pontoon -- no more freelancers?

When we all like to come out and play...
Bars, clubs and pubs oh my!
clutchcargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: pontoon -- no more freelancers?

Post by clutchcargo » Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:46 am

jah steu wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:57 am
Cam Nivag wrote:
Maybe at the end of the night they'll agree to have sex with you for $8.
Mongers tip: sometimes less than that. If you are outside pontoon or in that area from 4am onwards there are girls who will go with you for free or some nominal amount of money: all they want is a decent bed for the night rather than their shared, noisy, hot little room way out in some dodgy area of town.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:mrgreen: methinks the girl might have to be selective about that otherwise she won't get any sleep at all....especially for example, if it's a young, cheap charlie monger that wants to get his money's worth (or opportunity value if free) such that the poor girl will get pounded with multiple pops throughout the night. :whip:
clutchcargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: pontoon -- no more freelancers?

Post by clutchcargo » Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:54 am

newkidontheblock wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:24 am
jah steu wrote:If you are outside pontoon or in that area from 4am onwards there are girls who will go with you for free or some nominal amount of money: ...
4 AM? How can one be still and and kicking at 4 AM? Do all that and then get up at 5 AM for work or the market or start the new day?

Or am I just ancient and ready to be put into a wooden box?
If you are a monger it works best if you are a night owl. Sleep during the hot part of the day when there's not much action.. Many non working expats/tourists around. :salut:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic