Hostess Bars bargain beer prices

When we all like to come out and play...
Bars, clubs and pubs oh my!
Drifter
Expatriate
Posts: 434
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:21 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Hostess Bars bargain beer prices

Post by Drifter » Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:18 pm

PSD-Kiwi wrote:To those of you who keep referring to ALL women working in hostess bars as "prostitutes, whores, etc...", that is not true. Yes, the majority will sleep with men for money, but there is also a large percentage that won't. I'm sure you find it hard to believe, but not ALL women working in bars in Cambodia are hookers.
if you fuck for money, you're a hooker.

but luring customers in a bar while dressed like a hooker and acting like a sugar baby in order to earn a miserable 1$ per drink, well it's still a form of prostitution, just of a lower kind.

we may paint it in many ways but they're indeed prostituting themselves, they're making a profit from their body and their high heels, and yes while they won't fuck with you they've no problems kissing or letting you touch her boobs her ass and sometimes her pussy so how do you call it, borderline hookers ?
Soi Dog
Expatriate
Posts: 2236
Joined: Fri May 16, 2014 8:53 am
Reputation: 5

Re: Hostess Bars bargain beer prices

Post by Soi Dog » Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:54 pm

PSD-Kiwi wrote:To those of you who keep referring to ALL women working in hostess bars as "prostitutes, whores, etc...", that is not true. Yes, the majority will sleep with men for money, but there is also a large percentage that won't. I'm sure you find it hard to believe, but not ALL women working in bars in Cambodia are hookers.
That sounds like what every tosser who married a bar cashier repeatedly tells himself and others in a hopeless attempt to obscure the fact that he married a whore.
Drifter
Expatriate
Posts: 434
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:21 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Hostess Bars bargain beer prices

Post by Drifter » Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:17 am

Soi Dog wrote:in a hopeless attempt to obscure the fact that he married a whore.
it's the most common type of "rationalization".
and usually they will also tell you "but she's different !" ....

however, how is marrying a former bitch so different from marrying a good girl that after a few years turns out to be nothing but a nasty gold digger ?

more than 70% of the divorces are initiated by women, they've nothing to lose and everything to gain, and just like the bargirls they see their husbands as walking ATMs and their retirement plan.

marriage is the problem, not the whores or the gold diggers.
you can fuck them and live together and you won't be lose too much, but if you marry you're fucked.

it makes no sense that people point their fingers at the wives or the players involved.
it always fails because the game is rigged and designed to be that way.

good girls and reformed hookers become harpies just because they can and the laws are totally stacked against men once he's married and especially if there are babies involved.

marrying a hooker is for fools not just because she is or was a hooker, but because even in the best scenario it's now a russian roulette at least if you live in the West.

but even marrying and living in cambodia has plenty of risks, you're alone and if shit happens she's backed by her family, you'll find yourself always watching your back and being asked for monetary help, she'll size you up and study all your weaknesses and ultimately she'll keep you by the balls and you'll be trapped into a marriage where your role is (guess what) to be her personal walking ATM.

wives, gold diggers, hookers, they all share the same parasitic nature.
the difference is that gold diggers are smarter than hookers and wives play the "long game".

different games and different strategies but the same shared goal : doing fuck all and living on your shoulders.
User avatar
peter.storm
Expatriate
Posts: 120
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:58 pm
Reputation: 2
Location: Phnom Penh
Great Britain

Re: Hostess Bars bargain beer prices

Post by peter.storm » Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:50 am

I was married to a western girl for 10 years, when we divorced it cost me best part of a million dollars!!!! She was a so called good girl.

All women cost it is just that some are more expensive than others!!!

At least with an ex bargirl you negotiate the price per month upfront and don't go in thinking she is a good girl only to find that after six months your so called good girl wants you to buy her a car or she is leaving!!!!
Facebook;- Creating Narcissists from nobodies!!!!!!

Hornithology;- The study of featherless birds!!
Joker Poker
Expatriate
Posts: 1303
Joined: Thu May 15, 2014 9:37 pm
Reputation: 102

Re: Hostess Bars bargain beer prices

Post by Joker Poker » Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:06 pm

Interesting thread and I want to put in a detailed response to a few posters but can't do it justice at the moment because of other things going on.

Just wanted to chip in with having gone to Glamorous bar a couple of evenings ago - $2.50 per can for Anchor and $3.75 for standard lady drinks (confirmed on their drink menu) I can't recall any hostess bar having prices that high. I had only been in once before and suddenly realised why I never bothered going back. They had one luke warm Anchor can and no ice. I asked the staff what the best selling canned beer was - 'Anchor' the unanimous reply! How is this still in business??? Really piss poor effort - 0/10.
User avatar
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
Posts: 2775
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:25 am
Reputation: 678
New Zealand

Re: Hostess Bars bargain beer prices

Post by PSD-Kiwi » Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:39 pm

Drifter wrote:if you fuck for money, you're a hooker.
Yes, that's true. But as I pointed out, not ALL the women who work in hostess bars sleep with customers, therefore calling them ALL hookers is unfair.
Drifter wrote:but luring customers in a bar while dressed like a hooker and acting like a sugar baby in order to earn a miserable 1$ per drink, well it's still a form of prostitution, just of a lower kind.
What a load of shit.
Drifter wrote:... and yes while they won't fuck with you they've no problems kissing or letting you touch her boobs her ass and sometimes her pussy so how do you call it, borderline hookers ?
I realise this kind of behaviour is acceptable in some hostess bars, and usually only the hostesses who do fuck for money will allow this behaviour from customers. I also know of several bars where the owners do not allow this behaviour to go on inside their bars, and customers are regularly asked to refrain from doing so, I have also seen customers been asked to leave due to their lewd/harrassing behaviour, and hostesses being fired for encouraging it.

