What do you think of this place?

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
frisan
Tourist

What do you think of this place?

Post by frisan »

My friend used to work in a bar on 136 in high season, though now it's low season she said she's given up on bar work.
But she likes playing cards and talks about it often, this is a recent photo she'd sent me.

Is is common for hostesses to switch to local massage shops for keeping some income during low season ? (the board in the back says "Leap Massage")

Thanks for your insight.

John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: What do you think of this place?

Post by John Bingham »

Looks like the average bored bunch of people with nothing else to do but wait around and fritter away cash on cards.

Silence, exile, and cunning.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

frisan wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:27 pm My friend used to work in a bar on 136 in high season, though now it's low season she said she's given up on bar work.
But she likes playing cards and talks about it often, this is a recent photo she'd sent me.

Is is common for hostesses to switch to local massage shops for keeping some income during low season ? (the board in the back says "Leap Massage")

Thanks for your insight.

:wave: OP,
What is your real question here ? Are you overseas and your "friend" is a bargirl who sends you updates on her life ? When there's not much work, people play cards, so... ? Just wondering what you are wondering about.
markd
Expatriate
Zimbabwe

Post by markd »

has anyone been with her :facepalm:
thru shit to more shit
Artisan
Expatriate
Belgium

Post by Artisan »