THE SAD TALE OF THE MAN WHO COULDN’T MAKE A FRIEND IN CAMBODIA FOR LOVE NOR MONEY

When we all like to come out and play...
Bars, clubs and pubs oh my!
User avatar
John Bingham
Expatriate
Posts: 8382
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:26 pm
Reputation: 4136
Armenia

Re: THE SAD TALE OF THE MAN WHO COULDN’T MAKE A FRIEND IN CAMBODIA FOR LOVE NOR MONEY

Post by John Bingham »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:31 pm i kinda got the impression during the story that the "friend" was a person who would not pay/underpay, and that is why he got the bad reputation in and around town, ive seen it before, girls talk
the prices the girls expect now are a lot higher than what they were a few years ago
When it was $2? :?
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Confused
Expatriate
Posts: 104
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:13 pm
Reputation: 4
Great Britain

Re: THE SAD TALE OF THE MAN WHO COULDN’T MAKE A FRIEND IN CAMBODIA FOR LOVE NOR MONEY

Post by Confused »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:31 pm i kinda got the impression during the story that the "friend" was a person who would not pay/underpay, and that is why he got the bad reputation in and around town, ive seen it before, girls talk
the prices the girls expect now are a lot higher than what they were a few years ago
It's not that Jamie. Maybe that was a rumour in Pontoon, but even where there's a rumour you don't get girls coming up to girls you are with and whispering in their ear (every time). And even if that was the case, they'd at least talk to you about it, not grab their bag and run out of the club which is scarcely an exaggeration. There are other things that don't fit with that in all the instances in Pontoon anyway. But Pontoon aside, that wasn't the issue in the bars (where of course price could be discussed anyway), or with girls who I already knew who simply stopped talking to me. Believe it or not believe it, many of these girls were VERY keen on me, and I can tell the difference.

I did have a few girls at various times who would go with me for no money, or a bit of money or a bit of money now and again, but they didn't all suddenly decide this is no good I'm never going to talk to him again, and they certainly didn't go round all the bars saying this guy's no good he doesn't pay. All the ones who didn't charge me as such knew what it was and there was never an issue.

In any event in most cases, if I was taking a girl from Pontoon or a bar, the first time at least I would give $50-$100 to a girl for the night, which I don't think is underpaying from what I understand. I never went into long negotiations with a girl, and there was never one argument over payment where it applied.

But I couldn't even take a girl at the going rate or above by the end. I couldn't even buy a drink for a girl in most bars. I offered 2 girls $150, including one who I previously gave $80 (which even for a very pretty girl I know is a lot), and they both just got up and walked off. There was a girl who told me $1,000, and you know what I'm not even sure she could have gone even if I agreed. Girls would just disappear. I saw girls in tears and on the edge of tears. I saw girls not knowing what the fuck was going on. I saw girls looking shocked at what they'd seen when I'd lost a girl.

It's so hard to explain now, but there was no bar where I could take a girl from even if I took cash out of my wallet there and then. Right at the end I met one who was going to go, and I'd already spoken to her about a gift and she acted innocent as if she's not that sort of girl. I'd asked her if she'd be my goodbye Cambodia present, and I know she was going to go on my last night and she was an absolute crackajack. But the same thing happened. Just as it was getting past the point of no return someone came over and spoke to her, and she looked like she was going to be sick and she dropped me like a stone. When I was trying to talk her round she said, "I feel bad enough about this already" and "do you want me to die ?". And what about the one in Siem Reap who ran out of my room in tears ? Siem Reap I was being watched everywhere and no girl could go with me, and that's a fact.

Put it like this, I am sure there were girls who were targeted to be taken off me by whatever means, and I am sure (I am certain tbh) there were girls who were warned and even threatened not to go with me.

I also got at least 5 numbers from the place I regularly went for a massage, and without exception when I contacted them they said they couldn't see me. Maybe that's just a co-incidence I don't know, but the other stuff wasn't a co-inicidence.

Anyway, whatever. I can't really remember why I decided to do this now...
User avatar
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Posts: 11888
Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 5:17 pm
Reputation: 3019
Location: Atlantis
Aruba

Re: THE SAD TALE OF THE MAN WHO COULDN’T MAKE A FRIEND IN CAMBODIA FOR LOVE NOR MONEY

Post by phuketrichard »

unless ur not showering or are seriously ugly, i have to say sounds like a BS story to me

Jamie's reasoning fits (cheap charlie syndrome) BUT
1. he says he pays $50++ (which is overboard)
2. do you force urselve in the backdoor?
3. is ur cock crooked?
4. You go somewhere, you know nobody, ( an hence nobody knows you) and cant get a girl to go home with you??
Sorry dont buy it.

