6% per annum return on USD

Whether you're a working stiff or a business owner yourself, this is the place to discuss all aspects of financing your drinking habit ;-)

NO BUSINESS SALES HERE PLEASE, WE HAVE A SECTION FOR THAT IN THE CLASSIFIEDS.
User avatar
bolueeleh
Expatriate
Posts: 4440
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:39 am
Reputation: 797
Location: anywhere with cheap bonks

6% per annum return on USD

Post by bolueeleh » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:02 pm

6% pa return on your USD deposit, tenure 12months, interested party please PM me for details
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
User avatar
Username Taken
Raven
Posts: 9657
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 6:53 pm
Reputation: 1348
Contact:
Cambodia

Re: 6% per annum return on USD

Post by Username Taken » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:17 pm

What about the 11% on riel that we looked at last month. [there's a thread somewhere]
... give 'em a quick, short, sharp shock ...

https://BooksAboutCambodia.com
User avatar
bolueeleh
Expatriate
Posts: 4440
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:39 am
Reputation: 797
Location: anywhere with cheap bonks

Re: 6% per annum return on USD

Post by bolueeleh » Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:19 pm

Image

definitive list (almost) for term deposit in snooky
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
Bertros
Expatriate
Posts: 647
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:57 pm
Reputation: 14
United States of America

Re: 6% per annum return on USD

Post by Bertros » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:30 am

^^^^

that's pretty incredible to get those kinds of returns these days. especially when you consider the riel is pegged to the dollar.
one does wonder how they are able to produce these (and make any money themselves) given the general state of credit markets around the globe.
It's more than a few std deviations from the norm.

very curious


bertros :hattip:
A taste of the bait is worth the pain of the hook.....
User avatar
bolueeleh
Expatriate
Posts: 4440
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:39 am
Reputation: 797
Location: anywhere with cheap bonks

Re: 6% per annum return on USD

Post by bolueeleh » Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:37 pm

Bertros wrote:^^^^

that's pretty incredible to get those kinds of returns these days. especially when you consider the riel is pegged to the dollar.
one does wonder how they are able to produce these (and make any money themselves) given the general state of credit markets around the globe.
It's more than a few std deviations from the norm.

very curious


bertros :hattip:
I make 24% per annum off customers, thats why I can offer good returns, same as other MFIs
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
Bertros
Expatriate
Posts: 647
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:57 pm
Reputation: 14
United States of America

Re: 6% per annum return on USD

Post by Bertros » Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:47 pm

bolueeleh wrote:
Bertros wrote:^^^^

that's pretty incredible to get those kinds of returns these days. especially when you consider the riel is pegged to the dollar.
one does wonder how they are able to produce these (and make any money themselves) given the general state of credit markets around the globe.
It's more than a few std deviations from the norm.

very curious


bertros :hattip:
I make 24% per annum off customers, thats why I can offer good returns, same as other MFIs
you must be worth millions.

congrats


Bertros :hattip:
A taste of the bait is worth the pain of the hook.....
User avatar
bolueeleh
Expatriate
Posts: 4440
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:39 am
Reputation: 797
Location: anywhere with cheap bonks

Re: 6% per annum return on USD

Post by bolueeleh » Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:36 pm

Bertros wrote:
bolueeleh wrote:
Bertros wrote:^^^^

that's pretty incredible to get those kinds of returns these days. especially when you consider the riel is pegged to the dollar.
one does wonder how they are able to produce these (and make any money themselves) given the general state of credit markets around the globe.
It's more than a few std deviations from the norm.

very curious


bertros :hattip:
I make 24% per annum off customers, thats why I can offer good returns, same as other MFIs
you must be worth millions.

congrats


Bertros :hattip:
millions of riels
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
Barang_doa_slae
The Dark Horse
Posts: 1286
Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 1:12 pm
Reputation: 70
Cambodia

Re: 6% per annum return on USD

Post by Barang_doa_slae » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:02 pm

With the current short sighted construction boom and el nino drought affecting farmers I would start being cautious about cambodia banking system and putting big money in the MFIs.
User avatar
bolueeleh
Expatriate
Posts: 4440
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:39 am
Reputation: 797
Location: anywhere with cheap bonks

Re: 6% per annum return on USD

Post by bolueeleh » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:46 pm

yes precisely
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 39 guests