WTB 7 and 10 inch tablet clones

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expat's Online has a huge community of long term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap or anywhere else in the Kingdom. Don't be shy, ask CEO's members anything!
User avatar
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Posts: 10598
Joined: Tue May 06, 2014 11:24 am
Reputation: 1015
Australia

WTB 7 and 10 inch tablet clones

Post by StroppyChops » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:26 pm

Any recommendations on where to buy 7 and 10 inch tablet clones around PP? Just the usual phone shops?

My visiting friend is looking for a cheap entertainer for his kid, under $100 for the smaller, around $100 for the larger. He's mentioned an iPad mini but I know he's not getting one at those prices, other than second hand.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
lostjeremy
Expatriate
Posts: 252
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:00 pm
Reputation: 105

Re: WTB 7 and 10 inch tablet clones

Post by lostjeremy » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:10 am

The Camfone 7" is $70 if I remember right. Good enough for a kid to watch youtube and play donkey kong.

Sent from my CPH1605 using Tapatalk

cannabistourist
Expatriate
Posts: 283
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:24 am
Reputation: -23
United States of America

Re: WTB 7 and 10 inch tablet clones

Post by cannabistourist » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:00 am

Look if xiaomi products are available. They are the cheapest among the best products. Xiaomi will kill Samsung shortly.
ONLY MONKEYS THINK THAT I AM NOT LIVING IN CAMBODIA BECAUSE I USE VPNs and PROXIES.
Sorry but I do not reply to idiots, especially the old ones.
User avatar
timmydownawell
Expatriate
Posts: 2212
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:50 pm
Reputation: 511
Location: Phnom Penh
Cambodia

Re: WTB 7 and 10 inch tablet clones

Post by timmydownawell » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:28 am

cannabistourist wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:00 am
Look if xiaomi products are available. They are the cheapest among the best products. Xiaomi will kill Samsung shortly.
My cheap arse $100 Xiaomi 4A phone is pretty good, much better than the Camfone of the same price which has the world's worst camera.
No matter how much it rains, the dirt never washes away.
cannabistourist
Expatriate
Posts: 283
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:24 am
Reputation: -23
United States of America

Re: WTB 7 and 10 inch tablet clones

Post by cannabistourist » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:41 pm

timmydownawell wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:28 am
cannabistourist wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:00 am
Look if xiaomi products are available. They are the cheapest among the best products. Xiaomi will kill Samsung shortly.
My cheap arse $100 Xiaomi 4A phone is pretty good, much better than the Camfone of the same price which has the world's worst camera.


and for $200 xiaomi phones are incredible.
ONLY MONKEYS THINK THAT I AM NOT LIVING IN CAMBODIA BECAUSE I USE VPNs and PROXIES.
Sorry but I do not reply to idiots, especially the old ones.
User avatar
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Posts: 10598
Joined: Tue May 06, 2014 11:24 am
Reputation: 1015
Australia

Re: WTB 7 and 10 inch tablet clones

Post by StroppyChops » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:00 pm

Thanks for the input, y'all.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
User avatar
Duncan
Sir Duncan
Posts: 6413
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:22 pm
Reputation: 1369
Location: Wonder Why Central

Re: WTB 7 and 10 inch tablet clones

Post by Duncan » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:27 pm

StroppyChops wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:00 pm
Thanks for the input, y'all.
So what did you decide to do.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
User avatar
timmydownawell
Expatriate
Posts: 2212
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:50 pm
Reputation: 511
Location: Phnom Penh
Cambodia

Re: WTB 7 and 10 inch tablet clones

Post by timmydownawell » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:36 pm

cannabistourist wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:41 pm
timmydownawell wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:28 am
cannabistourist wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:00 am
Look if xiaomi products are available. They are the cheapest among the best products. Xiaomi will kill Samsung shortly.
My cheap arse $100 Xiaomi 4A phone is pretty good, much better than the Camfone of the same price which has the world's worst camera.
and for $200 xiaomi phones are incredible.
I bet, they will be the first I check out when I'm up for an upgrade. Money was a bit tight last time!

edit: apologies for derailing Stroppy. Not sure if Xiaomi does tablets.
No matter how much it rains, the dirt never washes away.
User avatar
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Posts: 10598
Joined: Tue May 06, 2014 11:24 am
Reputation: 1015
Australia

Re: WTB 7 and 10 inch tablet clones

Post by StroppyChops » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:21 pm

Duncan wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:27 pm
StroppyChops wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:00 pm
Thanks for the input, y'all.
So what did you decide to do.
I decided to pass the information on to my friend!
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
stevenjb
Expatriate
Posts: 92
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 2:09 pm
Reputation: 18
Location: USA
United States of America

Re: WTB 7 and 10 inch tablet clones

Post by stevenjb » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:25 am

Do they sell Kindles there? Could be a good inexpensive choice.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Freightdog and 100 guests