PS: i also couldn't get thru more than 1/4 of the story
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
User avatar
Ravensnest
Expatriate
Posts: 748
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:42 pm
Reputation: 307
Contact:
United States of America

Re: THE SAD TALE OF THE MAN WHO COULDN’T MAKE A FRIEND IN CAMBODIA FOR LOVE NOR MONEY

Post by Ravensnest »

Lambo, that was a hilarious post. "The man needs a name" :lol: :lol: :lol:
Confused wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:24 am and they had good sex (from her reaction it was possibly the best she’d ever had), and slept together for about 2 hours.
I'm glad your friend isn't a member here since we are not allowed to say negative things about members. So, your friend can get the help he needs.

After reading what I quoted I then just started scrolling. After scanning the drool of a post, I stopped reading when I saw that your friend was crying on the inside and outside. Your friend is f'd in the head. Seriously. He is super needy, has inner problems and most likely psychotic.

Unfriend yourself from this friend. There are serious mental issues going on and obviously the girls knew it too. They were looking out for each other by giving the "next" girl a heads up.
Last edited by Ravensnest on Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Still hunting for opium paraphernalia.
Confused
Expatriate
Posts: 104
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:13 pm
Reputation: 4
Great Britain

Re: THE SAD TALE OF THE MAN WHO COULDN’T MAKE A FRIEND IN CAMBODIA FOR LOVE NOR MONEY

Post by Confused »

phuketrichard wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:31 pm unless ur not showering or are seriously ugly, i have to say sounds like a BS story to me

Jamie's reasoning fits (cheap charlie syndrome) BUT
1. he says he pays $50++ (which is overboard)
2. do you force urselve in the backdoor?
3. is ur cock crooked?
4. You go somewhere, you know nobody, ( an hence nobody knows you) and cant get a girl to go home with you??
Sorry dont buy it.

PS: i also couldn't get thru more than 1/4 of the story
It's true. I'm a nice guy, and I give girls a very good time in bed. A lot of these girls were bang into me, and that's for 100%. I can't really go into any more details without betraying confidences but there were girls who were falling over themselves. I don't want to sound like a prick and readily admit I'm the most rejected man in Cambodia, but that is the fact of the matter. The girls were simply not allowed by somebody I don't know who to go with me or tell me what was going on. There was at least one bar where the owner was a very cool guy who knew I was cool and so did the mamma who I got on very well with, and still no girl in his bar could go. It was someone very influential doing this. That's what I believe anyway.
Confused
Expatriate
Posts: 104
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:13 pm
Reputation: 4
Great Britain

Re: THE SAD TALE OF THE MAN WHO COULDN’T MAKE A FRIEND IN CAMBODIA FOR LOVE NOR MONEY

Post by Confused »

Ravensnest wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:36 pm Lambo, that was a hilarious post. "The man needs a name" :lol: :lol: :lol:
Confused wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:24 am and they had good sex (from her reaction it was possibly the best she’d ever had), and slept together for about 2 hours.
I'm glad your friend isn't a member here since we are not allowed to say negative things about members. So, your friend can get the help he needs.

After reading what I quoted I then just started scrolling. After scanning the drool of a post, I stopped reading when I saw that your friend was crying on the inside and outside. Your friend is f'd in the head. Seriously. He is super needy, has inner problems and most likely is psychotic.

Unfriend yourself from this friend. There are serious mental issues going on and obviously the girls knew it too. They were looking out for each other by giving the "next" girl a heads up.
You're wrong on that. Maybe girls who didn't know me might think that, but not the girls who did know me. No way. No way. What I've said is true.
User avatar
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Posts: 11888
Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 5:17 pm
Reputation: 3019
Location: Atlantis
Aruba

Re: THE SAD TALE OF THE MAN WHO COULDN’T MAKE A FRIEND IN CAMBODIA FOR LOVE NOR MONEY

Post by phuketrichard »

Confused wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:38 pm
phuketrichard wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:31 pm unless ur not showering or are seriously ugly, i have to say sounds like a BS story to me

Jamie's reasoning fits (cheap charlie syndrome) BUT
1. he says he pays $50++ (which is overboard)
2. do you force urselve in the backdoor?
3. is ur cock crooked?
4. You go somewhere, you know nobody, ( an hence nobody knows you) and cant get a girl to go home with you??
Sorry dont buy it.