I'm not trying to sugarcoat Hostess bars, I just don't appreciate they way some people wrongly label every single women working in the bars as prostitutes...this isn't Thailand. My missus has several family members working in hostess bars and I am friends with quite a few owners, both Khmer and Barang. One family member, who is almost 40 yrs old, has worked in the bars for over 15 yrs, still very attractive, has never even kissed a man let alone had sex with anyone (she is afraid to dishonour her deceased parents). She makes a good salary and earns extra from LDs obviously, and hopes to one day meet Mr Right who will whisk her away to Barangland, good luck to her I say.

I apologise for straying off topic.
User avatar
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
Posts: 2775
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:25 am
Reputation: 678
New Zealand

Re: Hostess Bars bargain beer prices

Post by PSD-Kiwi » Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:46 pm

Soi Dog wrote:That sounds like what every tosser who married a bar cashier repeatedly tells himself and others in a hopeless attempt to obscure the fact that he married a whore.
Haha, I agree thats probably true...but no need to call the guys tossers, how old are you?

Oh, and just FYI (not that its any of your business), my wife is not an ex-hostess bar employee/freelancer/massage girl/etc...
Drifter
Expatriate
Posts: 434
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:21 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Hostess Bars bargain beer prices

Post by Drifter » Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:56 pm

peter.storm wrote:and don't go in thinking she is a good girl only to find that after six months your so called good girl wants you to buy her a car or she is leaving!!!!
once you're married you're at her mercy.
and the other most typical thing is the wife refusing sex for months.

as i wrote before, there's nothing unusual in this as it's women's nature at play.
it's we men who should refuse the risks involved in marriage and relationships in general.

i'm in nasty and sometimes abusive long term relationship with a khmer girl for instance, at this point she played all the possible classic tricks against me, the only thing left i can do is to run away or give up and accept her for the bitch she is.

and there's nothing new or creative in her games, women all around the world follow the same script to get what they want, so fucking predictable.

if just they could find a decent well paid job instead of investing such an amount of time and dedication in screwing their partners ...
but since they all think to be special princesses this is of course out of question !
Drifter
Expatriate
Posts: 434
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:21 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Hostess Bars bargain beer prices

Post by Drifter » Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:07 pm

PSD-Kiwi wrote:
Drifter wrote:if you fuck for money, you're a hooker.
Yes, that's true. But as I pointed out, not ALL the women who work in hostess bars sleep with customers, therefore calling them ALL hookers is unfair.
Drifter wrote:but luring customers in a bar while dressed like a hooker and acting like a sugar baby in order to earn a miserable 1$ per drink, well it's still a form of prostitution, just of a lower kind.
What a load of shit.
Drifter wrote:... and yes while they won't fuck with you they've no problems kissing or letting you touch her boobs her ass and sometimes her pussy so how do you call it, borderline hookers ?
I realise this kind of behaviour is acceptable in some hostess bars, and usually only the hostesses who do fuck for money will allow this behaviour from customers. I also know of several bars where the owners do not allow this behaviour to go on inside their bars, and customers are regularly asked to refrain from doing so, I have also seen customers been asked to leave due to their lewd/harrassing behaviour, and hostesses being fired for encouraging it.

I'm not trying to sugarcoat Hostess bars, I just don't appreciate they way some people wrongly label every single women working in the bars as prostitutes...this isn't Thailand. My missus has several family members working in hostess bars and I am friends with quite a few owners, both Khmer and Barang. One family member, who is almost 40 yrs old, has worked in the bars for over 15 yrs, still very attractive, has never even kissed a man let alone had sex with anyone (she is afraid to dishonour her deceased parents). She makes a good salary and earns extra from LDs obviously, and hopes to one day meet Mr Right who will whisk her away to Barangland, good luck to her I say.

I apologise for straying off topic.
you know i agree that not all hostess bargirls are hooker but c'mon they're neither virgins, they can claim they don't do sex but the very fact they work in such a place is not a good thing and not a good sign ... not to mention as a rule you just can't trust bargirls.

in the best scenario she's a reformed slut, no serious girl would set foot in a hostess bar and let me tell you i know of a few of these girls who only go there for the lady drinks but they've no problem fucking the odd rich korean from time to time if he pays her very well, it's only a matter of money in the end and yes some of them have husbands and kids back home but money doesn't stink, imagine if they refuse a 500$ for a 3 days weekend with a fat old japanese or korean businessman ? that's why i heard from the horse's mouth ...

15 yrs in a bar and never kissed a customer ?

i'm sorry but i think you're putting too much trust in bargirls and khmer in general.
i don't want to be the beared of bad news ...
User avatar
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
Posts: 2775
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:25 am
Reputation: 678
New Zealand

Re: Hostess Bars bargain beer prices

Post by PSD-Kiwi » Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:18 pm

Drifter wrote:15 yrs in a bar and never kissed a customer ?

i'm sorry but i think you're putting too much trust in bargirls and khmer in general.
i don't want to be the beared of bad news ...
The lady in question is a close relative of my missus, she is constantly being teased by family members for the fact she has never had any male contact. I know its hard to believe, but if you met her and spent any amount of time around her you would see how timid and frigid she is, but I do agree...its an extremely rare case. Anyway, I've said my part now and will allow this thread to get back on topic.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 37 guests