:
N Luch wrote:Don't worry Sir, if you drive at a reasonable speed it is much safe compare to a regular bike
I don't worry about my driving, it's the driving of Khmers that couldn't care less about an other person's life I'm worried about.
I'd rather have my passenger take it in the face....

Seriously, N Luch, I am interested but I can offer 7K IF I can be sure to get the papers.
N Luch
Expatriate
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:07 am
Reputation: 1
Location: Near Kirirom area
Contact:
Cambodia

Re: 2009 URAL Tourist IMZ 750

Post by N Luch » Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:03 pm

Just come and check it Sir, then we could talk
User avatar
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Posts: 9089
Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 5:17 pm
Reputation: 1634
Location: the far side of the moon
Aruba

Re: 2009 URAL Tourist IMZ 750

Post by phuketrichard » Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:07 pm

dont ya hate it when the locals call u sir,
makes you feel OLD LOL
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Jaap N.
Expatriate
Posts: 904
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 1:42 pm
Reputation: 10
Netherlands

Re: 2009 URAL Tourist IMZ 750

Post by Jaap N. » Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:25 pm

phuketrichard wrote:dont ya hate it when the locals call u sir,
makes you feel OLD LOL
I don't know. Maybe he's just being polite? Nothing wrong with that, imo.
Jaap N.
Expatriate
Posts: 904
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 1:42 pm
Reputation: 10
Netherlands

Re: 2009 URAL Tourist IMZ 750

Post by Jaap N. » Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:50 pm

hanno wrote:
Jaap N. wrote:
N Luch wrote:Don't worry Sir, if you drive at a reasonable speed it is much safe compare to a regular bike
I don't worry about my driving, it's the driving of Khmers that couldn't care less about an other person's life I'm worried about.
I'd rather have my passenger take it in the face....

Seriously, N Luch, I am interested but I can offer 7K IF I can be sure to get the papers.
Remind me to never to be your passenger, ok? Well, not in/on a bike like this! :lol:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests