bar etiquette

When we all like to come out and play...
Bars, clubs and pubs oh my!
User avatar
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Posts: 13742
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:34 am
Reputation: 1937
Location: Naklua
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: bar etiquette

Post by Jamie_Lambo » Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:17 pm

Username Taken wrote:Where's that damned Like button?
:plus1:
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
User avatar
bolueeleh
Expatriate
Posts: 4440
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:39 am
Reputation: 806
Location: anywhere with cheap bonks

Re: bar etiquette

Post by bolueeleh » Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:05 pm

some guy walks up to me and told me that he didnt get his free drink when i rang the bell because he went to get some food, what a cunt :rambo:
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
User avatar
John Bingham
Expatriate
Posts: 6257
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:26 pm
Reputation: 2156
Yemen

Re: bar etiquette

Post by John Bingham » Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:36 pm

I hope you told him to fuck off?
User avatar
bolueeleh
Expatriate
Posts: 4440
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:39 am
Reputation: 806
Location: anywhere with cheap bonks

Re: bar etiquette

Post by bolueeleh » Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:40 pm

is it ok to go to a bar 1 day and barfine a girl and go back another day and barfine another girl? i dont want to break the poor girl's heart, as all of you guys know we are their one and only and love of their life. :bigeyes:
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
jah steu
Expatriate
Posts: 287
Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 6:02 pm
Reputation: 59
Australia

Re: bar etiquette

Post by jah steu » Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:23 pm

bolueeleh wrote:is it ok to go to a bar 1 day and barfine a girl and go back another day and barfine another girl? i dont want to break the poor girl's heart, as all of you guys know we are their one and only and love of their life. :bigeyes:
The girls tell me generally that if a guy barfines a girl for one night and then has different girls from the same bar on subsequent nights, that's ok. He's considered a "butterfly" and loses a bit of respect but that's all.
However if he takes the same girl for TWO or more successive nights, and then changes to another girl from the same bar, that is considered very poor form, and some of the other girls won't go with him.
I guess the girls think that the guy really likes her if he takes her for more than one night, and it's insulting to them if he then switches girls.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent from embedded sub-cutaneous iPhone 9 using Tapatalk.
User avatar
bolueeleh
Expatriate
Posts: 4440
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:39 am
Reputation: 806
Location: anywhere with cheap bonks

Re: bar etiquette

Post by bolueeleh » Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:46 pm

jah steu wrote:
bolueeleh wrote:is it ok to go to a bar 1 day and barfine a girl and go back another day and barfine another girl? i dont want to break the poor girl's heart, as all of you guys know we are their one and only and love of their life. :bigeyes:
The girls tell me generally that if a guy barfines a girl for one night and then has different girls from the same bar on subsequent nights, that's ok. He's considered a "butterfly" and loses a bit of respect but that's all.
However if he takes the same girl for TWO or more successive nights, and then changes to another girl from the same bar, that is considered very poor form, and some of the other girls won't go with him.
I guess the girls think that the guy really likes her if he takes her for more than one night, and it's insulting to them if he then switches girls.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
haha then tell sina i will be back for her :D :D :D
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
User avatar
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Posts: 13742
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:34 am
Reputation: 1937
Location: Naklua
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: bar etiquette

Post by Jamie_Lambo » Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:43 pm

bolueeleh wrote:
jah steu wrote:
bolueeleh wrote:is it ok to go to a bar 1 day and barfine a girl and go back another day and barfine another girl? i dont want to break the poor girl's heart, as all of you guys know we are their one and only and love of their life. :bigeyes:
The girls tell me generally that if a guy barfines a girl for one night and then has different girls from the same bar on subsequent nights, that's ok. He's considered a "butterfly" and loses a bit of respect but that's all.
However if he takes the same girl for TWO or more successive nights, and then changes to another girl from the same bar, that is considered very poor form, and some of the other girls won't go with him.
I guess the girls think that the guy really likes her if he takes her for more than one night, and it's insulting to them if he then switches girls.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
haha then tell sina i will be back for her :D :D :D
haha i made that mistake when i first went up Victory Hill a few years ago, felt like i was in Thailand, went to dragonfly, bar fined some girl i knew, the next night i decided to take her best friend, ended up staying with her for about a week, then ditched her and went with like another 3 or 4 on consecutive nights... it caused a lot of upset and its safe to say i had a bad butterfly reputation that took me a while to shake off after i cleaned up my act, ironic how some bargirls have the cheek to label people butterflies :facepalm: lol
all is good in the hood now though (apart from Frank Lee Bents GF still nicknames me "Shit Friend" haha), Dragonfly are like family to me espeshially the owner and her family,
i have learnt not to shit on my own doorstep anymore :beer3: :thumb:
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
User avatar
bolueeleh
Expatriate
Posts: 4440
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:39 am
Reputation: 806
Location: anywhere with cheap bonks

Re: bar etiquette

Post by bolueeleh » Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:43 am

the khmer girl owner of dragonfly is a very good business woman, she managed to make me buy many rounds
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
User avatar
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Posts: 13742
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:34 am
Reputation: 1937
Location: Naklua
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: bar etiquette

Post by Jamie_Lambo » Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:21 pm

bolueeleh wrote:the khmer girl owner of dragonfly is a very good business woman, she managed to make me buy many rounds
haha yes she and her sister are very good at that, sorted me out with just as many free drinks also, i go back to their families village for the khmer new year every year
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Barang_doa_slae
The Dark Horse
Posts: 1293
Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 1:12 pm
Reputation: 77
Cambodia

Re: bar etiquette

Post by Barang_doa_slae » Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:56 pm

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
bolueeleh wrote:
jah steu wrote:
bolueeleh wrote:is it ok to go to a bar 1 day and barfine a girl and go back another day and barfine another girl? i dont want to break the poor girl's heart, as all of you guys know we are their one and only and love of their life. :bigeyes:
The girls tell me generally that if a guy barfines a girl for one night and then has different girls from the same bar on subsequent nights, that's ok. He's considered a "butterfly" and loses a bit of respect but that's all.
However if he takes the same girl for TWO or more successive nights, and then changes to another girl from the same bar, that is considered very poor form, and some of the other girls won't go with him.
I guess the girls think that the guy really likes her if he takes her for more than one night, and it's insulting to them if he then switches girls.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
haha then tell sina i will be back for her :D :D :D
haha i made that mistake when i first went up Victory Hill a few years ago, felt like i was in Thailand, went to dragonfly, bar fined some girl i knew, the next night i decided to take her best friend, ended up staying with her for about a week, then ditched her and went with like another 3 or 4 on consecutive nights... it caused a lot of upset and its safe to say i had a bad butterfly reputation that took me a while to shake off after i cleaned up my act, ironic how some bargirls have the cheek to label people butterflies :facepalm: lol
all is good in the hood now though (apart from Frank Lee Bents GF still nicknames me "Shit Friend" haha), Dragonfly are like family to me espeshially the owner and her family,
i have learnt not to shit on my own doorstep anymore :beer3: :thumb:
So why did you start all over again in the square then ? :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 49 guests