Good girls in Phnom Penh

When we all like to come out and play...
Bars, clubs and pubs oh my!
User avatar
John Bingham
Expatriate
Posts: 8029
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:26 pm
Reputation: 3850
Yemen

Re: Good girls in Phnom Penh

Post by John Bingham » Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:01 am

explorer wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:03 pm
I have a lot of female friends who are university students.
I don't. I know a huge number of university students but to me they are kids and not ever friends on an equal footing/ peers and certainly not prospective partners. Maybe you're a lot younger than me so it might seem more appropriate but I think there should always be professional conduct between teachers and students and they should not fraternize together outside of mandated events. Just saying. 8-)
User avatar
Duncan
Sir Duncan
Posts: 8151
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:22 pm
Reputation: 2332
Location: Wonder Why Central

Re: Good girls in Phnom Penh

Post by Duncan » Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:38 am

Man's best friend will always be a dog
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
LIVIDZX
Expatriate
Posts: 118
Joined: Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:16 pm
Reputation: 45
Cambodia

Re: Good girls in Phnom Penh

Post by LIVIDZX » Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:13 am

hunter8 wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:33 pm
Try Badoo, it has good girls, but not necessarily the prettiest.
That's half the problem, there are simply not enough women to cater for foreign men given most think they're gods gift over here.
Last edited by LIVIDZX on Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mishmash
Expatriate
Posts: 1949
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:34 pm
Reputation: 1142
Cambodia

Re: Good girls in Phnom Penh

Post by Mishmash » Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:20 am

RedJohny wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:19 pm
Hello,
I moved to Phnom Penh two weeks ago and I struggle a bit to understand the local girls and "dating market". I lived in Bangkok for 2 years and it was quite easy to find a normal girl (for relationship or friendship) on Tinder or approach a girl on the street. But in Cambodia all of my matches on Tinder seems to be hookers or fake profiles. I can see many cute girls on the street or in the mall, but they do not seem interested in a conversation.
What is your experience and the best way to find a decent girl in Phnom Penh for a relationship (or even friendship) for a European guy in late 20's? (I am not interested in hookers or bar girls)
Thank's for any honest advise, please no trolling.
My niece is on the market. True - no bullshit.

Good lady. Original. Known her since she was a small girl

Downside - you get me and my family as in-laws

PM me if interested and save yourself heartache.

I have pictures

The bride price is 3-5k
Mishmash
Expatriate
Posts: 1949
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:34 pm
Reputation: 1142
Cambodia

Re: Good girls in Phnom Penh

Post by Mishmash » Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:27 am

taabarang wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:22 pm
"Seems OP inadvertently answered his own question."

Sorry, but "good girl" posts are the exclusive domain of a poster called explorer.
I will dispute that :beer3:

The good girls are the bad girls who I meet everyday.

If i dun meet a good girl/bad girl then I am still asleep in bed.

Get out more bro - I invite you :beer2: :beer3: :beer1:
Mishmash
Expatriate
Posts: 1949
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:34 pm
Reputation: 1142
Cambodia

Re: Good girls in Phnom Penh

Post by Mishmash » Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:30 am

John Bingham wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:01 am
explorer wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:03 pm
I have a lot of female friends who are university students.
I don't. I know a huge number of university students but to me they are kids and not ever friends on an equal footing/ peers and certainly not prospective partners. Maybe you're a lot younger than me so it might seem more appropriate but I think there should always be professional conduct between teachers and students and they should not fraternize together outside of mandated events. Just saying. 8-)
Show me the Prakas bro :beer3:

Love is love whether mandated or not - loads of films predicated on 'forbidden'

Just saying.. :beer1:
User avatar
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Posts: 3472
Joined: Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:31 am
Reputation: 2070
Location: Gilligan's Island
Pitcairn Island

Re: Good girls in Phnom Penh

Post by SternAAlbifrons » Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:45 am

Mishmash wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:30 am
Show me the Prakas bro :beer3:
It is called "ethics" Mish.
Ever heard of that?
Mishmash
Expatriate
Posts: 1949
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:34 pm
Reputation: 1142
Cambodia

Re: Good girls in Phnom Penh

Post by Mishmash » Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:54 am

SternAAlbifrons wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:45 am
Mishmash wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:30 am
Show me the Prakas bro :beer3:
It is called "ethics" Mish.
Ever heard of that?
:beer3: :beer3: Yep - in the papers daily... :beer3:

As I say - my niece is on the market - seriously - good lady (but her cooking needs improving )

The OP wanted a good lady - I have offered.

I think she is beautiful - others may too or may not.
Last edited by Mishmash on Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mishmash
Expatriate
Posts: 1949
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:34 pm
Reputation: 1142
Cambodia

Re: Good girls in Phnom Penh

Post by Mishmash » Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:00 am

Duncan wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:38 am
Man's best friend will always be a dog
Too true..

If you want sex then RENT

If you want love and companionship buy a dog.

Mine is a bit of a tart though.

If she can find a way into my bedroom I wake up with her between me and the missus. :lol:

Image
User avatar
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Posts: 3472
Joined: Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:31 am
Reputation: 2070
Location: Gilligan's Island
Pitcairn Island

Re: Good girls in Phnom Penh

Post by SternAAlbifrons » Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:07 am

Mishmash wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:54 am
SternAAlbifrons wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:45 am
Mishmash wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:30 am
Show me the Prakas bro :beer3:
It is called "ethics" Mish.
Ever heard of that?
:beer3: :beer3: Yep - in the papers daily... :beer3:
To be clear Mish,
Are you saying that you are not personally concerned about ethics yourself.
Including teachers fucking their students?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 55 guests