The land plot is located on the first line of the sea-view. It is a seafront land near coral reefs.
Size: 559 m² (hard title) + 700 m² (soft title) + 500 m² (leasehold – 12 years). Total: 1759 m² land consist of 3 plots:
(1) Hard Title land: 10m x 56m = 559 m² (Hard Title – hard card – LMAP) (the buyer can get a building permit and build apartment, hotel, villa, office, any kind of residential and commercial buildings)
(2) Soft title land (soft title due to being near the sea): 10 m x 70 m = 700 m² (Soft Title – Soft card) (The buyer can use and can build 1 floor structures here).
(3) Leasehold land: 500 m² e leasehold (12 years remaining) extra land with bungalows: 4 Wooden bungalows (each 46 sqm, 2-floors). (the buyer can get a building permit and build apartment, hotel, villa, office, any kind of residential and commercial buildings)
There are totally 6 good quality and well-designed wooden bungalows with private bathrooms, big balcony and seaview. Each bungalow is 46-50 m² size.
Each bungalow has 2-floors. There is a 700 sqm extra space (soft title part included in the price): This is the area between the land and the sea. There is a seafront restaurant bar, included with the land, on this area.
There is a 2-floor wooden house.
There is a beach restaurant&bar (wooden).
The land is near a coral reef area which is perfect for snorkeling. It is also walking distance to the best beach in Cambodia, Royal beach (Soksan Beach), White sand beach with interchanging colors of water: turquoise, blue and green.
The road near this land is currently concrete and suitable for motorbikes only. In Koh Rong city cadastral master-plan, the road is 30 meters wide. We expect Koh Rong road construction to be completed in 2 years.
Price is $265000
For more information:
https://kohrongre.com/p/seafront-land-f ... -koh-rong/
CONTACT: Basta Binici
PHONE: +855 93 495 194
- Posts: 4423
- Joined: Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:31 am
- Reputation: 2601
- Location: Gilligan's Island
Cambodia now has an ocean.
I can finally dust off my surfboard.
- Similar Topics
- Last post
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests