Oscars - The Best Damn Bar

When we all like to come out and play...
Bars, clubs and pubs oh my!
User avatar
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Posts: 2236
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:51 pm
Reputation: 511
Australia

Re: Oscars - The Best Damn Bar

Post by rozzieoz » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:49 pm

The two songs are Africa by Toto and Comfortably Numb by Pink Floyd.
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
User avatar
Sidewalker
Expatriate
Posts: 536
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:56 pm
Reputation: 118
Location: Siem Reap
Netherlands

Re: Oscars - The Best Damn Bar

Post by Sidewalker » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:54 pm

rozzieoz wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:49 pm
The two songs are Africa by Toto and Comfortably Numb by Pink Floyd.
I wish you a lot of success :beer3:
Nobody is perfect and I'm nobody :mrgreen:
User avatar
Brody
Expatriate
Posts: 1134
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:07 pm
Reputation: 545
Cambodia

Re: Oscars - The Best Damn Bar

Post by Brody » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:00 pm

rozzieoz wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:49 pm
Africa by Toto
That's not an easy one to sing when it gets into the high range.

Break a leg and have fun! :thumb:

I love this cover of it.

User avatar
Duncan
Sir Duncan
Posts: 5489
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:22 pm
Reputation: 896
Location: Wonder Why Central

Re: Oscars - The Best Damn Bar

Post by Duncan » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:19 pm

I just wrote this song for you.


The Best in the Band.

Rozzie was a singer
In the local band
Sometimes she'd play the guitar
Sometimes she'd sing a song
But everyone loved Rozzie
And her country songs
Clapping their hands
And they would sing along.

Rozzie your the best
Singer in the land
We love your country music
We love your country band
You don't need nobody
You don't need no man
Cause everyone loves Rozzie
And her country band

When the night was over
Everybody had gone home
Rozzie strummed her guitar
She was all alone
Teardrops rolling down her cheek
Tequila in her hand
She don't give a damn
Cause she's a singer in a band.

Rozzie your the best
Singer in the land
We love your country music
We love your country band
You don't need nobody
You don't need no man
Cause we love your country music
And your country band.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
bobsboots
Expatriate
Posts: 239
Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:10 am
Reputation: 60
Great Britain

Re: Oscars - The Best Damn Bar

Post by bobsboots » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:27 pm

As this is an Oscar thread, does anyone know if Stewarts punk cover band are playing, as previously scheduled, on Saturday the 3rd November ? Cheers
Barang chgout
Expatriate
Posts: 2768
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:36 am
Reputation: 563

Re: Oscars - The Best Damn Bar

Post by Barang chgout » Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:24 am

bobsboots wrote:As this is an Oscar thread, does anyone know if Stewarts punk cover band are playing, as previously scheduled, on Saturday the 3rd November ? Cheers
I believe it is still on schedule.

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

finbar
Expatriate
Posts: 328
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:42 am
Reputation: 89
New Caledonia

Re: Oscars - The Best Damn Bar

Post by finbar » Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:38 am

-
Per ardua, ad stercus
User avatar
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Posts: 2236
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:51 pm
Reputation: 511
Australia

Re: Oscars - The Best Damn Bar

Post by rozzieoz » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:16 am

Duncan wrote:I just wrote this song for you.


The Best in the Band.

Rozzie was a singer
In the local band
Sometimes she'd play the guitar
Sometimes she'd sing a song
But everyone loved Rozzie
And her country songs
Clapping their hands
And they would sing along.

Rozzie your the best
Singer in the land
We love your country music
We love your country band
You don't need nobody
You don't need no man
Cause everyone loves Rozzie
And her country band

When the night was over
Everybody had gone home
Rozzie strummed her guitar
She was all alone
Teardrops rolling down her cheek
Tequila in her hand
She don't give a damn
Cause she's a singer in a band.

Rozzie your the best
Singer in the land
We love your country music
We love your country band
You don't need nobody
You don't need no man
Cause we love your country music
And your country band.
Oh my god, you’re awesome Image
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
Barang chgout
Expatriate
Posts: 2768
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:36 am
Reputation: 563

Re: Oscars - The Best Damn Bar

Post by Barang chgout » Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:08 pm

.Image

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

User avatar
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Posts: 19699
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:13 am
Reputation: 641
Location: CEO Newsroom in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Contact:
Cambodia

Re: Oscars - The Best Damn Bar

Post by CEOCambodiaNews » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:59 pm

Barang chgout wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:08 pm
.Image

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk
Interview:
https://www.khmertimeskh.com/50548887/p ... tle-punks/
Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: paparazzi and 121 guests