2019 : The Year of the Fuckboy

When we all like to come out and play...
Bars, clubs and pubs oh my!
User avatar
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Posts: 2978
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 11:26 am
Reputation: 2984
Location: Behind you.
Australia

2019 : The Year of the Fuckboy

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly » Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:50 pm

Image
My fro & me in Cambodia where this all began.

By Meagan Burke
13th January 2020


..which led to him giving me head on a balcony overlooking Phnom Penh…the same couch and the same balcony that I got head on a week earlier from the Blasian Sensation. WATTBA!

So after hermit season, I left Thailand and returned to Phnom Penh to see my friends and focus on securing more bags. The dating scene for an African American woman in some parts of SEA can be a fucking joke whereas other places are like a haven of foreign & attractive men who want to buy you nice things. I don’t think I’ve ever hooked up with anyone in Thailand whereas Malaysia has been very, very good to me.

For our first date in Phnom Penh (in July 2018) we went to my favorite whiskey bar and chatted over falafel & hummus. Then we went to one of my favorite chill spots, he rolled us joint after joint, made sure I was taken care of without being on my dick about it and only paid attention to me. We ended the date by making out in the Cambodian streets while waiting for our tuk tuks to go home. And I was instantly addicted. IF ONLY I FUCKING KNEW WHAT THIS WAS ABOUT TO BE.

After getting back to Phnom Penh, he‘s alerted via my Instastories that I’m back in town and wants to meet up before I leave (because of course he waits until I’m about to leave, fuckboy rule #1). At this point, we hadn’t seen each for about 6 months other than a quick, accidental encounter. After chillin and smoking for a bit at a bar with his friends, we hop in a tuk tuk and head back to my place. Mind you, we’ve never chilled privately together. Obviously for a fucking reason because we can’t keep our hands off of each other.

At the time, I was staying in this beautiful penthouse where I used to work when I lived in Cambodia. Panoramic views of the city and the Tonle Sap river. Patios and balconies everywhere. Cozy furniture. I bring him to the balcony to chat on the couch while we drank some wine which led to him giving me head on a balcony overlooking Phnom Penh…the same couch and the same balcony that I got head on a week earlier from the Blasian Sensation. WATTBA!

Full.
The idea that seeing the world is going from place to place to look at obvious things is an illusion natural to dull minds.
BR549
Expatriate
Posts: 298
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2019 1:44 pm
Reputation: 188
United States of America

Re: 2019 : The Year of the Fuckboy

Post by BR549 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:00 pm

Ahhh, the ebonic language of African American gals.
I knew a nurse who called her pussy her cock.
So, the giving head reference was not so confusing.
Queef
Expatriate
Posts: 551
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:31 pm
Reputation: 295
New Caledonia

Re: 2019 : The Year of the Fuckboy

Post by Queef » Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:36 pm

This has to be a joke. This cross-eyed, overweight chick? Lol... She got curved so many times her middle name should be baseball. Get over yourself, Meagan. You got dicked down twice and felt the need to write a blog about it. Pathetic. Hope you read this.

Somebody from Teddy Bear/ Duplex
User avatar
timmydownawell
Expatriate
Posts: 2495
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:50 pm
Reputation: 656
Location: Phnom Penh
Cambodia

Re: 2019 : The Year of the Fuckboy

Post by timmydownawell » Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:05 pm

BR549 wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:00 pm
Ahhh, the ebonic language of African American gals.
I knew a nurse who called her pussy her cock.
So, the giving head reference was not so confusing.
Huh? When you're giving head you are literally giving your head (the one on your shoulders). Works for both sexes. Not so confusing.
No matter how much it rains, the dirt never washes away.
User avatar
siliconlife
Expatriate
Posts: 474
Joined: Thu May 29, 2014 6:29 pm
Reputation: 185
Togo

Re: 2019 : The Year of the Fuckboy

Post by siliconlife » Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:11 pm

This would be disgusting if a man had written it!

Oh wait, it was disgusting anyway.
BR549
Expatriate
Posts: 298
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2019 1:44 pm
Reputation: 188
United States of America

Re: 2019 : The Year of the Fuckboy

Post by BR549 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:28 pm

Well, perhaps where you 'walk on the wild side'..giving head is eating pussy. Lou Reed knew what it meant when I was a kid.
My mistake.
You probably have not been around any African American hood gals and heard their slang.
I would get a kick out of hearing you ask women if they wanted some head.
Maybe it is a generational thing?
I know some lady boys in Thailand who would accomadate you.
User avatar
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Posts: 2978
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 11:26 am
Reputation: 2984
Location: Behind you.
Australia

Re: 2019 : The Year of the Fuckboy

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly » Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:54 pm

=siliconlife post_id=390649 time=1578913881 user_id=292

Oh wait, it was disgusting anyway.
I'd sooner read this content than the stories of people getting hacked, hung, shot, beaten or drowned to death.
The idea that seeing the world is going from place to place to look at obvious things is an illusion natural to dull minds.
User avatar
John Bingham
Expatriate
Posts: 8025
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:26 pm
Reputation: 3841
Yemen

Re: 2019 : The Year of the Fuckboy

Post by John Bingham » Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:19 pm

BR549 wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:28 pm
Well, perhaps where you 'walk on the wild side'..giving head is eating pussy. Lou Reed knew what it meant when I was a kid.
My mistake.
You probably have not been around any African American hood gals and heard their slang.
I would get a kick out of hearing you ask women if they wanted some head.
Maybe it is a generational thing?
I know some lady boys in Thailand who would accomadate you.
Not sure what you are on about, there are barely any ebonics in that text and I doubt very much she's a "hood gal".
Queef
Expatriate
Posts: 551
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:31 pm
Reputation: 295
New Caledonia

Re: 2019 : The Year of the Fuckboy

Post by Queef » Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:25 pm

John Bingham wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:19 pm
BR549 wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:28 pm
Well, perhaps where you 'walk on the wild side'..giving head is eating pussy. Lou Reed knew what it meant when I was a kid.
My mistake.
You probably have not been around any African American hood gals and heard their slang.
I would get a kick out of hearing you ask women if they wanted some head.
Maybe it is a generational thing?
I know some lady boys in Thailand who would accomadate you.
Not sure what you are on about, there are barely any ebonics in that text and I doubt very much she's a "hood gal".
She's a chocolate Becky. Spot on JB
User avatar
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Posts: 3011
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:49 am
Reputation: 546
Location: Sihanoukville
Korea North

Re: 2019 : The Year of the Fuckboy

Post by cptrelentless » Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:51 pm

If she is a hoodrat then she certainly has exotic tastes for one. And the cash to indulge them.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 53 guests