ER Visa supporting documentation required for under 55 year olds?

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expat's Online has a huge community of long term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap or anywhere else in the Kingdom. Don't be shy, ask CEO's members anything!
User avatar
Posts: 58
Joined: Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:09 pm
Reputation: 2
United States of America

ER Visa supporting documentation required for under 55 year olds?

Post by programmer »

I'm 34 and read elsewhere that more documentation is required for people under 55. I'm from the US. Anyone know what the requirements are?
1. Apply for the E-type (Ordinary) Visa on Arrival, $35, 1x passport pic, valid for 1 month. (Do not get a T-type Tourist Visa on arrival!).

2. At least 1 week prior to your VOA expiring go to a visa agent and apply for a12 month ER (Retirement) EOS (Extension of Stay). If you are 55+ then no supporting documentation is required. Appx cost $270 - 300 (depending on the agent you use).
  • Similar Topics
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ingvar 7788, nemclean, Robinthehood, YeP and 518 guests