New VIP Nightlife Guidelines

When we all like to come out and play...
Bars, clubs and pubs oh my!
User avatar
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Posts: 13715
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:34 am
Reputation: 1910
Location: Naklua
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: New VIP Nightlife Guidelines

Post by Jamie_Lambo » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:35 pm

Mr Cynical wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:29 pm
Ha Ha xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx be a sheep keep your head down and follow the crowd.
Great quote from Groucho Marx I refuse to join any Club that would have me as a member.
But I guess if in conversation you mention you belong to a VIP (MUMBLE THE WORD SECTION) then your friends will hold you in awe thinking you are actually somebody
nope, youre well off the mark lad, its just a section where people can talk more openly about their evening social activities that they wouldnt want to post in a public forum,
when the post count was only 20, people were saying there wasnt much difference between the private forum to the public forum, and wanted more privacy/security, so we set the bar higher
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
User avatar
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Posts: 13715
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:34 am
Reputation: 1910
Location: Naklua
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: New VIP Nightlife Guidelines

Post by Jamie_Lambo » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:37 pm

violet wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:19 pm
Ya gonna vouch for me?
Drop me a PM Violet
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
xxxxxxx
Expatriate
Posts: 489
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:57 am
Reputation: 177

Re: New VIP Nightlife Guidelines

Post by xxxxxxx » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:45 pm

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:37 pm
violet wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:19 pm
Ya gonna vouch for me?
Drop me a PM Violet
Violet, when you get "vouched for" by Jamie and you get full VIP Naughty Naughty Nightlife access, can you please then vouch for Mr. Cynical? He's feeling left out at the moment.
Brewer
Expatriate
Posts: 279
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:43 am
Reputation: 79

Re: New VIP Nightlife Guidelines

Post by Brewer » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:53 pm

Right, so I got booted out of a section for basically no reason at all because I did absolutely nothing at all wrong?
What a load of fucking bollocks. :fuckyou:
User avatar
hburns
Expatriate
Posts: 92
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:18 am
Reputation: 41
Togo

Re: New VIP Nightlife Guidelines

Post by hburns » Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:04 pm

I want in. Was trying for the 20 posts without wanting to post pointless comments like others. Now it's 100 posts!!!

To me names on a screen are just that. Why is there a need for secrecy?
violet
Expatriate
Posts: 981
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 3:48 pm
Reputation: 301

Re: New VIP Nightlife Guidelines

Post by violet » Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:06 pm

xxxxxxx wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:45 pm
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:37 pm
violet wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:19 pm
Ya gonna vouch for me?
Drop me a PM Violet
Violet, when you get "vouched for" by Jamie and you get full VIP Naughty Naughty Nightlife access, can you please then vouch for Mr. Cynical? He's feeling left out at the moment.
Bureaucracy. I'm not PMing to be vouched for when it is already understood by the vouching party that I was asking to be vouched for. If a PM is the only thing between me and the section, I can live without the access.
violet
Expatriate
Posts: 981
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 3:48 pm
Reputation: 301

Re: New VIP Nightlife Guidelines

Post by violet » Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:07 pm

hburns wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:04 pm
I want in. Was trying for the 20 posts without wanting to post pointless comments like others. Now it's 100 posts!!!

To me names on a screen are just that. Why is there a need for secrecy?
Because for many it isn't just names on a screen
xxxxxxx
Expatriate
Posts: 489
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:57 am
Reputation: 177

Re: New VIP Nightlife Guidelines

Post by xxxxxxx » Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:08 pm

hburns wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:04 pm
I want in. Was trying for the 20 posts without wanting to post pointless comments like others. Now it's 100 posts!!!
I guess you'll have to strive for posting 100 pointless comments now. My personal goal was 378. ;-)
Last edited by xxxxxxx on Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
hburns
Expatriate
Posts: 92
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:18 am
Reputation: 41
Togo

Re: New VIP Nightlife Guidelines

Post by hburns » Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:09 pm

violet wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:07 pm
hburns wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:04 pm
I want in. Was trying for the 20 posts without wanting to post pointless comments like others. Now it's 100 posts!!!

To me names on a screen are just that. Why is there a need for secrecy?
Because for many it isn't just names on a screen
Is it full of criminals planning their next big heist or worse people?
User avatar
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Posts: 13715
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:34 am
Reputation: 1910
Location: Naklua
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: New VIP Nightlife Guidelines

Post by Jamie_Lambo » Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:10 pm

Brewer wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:53 pm
Right, so I got booted out of a section for basically no reason at all because I did absolutely nothing at all wrong?
What a load of fucking bollocks. :fuckyou:

there were about 100 members in there, about 50 made the minimum post count and were vouched for, the other 50 either didnt make the post count or werent vouched for at the time of the change of access,
if you want to discuss getting back in, feel free to drop one of us a PM
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Locked Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 34 guests