PS: i also couldn't get thru more than 1/4 of the story
It's true. I'm a nice guy, and I give girls a very good time in bed. A lot of these girls were bang into me, and that's for 100%. I can't really go into any more details without betraying confidences but there were girls who were falling over themselves. I don't want to sound like a prick and readily admit I'm the most rejected man in Cambodia, but that is the fact of the matter. The girls were simply not allowed by somebody I don't know who to go with me or tell me what was going on. There was at least one bar where the owner was a very cool guy who knew I was cool and so did the mamma who I got on very well with, and still no girl in his bar could go. It was someone very influential doing this. That's what I believe anyway.
I'd say ur a right asshole going on what you said here. topic32240-70.html
Walter mitty comes to mind as well
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Confused
Expatriate
Posts: 104
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:13 pm
Reputation: 4
Great Britain

Re: THE SAD TALE OF THE MAN WHO COULDN’T MAKE A FRIEND IN CAMBODIA FOR LOVE NOR MONEY

Post by Confused »

phuketrichard wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:42 pm
Confused wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:38 pm
phuketrichard wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:31 pm unless ur not showering or are seriously ugly, i have to say sounds like a BS story to me

Jamie's reasoning fits (cheap charlie syndrome) BUT
1. he says he pays $50++ (which is overboard)
2. do you force urselve in the backdoor?
3. is ur cock crooked?
4. You go somewhere, you know nobody, ( an hence nobody knows you) and cant get a girl to go home with you??
Sorry dont buy it.

PS: i also couldn't get thru more than 1/4 of the story
It's true. I'm a nice guy, and I give girls a very good time in bed. A lot of these girls were bang into me, and that's for 100%. I can't really go into any more details without betraying confidences but there were girls who were falling over themselves. I don't want to sound like a prick and readily admit I'm the most rejected man in Cambodia, but that is the fact of the matter. The girls were simply not allowed by somebody I don't know who to go with me or tell me what was going on. There was at least one bar where the owner was a very cool guy who knew I was cool and so did the mamma who I got on very well with, and still no girl in his bar could go. It was someone very influential doing this. That's what I believe anyway.
I'd say ur a right asshole going on what you said here. topic32240-70.html
Walter mitty comes to mind as well
OK. What about what I've said there makes me an asshole ?
Electric Earth
Expatriate
Posts: 386
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:44 pm
Reputation: 232
United States of America

Re: THE SAD TALE OF THE MAN WHO COULDN’T MAKE A FRIEND IN CAMBODIA FOR LOVE NOR MONEY

Post by Electric Earth »

Now you're kind of making it sound like some conspiracy where you're being watched, but only with regards to bar girls, and some mysterious person in the background is threatening to kill them if they go home with you. That sounds kinda ridiculous. I was already thinking it was a bit over the top with all of the "best sex these bar girls have ever had, and I can tell" or "she really loved me, and I could tell" stuff. Acting like that is how they get paid. But now some mystery person is following you and threatening bar girls if they go home with you? I'm wondering if part of your struggle is focusing a bit too much on yourself, and thinking a lot of yourself. I'm sure you're not the best all of these girls, who have had plenty, have ever had. And I'm pretty sure someone isn't following you from city to city with such conviction to keep you from getting laid that they're threatening every bar girl in Cambodia.

I also noticed you said you paid some of them at least the first time. This isn't my area of expertise, but I bet they expect to get paid every time you fuck them, even if they act like they genuinely like you. I've done a bit of bartending in my day, and part of that customer service and acting like I like everyone at my bar. But I'll always choose the guy who tips me a dollar per drink vs. the guy who comes in and tips $5, but then expects me to give him a free drink because he tipped me well. And if that guy who tipped $5, but then expects a freebie does it multiple times, I stop acting like I like him and spent time talking to the other customers.
Do you think the parents of baby boomers whined so much when the boomers started changing society? And yet the whiney ones like to call young people "snowflakes." Hmm...
User avatar
Ravensnest
Expatriate
Posts: 748
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:42 pm
Reputation: 307
Contact:
United States of America

Re: THE SAD TALE OF THE MAN WHO COULDN’T MAKE A FRIEND IN CAMBODIA FOR LOVE NOR MONEY

Post by Ravensnest »

okay, so you are admitting that this is indeed your personal experiences as we suspected.
Confused wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:47 pm

OK. What about what I've said there makes me an asshole ?
honestly? your whole original post. You are an A-hole for falling in love with a bargirl, first of all. Then, a second later, you're in love and tapping another chick. then you throw tantrums in and outside the girl (s) places of work.
A lot of bars are owned by the same person. Their boss saw the shitty things you did and gave a heads up to look out for you in their other bars. They told the girls to leave to save them the heartache and embarrassment of falling in love over one night with a woman. You are immature and narcissistic. You had woman issues your whole life and your problems will follow you where ever you go, sir.

Try telling a certified crazy person that they are crazy. Think they will believe you?
Still hunting for opium paraphernalia.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: John Bingham, mossie and 80 guests