7-11 Coming Soon

Whether you're a working stiff or a business owner yourself, this is the place to discuss all aspects of financing your drinking habit ;-)

NO BUSINESS SALES HERE PLEASE, WE HAVE A SECTION FOR THAT IN THE CLASSIFIEDS.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Re: 7-11 Coming Soon

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

phuketrichard wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:37 am
Have I missed something?
Milk, yogurt drinks, batteries, ice cream, hot & cold coffee,

No matter if ya hate them or love them, they are great on road trips!!!
most minimarts in phnom penh have them too now, kiwimarts have lots of different types of cheeses, pate, sliced meat, the only things they lack is the shelves of microwaveable burgers/food, they have all the same thai branded yoghurts and flavoured milks etc. im often quite surprised whats available in the minimarts now, batteries, electronics, cooking utensils, toiletries, fresh breads etc. the kiwimart near me i was in nearly every other day buying something
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
cambo swa
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by cambo swa »

Yes, I can't wait. A 7-11 on every corner. What a great aspiration for Phnom Penh and its people. Can't imagine how the city has survived this long without such an abundant source of junk food, surgery drinks (and beer) and egg salad sandwiches. What a dream for people to be able to go there every day. How about 5 MacDonalds on riverside next?
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

tbh 7-elephant has been in Phnom Penh for as long as ive been in Cambodia iirc
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
johnny lightning
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by johnny lightning »

The real Mcoy? I don't think I have ever seen one. Where are they or are you just having us on?
Marty
BANNED
Canada

Post by Marty »

cambo swa wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:58 pm Yes, I can't wait. A 7-11 on every corner. What a great aspiration for Phnom Penh and its people. Can't imagine how the city has survived this long without such an abundant source of junk food, surgery drinks (and beer) and egg salad sandwiches. What a dream for people to be able to go there every day. How about 5 MacDonalds on riverside next?
Surgery drinks you mean? Egg salad, as in brain salad surgery, you mean? I am all in. A 7 11 on every corner.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

Phnom Penh’s first 7-Eleven advertises job vacancies
The first 7-Eleven to open will be in Prek Pnov district outside the Phnom Penh city centre. The location advertised 70 “urgent vacancies” on Facebook this week.. The shop is looking to hire five store managers, 15 assistant managers and 50 full-time staff to work at the 24-hour store.

https://www.khmertimeskh.com/50851317/p ... KXpHRa3iY4
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

First 7-Eleven store to open mid-June, ambassador says
Thou Vireak | Publication date 01 June 2021 | 21:24 ICT
AFP

Thai retail conglomerate CP All Pcl will open Cambodia’s first 7-Eleven convenience store in mid-June, Cambodian ambassador to Thailand Ouk Sorphorn told The Post on June 1.

The Bangkok-listed 7-Eleven franchise operator, the retail arm of Charoen Pokphand Group Co Ltd, granted CP All (Cambodia) Co Ltd franchising rights for 30 years in the establishment and operation of 7-Eleven branches, according to Thai local media reports.

And CP All Cambodia plans to open at least six stores this year, the ambassador said, citing CP All officials in Thailand.

Sorphorn said the inaugural branch will be at a PTT petrol station in northern Phnom Penh’s Prek Pnov district, with another scheduled for August in the Borey Peng Huoth gated community off National Road 6A, in Chroy Changvar district’s Prek Leap commune in the capital’s northeast.
https://www.phnompenhpost.com/business/ ... sador-says
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

Shoot me if you ever see me there.
or eating a Maccas in Cambodia.
or buying a tv.

thanks.
Biffsm
BANNED
United States of America

Post by Biffsm »

Circle K ...a western US version of 7/11 has stores all over..but, it seems covid has caused them to never open...I pass a few in SR all the time.
When I was a kid in about 1964...7/11 opened in US...it meant open at 7am..close 11 pm...
Plus, open 7 days a week..
Quick Trip came along open 24 hours with gas pumps and 7/11 had to play catch up.
I was amazed to find 3 in Bangkok within a 5 minute walk of my hotel and then every fucking town...and how Thai people relied on them...
The world loves to fuck the little guy..
BillDoe
BANNED
United States of America

Post by BillDoe »

Biffsm wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:23 am Circle K ...a western US version of 7/11 has stores all over..but, it seems covid has caused them to never open...I pass a few in SR all the time.
When I was a kid in about 1964...7/11 opened in US...it meant open at 7am..close 11 pm...
Plus, open 7 days a week..
Quick Trip came along open 24 hours with gas pumps and 7/11 had to play catch up.
I was amazed to find 3 in Bangkok within a 5 minute walk of my hotel and then every fucking town...and how Thai people relied on them...
The world loves to fuck the little guy..

Jesus, you're old. Fuck the little guy, he can't give me nachos and diarrhea inducing sushi.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic