Happy Ending Massage Parlours Sihanoukville, Cambodia?

When we all like to come out and play...
Bars, clubs and pubs oh my!
User avatar
RickyBobby
BANNED
Posts: 1086
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:44 pm
Reputation: 357
Cambodia

Re: Happy Ending Massage Parlours Sihanoukville, Cambodia?

Post by RickyBobby » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:06 am

So, interestingly, my GF just asked me if 'happy ending' meany intercourse. I know as I have walked down some streets I get pulled on and 'happy ending' is mentioned. I always assume it is just a hand-job. Is it more or less than that?
"Dear Lord Baby Jesus, Lyin in a Manger"
duniahitam
Tourist
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:36 pm
Reputation: 2
Location: Krong Preah, Sihanoukville
Contact:
Indonesia

Re: Happy Ending Massage Parlours Sihanoukville, Cambodia?

Post by duniahitam » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:17 am

is not just a handjob, maybe get oral, and quick fuck on the bed massage, cost damage around $25 - $30 like a venus massage 1010 near CT Clinic
:please: :please: :please: :please:
User avatar
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Posts: 9099
Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 5:17 pm
Reputation: 1641
Location: the far side of the moon
Aruba

Re: Happy Ending Massage Parlours Sihanoukville, Cambodia?

Post by phuketrichard » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:59 am

duniahitam wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:17 am
is not just a handjob, maybe get oral, and quick fuck on the bed massage, cost damage around $25 - $30 like a venus massage 1010 near CT Clinic
most of the time at a massage parlor its a hand job for an additional $10-25, AFAIK< not private enough for anything else.
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
User avatar
clutchcargo
Expatriate
Posts: 2218
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:09 pm
Reputation: 860
Cambodia

Re: Happy Ending Massage Parlours Sihanoukville, Cambodia?

Post by clutchcargo » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:19 pm

duniahitam wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:55 am
and then i never get answer -_-
I suspect there aren't many members here left in that part of the world since the invasion. And the places you're talking about maybe only exclusively cater for the invaders now.. You could try your luck on Baidu and search there..
pczz
Expatriate
Posts: 1992
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:00 pm
Reputation: 342
Location: phnom penh
Great Britain

Re: Happy Ending Massage Parlours Sihanoukville, Cambodia?

Post by pczz » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:33 pm

duniahitam wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:55 am
and then i never get answer -_-
Go to a casino and ask a doorman. If you don't speak Chinese use google translate to explain what you want. I am sure he can find someone for you. or go on wechat
duniahitam
Tourist
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:36 pm
Reputation: 2
Location: Krong Preah, Sihanoukville
Contact:
Indonesia

Re: Happy Ending Massage Parlours Sihanoukville, Cambodia?

Post by duniahitam » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:48 pm

pczz wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:33 pm
duniahitam wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:55 am
and then i never get answer -_-
Go to a casino and ask a doorman. If you don't speak Chinese use google translate to explain what you want. I am sure he can find someone for you. or go on wechat
is an a chinesse girl massage brother, not khmer massage, ahahahahaha.
:please: :please: :please: :please:
Lausen
Tourist
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:03 pm
Reputation: 0
Australia

Re: Happy Ending Massage Parlours Sihanoukville, Cambodia?

Post by Lausen » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:10 pm

Hey mate had any luck? I'm in snooky at the moment and it's far different than last time I was here. Don't wana go to the chicken farm. Any recommendations?
duniahitam
Tourist
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:36 pm
Reputation: 2
Location: Krong Preah, Sihanoukville
Contact:
Indonesia

Re: Happy Ending Massage Parlours Sihanoukville, Cambodia?

Post by duniahitam » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:10 pm

Lausen wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:10 pm
Hey mate had any luck? I'm in snooky at the moment and it's far different than last time I was here. Don't wana go to the chicken farm. Any recommendations?
get some problem at chicken farm brother ? ahahaha, share in this thread
:please: :please: :please: :please:
Lausen
Tourist
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:03 pm
Reputation: 0
Australia

Re: Happy Ending Massage Parlours Sihanoukville, Cambodia?

Post by Lausen » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:22 pm

Well I was almost mugged last time, so I plan on avoiding the area, atleast while I'm by myself
duniahitam
Tourist
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:36 pm
Reputation: 2
Location: Krong Preah, Sihanoukville
Contact:
Indonesia

Re: Happy Ending Massage Parlours Sihanoukville, Cambodia?

Post by duniahitam » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:25 pm

Lausen wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:22 pm
Well I was almost mugged last time, so I plan on avoiding the area, atleast while I'm by myself
ya cause you foreigners, im indonesian and my face like an khmer people, i never get a problem at chicken farm, cause i can speak little bit about khmer language.
:please: :please: :please: :please:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 50 guests