THE SAD TALE OF THE MAN WHO COULDN’T MAKE A FRIEND IN CAMBODIA FOR LOVE NOR MONEY

When we all like to come out and play...
Bars, clubs and pubs oh my!
User avatar
fazur
Expatriate
Posts: 994
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:03 am
Reputation: 358
Norway

Re: THE SAD TALE OF THE MAN WHO COULDN’T MAKE A FRIEND IN CAMBODIA FOR LOVE NOR MONEY

Post by fazur » Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:25 pm

Confused wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:25 pm
And there are girls who made out with me for a couple of hours who would buy a couple of drinks an hour, and who jerked me off without asking for any money, and who slept with me numerous times without asking for any money. So there you go.
are you sure they were girls
Confused
Expatriate
Posts: 104
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:13 pm
Reputation: 4
Great Britain

Re: THE SAD TALE OF THE MAN WHO COULDN’T MAKE A FRIEND IN CAMBODIA FOR LOVE NOR MONEY

Post by Confused » Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:36 pm

fazur wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:25 pm
Confused wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:25 pm
And there are girls who made out with me for a couple of hours who would buy a couple of drinks an hour, and who jerked me off without asking for any money, and who slept with me numerous times without asking for any money. So there you go.
are you sure they were girls
all the ones i've talked about yes !

(one girl I had sxe with in SR I met for dinner the following night, when I realised haha she wasn't...I think 100% a girl would be the best way to put it. couldn't tell the difference in bed but it was dark (pretty sure I paid for this one anyway). I was very surprised when I realised let's put it like that. also had a partial handjob i'd actually forgotten about and not included from a probable ladyboy. still enjoyed it though tbh. but yes, had many freebies from definite girls)
Last edited by Confused on Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Posts: 11084
Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 11:37 pm
Reputation: 2379
Tokelau

Re: THE SAD TALE OF THE MAN WHO COULDN’T MAKE A FRIEND IN CAMBODIA FOR LOVE NOR MONEY

Post by Anchor Moy » Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:43 pm

Confused wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:25 pm
"What is it, drink spiked or where you off ya nut?

Why the hell would any bar girl want to drug you? "

I haven't taken drugs for over 20 years. From the time when I did, I have a legacy where I will get passively stoned very quickly, and the night when I lost it I'd been in a bar for about half an hour where the place stunk of drugs. It's possible it was that. I had though refused to buy a drink for an influential lady who then said something to the girl I was drinking with and I wouldn't put it past that girl to put something in my drink. The 7s weekend I was probably passively stoned. I also had my drink spiked in Pontoon once and was out of it for 2 days so it is possible.

"You are their income from the time you walk in and then out of her place of employment."

There are many girls who would not let me buy them a drink. There are 2 girls who turned down $150 to go with me (they both got up and walked off). And there are girls who made out with me for a couple of hours who would buy a couple of drinks an hour, and who jerked me off without asking for any money, and who slept with me numerous times without asking for any money. So there you go.
Ok, many bar girls, many bars. So, it's not them, it's you. :idea: Think about it.
Also I think that you did mention that you lost it a few times in bars and got violent, also that you have not been checked for STDs for 12 months. More things to think about maybe.
Confused
Expatriate
Posts: 104
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:13 pm
Reputation: 4
Great Britain

Re: THE SAD TALE OF THE MAN WHO COULDN’T MAKE A FRIEND IN CAMBODIA FOR LOVE NOR MONEY

Post by Confused » Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:50 pm

Anchor Moy wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:43 pm
Confused wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:25 pm
"What is it, drink spiked or where you off ya nut?

Why the hell would any bar girl want to drug you? "

I haven't taken drugs for over 20 years. From the time when I did, I have a legacy where I will get passively stoned very quickly, and the night when I lost it I'd been in a bar for about half an hour where the place stunk of drugs. It's possible it was that. I had though refused to buy a drink for an influential lady who then said something to the girl I was drinking with and I wouldn't put it past that girl to put something in my drink. The 7s weekend I was probably passively stoned. I also had my drink spiked in Pontoon once and was out of it for 2 days so it is possible.

"You are their income from the time you walk in and then out of her place of employment."

There are many girls who would not let me buy them a drink. There are 2 girls who turned down $150 to go with me (they both got up and walked off). And there are girls who made out with me for a couple of hours who would buy a couple of drinks an hour, and who jerked me off without asking for any money, and who slept with me numerous times without asking for any money. So there you go.
Ok, many bar girls, many bars. So, it's not them, it's you. :idea: Think about it.
Also I think that you did mention that you lost it a few times in bars and got violent, also that you have not been checked for STDs for 12 months. More things to think about maybe.
ive had no risk events since I was checked for HIV and all other STDs apart from going down on I think 1 girl a couple of times. I definitely don't have HIV !

