where to report a crime

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expat's Online has a huge community of long term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap or anywhere else in the Kingdom. Don't be shy, ask CEO's members anything!
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Posts: 4266
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 1:06 pm
Reputation: 457
Korea North

Re: where to report a crime

Post by kiwiincambodia » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:45 am

Jamie_Lambo wrote:it will be a sack over the head job
Image
Check out my website for all things Kiwi in Cambodia at https://tiny.cc/j410iy
User avatar
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Posts: 13442
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:34 am
Reputation: 1684
Location: Naklua
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: where to report a crime

Post by Jamie_Lambo » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:50 am

John Bingham wrote:
zmth wrote: Talk about stepping on someones turf I assume the locals are already and have been for quite a while
rather pissed and have resentment of any foreigners going there.
Yeah, the locals will be really upset that you're banging some yama skank.
Lmfao ImageImageImage


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
User avatar
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Posts: 13442
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:34 am
Reputation: 1684
Location: Naklua
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: where to report a crime

Post by Jamie_Lambo » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:23 pm

If you go down the beach tonight, your sure of a big surprise,
If you go down the beach tonight, you better go in disguise,
For every skank that ever there was,
Will gather there for certain because,
Tonights the night the skanks they have their methhhhh...

If you go down the beach tonight, you better not go alone,
Its sketchy down the beach tonight, its safer to stay at home,
For every skank that ever there was,
Will gather there for certain because,
Tonights the night the skanks they have their methhhhh
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
User avatar
zmth
Expatriate
Posts: 478
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:33 am
Reputation: 5
United States of America

Re: where to report a crime

Post by zmth » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:21 pm

Jamie_Lambo wrote:If you go down the beach tonight, your sure of a big surprise,
If you go down the beach tonight, you better go in disguise,
For every skank that ever there was,
Will gather there for certain because,
Tonights the night the skanks they have their methhhhh...

If you go down the beach tonight, you better not go alone,
Its sketchy down the beach tonight, its safer to stay at home,
For every skank that ever there was,
Will gather there for certain because,
Tonights the night the skanks they have their methhhhh

Funny thing about that but your warning was like one day late. As there was hostile guys or ladyboys that attack in that long dark isolated walk going from the last open and lit bar on the north down to JJ's on the south. He was feeling around my pockets but did not get anything though. Kind of a hostile encounter twice the 2 times i walked there. NOt positively sure it was the same person though. From now on will walk along the road at the back of the bars as i did when walked back from JJ's to Rocky plus early this am. It is kind of dangerous down there it seems now - NOT that it was ever safe prior. Doubt that it has anything to do with methhhh... though not positively sure.
User avatar
hanno
Expatriate
Posts: 4221
Joined: Fri May 16, 2014 12:37 pm
Reputation: 803
Location: Siem Reap
Contact:
Germany

Re: where to report a crime

Post by hanno » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:02 am

Like I said to one of the other of your socks: I hope I am never in the same town like you; you attract way too much bad Karma.
User avatar
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Posts: 13442
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:34 am
Reputation: 1684
Location: Naklua
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: where to report a crime

Post by Jamie_Lambo » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:01 am

zmth wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:If you go down the beach tonight, your sure of a big surprise,
If you go down the beach tonight, you better go in disguise,
For every skank that ever there was,
Will gather there for certain because,
Tonights the night the skanks they have their methhhhh...

If you go down the beach tonight, you better not go alone,
Its sketchy down the beach tonight, its safer to stay at home,
For every skank that ever there was,
Will gather there for certain because,
Tonights the night the skanks they have their methhhhh

Funny thing about that but your warning was like one day late. As there was hostile guys or ladyboys that attack in that long dark isolated walk going from the last open and lit bar on the north down to JJ's on the south. He was feeling around my pockets but did not get anything though. Kind of a hostile encounter twice the 2 times i walked there. NOt positively sure it was the same person though. From now on will walk along the road at the back of the bars as i did when walked back from JJ's to Rocky plus early this am. It is kind of dangerous down there it seems now - NOT that it was ever safe prior. Doubt that it has anything to do with methhhh... though not positively sure.
i told you already the beach is far sleazier + Sketchier than the chicken farm but you wouldnt believe me lol the beach is like GSM but with a beach and no security guards that will look after you lol
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
User avatar
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Posts: 13442
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:34 am
Reputation: 1684
Location: Naklua
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: where to report a crime

Post by Jamie_Lambo » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:03 am

hanno wrote:Like I said to one of the other of your socks: I hope I am never in the same town like you; you attract way too much bad Karma.
he is not a sock or a troll, ive met him in person i took him on the back of my moto to victory hill where we drank most of the night with my friends, he is his avatar and he is just how he posts :thumb:
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
User avatar
zmth
Expatriate
Posts: 478
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:33 am
Reputation: 5
United States of America

Re: where to report a crime

Post by zmth » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:37 pm

i told you already the beach is far sleazier + Sketchier than the chicken farm but you wouldnt believe me lol the beach is like GSM but with a beach and no security guards that will look after you lol[/quote]

As far as security guards - i don't think they are much of anywhere. Do you mean to say they are at chicken farm? Don't see any around Big Easy nor Utopia either. Also victory hill is not generally ' safe ' either. A guy who has been here over a year said he got pick pocketed in a dark area at end of road along the main stretch of hostess bars in Victory hill by Lady boys. Though I must admit atleast that stretch along the beach bars going to JJ's seems to be about the worst in my experience but then again i have spent much more time along there, beach bars in general, than other places.
User avatar
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Posts: 13442
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:34 am
Reputation: 1684
Location: Naklua
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: where to report a crime

Post by Jamie_Lambo » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:48 pm

zmth wrote:
As far as security guards - i don't think they are much of anywhere. Do you mean to say they are at chicken farm? Don't see any around Big Easy nor Utopia either. Also victory hill is not generally ' safe ' either. A guy who has been here over a year said he got pick pocketed in a dark area at end of road along the main stretch of hostess bars in Victory hill by Lady boys. Though I must admit atleast that stretch along the beach bars going to JJ's seems to be about the worst in my experience but then again i have spent much more time along there, beach bars in general, than other places.
LV has security guards
and there is some old dude security guard that hands around the square, usually near the centre
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: clutchcargo, jcal, Mr Know It All, soikraisi, yongchi and 140 guests