I am not a violent person at all and am much too old for all that. I lost my temper twice over this 2 year period (once in SR and once in PP) but there was no actual violence, although the way I spoke to the guy and behaved in PP was completely out of order, and I was lucky not to get my head caved in in SR (albeit they set it up). The PP was when it was all a fate a complis anyway, and not the cause of any of what i've described.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Posts: 11084
Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 11:37 pm
Reputation: 2379
Tokelau

Re: THE SAD TALE OF THE MAN WHO COULDN’T MAKE A FRIEND IN CAMBODIA FOR LOVE NOR MONEY

Post by Anchor Moy » Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:59 pm

I lost my temper twice over this 2 year period (once in SR and once in PP) but there was no actual violence, ]although the way I spoke to the guy and behaved in PP was completely out of order, and I was lucky not to get my head caved in in SR (albeit they set it up).
Two times too much.
You say you want to know what went wrong. Don't treat people with disrespect. :dm:
Confused
Expatriate
Posts: 104
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:13 pm
Reputation: 4
Great Britain

Re: THE SAD TALE OF THE MAN WHO COULDN’T MAKE A FRIEND IN CAMBODIA FOR LOVE NOR MONEY

Post by Confused » Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:00 pm

Anchor Moy wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:59 pm
I lost my temper twice over this 2 year period (once in SR and once in PP) but there was no actual violence, ]although the way I spoke to the guy and behaved in PP was completely out of order, and I was lucky not to get my head caved in in SR (albeit they set it up).
Two times too much.
You say you want to know what went wrong. Don't treat people with disrespect. :dm:
go through what I went through and try not losing your temper !

1 was 2 years ago in another town, and 1 was after the event. you must be able to understand that losing my temper after all the girls stopped seeing me was not the cause of all the girls stopping seeing me. that's not difficult to grasp.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Posts: 11084
Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 11:37 pm
Reputation: 2379
Tokelau

Re: THE SAD TALE OF THE MAN WHO COULDN’T MAKE A FRIEND IN CAMBODIA FOR LOVE NOR MONEY

Post by Anchor Moy » Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:05 pm

:tumbleweed: What i was referring to is that you said you lost your temper. Never a good idea.
Confused
Expatriate
Posts: 104
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:13 pm
Reputation: 4
Great Britain

Re: THE SAD TALE OF THE MAN WHO COULDN’T MAKE A FRIEND IN CAMBODIA FOR LOVE NOR MONEY

Post by Confused » Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:06 pm

Anchor Moy wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:05 pm
:tumbleweed: What i was referring to is that you said you lost your temper. Never a good idea.
I agree with you on that completely. if that's all your point is then fine.
User avatar
clutchcargo
Expatriate
Posts: 4415
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:09 pm
Reputation: 2674
Cambodia

Re: THE SAD TALE OF THE MAN WHO COULDN’T MAKE A FRIEND IN CAMBODIA FOR LOVE NOR MONEY

Post by clutchcargo » Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:18 pm

I get it for free
Image
angkorjohn2
Expatriate
Posts: 636
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:39 am
Reputation: 609
United States of America

Re: THE SAD TALE OF THE MAN WHO COULDN’T MAKE A FRIEND IN CAMBODIA FOR LOVE NOR MONEY

Post by angkorjohn2 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:57 pm

Anchor Moy wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:43 pm
Confused wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:25 pm
Ok, many bar girls, many bars. So, it's not them, it's you. :idea: Think about it.
100% this. It reminds me of the saying "if you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole".

To apply to the op and avoid confusion to you sir, if one girl reacted that way then it's a girl with the problem. If it's multiple people reacting the same way over two years.... Well I'm sure you can work it out

Perhaps you are so deluded you project the constant rejections onto random people and it must be a big conspiracy. You say you aren't aggressive yet highlight a couple of times you were aggressive in a bar, aggression isn't always physical, your verbal confrontations with staff who asked someone to do their job is a sign of this. You regularly admit you see girls who seem to think you are committed and then take another girl and parade them in front of them like the pontoon lady.

You sir, seem emotionally stunted and unable to see the consequences of your own actions. Perhaps after 2 years of being sent a clear message you don't appear to register you should go tread the bars of pattaya. There are plenty of lowlifes hanging out there who may make you seem less insufferable :beer3:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 58 guests