Viagra, Kamagra, Cialis, Apcalis

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expat's Online has a huge community of long term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap or anywhere else in the Kingdom. Don't be shy, ask CEO's members anything!
User avatar
Duncan
Sir Duncan
Posts: 8151
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:22 pm
Reputation: 2336
Location: Wonder Why Central

Re: Viagra, Kamagra, Cialis, Apcalis

Post by Duncan » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:25 pm

jubo2 wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:12 pm
Duncan wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:03 pm
jubo2 wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:17 pm
Duncan wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:55 am
jubo2 wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:42 am



Do you get it in Kow ?

Only available online.


Thanks to you I read about, but they said that it's for women...

Best you go back and read again. Maybe a Google translate will make it easier for you to understand what is said.



But replying to a simple question wouldn't kill you also, right ?
When reading again you say that it can be used by females, so who cares here that females take ED or not ?!
We are talking about ED pills for men it seems ?
And it is not clear online that men can also take it.

Maybe next time when someone asks you to clarify something you could try to be smart and open minded to try to believe that maybe your post was not clear ? Just a suggestion,...





you said:
PT-141 or Bremelanotide It's not for everyone as it has to be injected just under the skin,,, but only a very small amount.
Now this stuff is the elixir of life , and I speak from my own experience. It outperforms Tadalafil and Sildenafil by a hundred times, and what is even better it can be used by females ,, this is because it works on the brain not the sex organs.
Do your own search.

I also said, It can be used by females because it works on the brain not the sex organs.,, Do your own search,,,, which you have not done.

https://forums.steroid.com/igf-1-lr3-hg ... otide.html
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
User avatar
Duncan
Sir Duncan
Posts: 8151
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:22 pm
Reputation: 2336
Location: Wonder Why Central

Re: Viagra, Kamagra, Cialis, Apcalis

Post by Duncan » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:41 pm

John Bingham wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:21 pm
I feel great pity for all these impotent old men. 8)



I have the same amount of pity for all the young men who don't have the energy to walk a 100 m and have to ride a moto or tuk-tuk. Dont know how they can enough energy to last three rounds with a pretty girl.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
User avatar
CaptainCanuck
Tourist
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:48 am
Reputation: 21
Canada

Re: Viagra, Kamagra, Cialis, Apcalis

Post by CaptainCanuck » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:56 pm

John Bingham wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:21 pm
I feel great pity for all these impotent old men. 8)

Personally I’d prefer a physical ailment that is fixable by medication rather than a mental one that makes me express publicly my distain for people I don’t even know........
User avatar
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Posts: 3659
Joined: Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:31 am
Reputation: 2164
Location: Gilligan's Island
Pitcairn Island

Re: Viagra, Kamagra, Cialis, Apcalis

Post by SternAAlbifrons » Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:50 pm

I took it that JB was being ironic - 'having a laugh at himself
jubo2
Expatriate
Posts: 129
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:02 am
Reputation: 33
Cambodia

Re: Viagra, Kamagra, Cialis, Apcalis

Post by jubo2 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:09 am

Duncan wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:25 pm
jubo2 wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:12 pm
Duncan wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:03 pm
jubo2 wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:17 pm
Duncan wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:55 am



Only available online.


Thanks to you I read about, but they said that it's for women...

Best you go back and read again. Maybe a Google translate will make it easier for you to understand what is said.



But replying to a simple question wouldn't kill you also, right ?
When reading again you say that it can be used by females, so who cares here that females take ED or not ?!
We are talking about ED pills for men it seems ?
And it is not clear online that men can also take it.

Maybe next time when someone asks you to clarify something you could try to be smart and open minded to try to believe that maybe your post was not clear ? Just a suggestion,...





you said:
PT-141 or Bremelanotide It's not for everyone as it has to be injected just under the skin,,, but only a very small amount.
Now this stuff is the elixir of life , and I speak from my own experience. It outperforms Tadalafil and Sildenafil by a hundred times, and what is even better it can be used by females ,, this is because it works on the brain not the sex organs.
Do your own search.

I also said, It can be used by females because it works on the brain not the sex organs.,, Do your own search,,,, which you have not done.

https://forums.steroid.com/igf-1-lr3-hg ... otide.html



This is what is wrong with your post. It's not that it can also be used by women, but it has been originally made for women !
So maybe men can use it, but only you is saying it.
User avatar
John Bingham
Expatriate
Posts: 8181
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:26 pm
Reputation: 3984
Yemen

Re: Viagra, Kamagra, Cialis, Apcalis

Post by John Bingham » Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:35 am

CaptainCanuck wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:56 pm
John Bingham wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:21 pm
I feel great pity for all these impotent old men. 8)

Personally I’d prefer a physical ailment that is fixable by medication rather than a mental one that makes me express publicly my distain for people I don’t even know........
Yeah. well good luck with the heart attack you may just get because you need medication to act like you are a twenty-year-old stud when you are actually approaching senility. Have your fun, personally I have never suffered from erectile dysfunction. A whole lot of old guys snuff it here every year because they think a pill will sort them out, hopefully they manage to get some wonderful orgasms before their bodies give up. 8-)
Silence, exile, and cunning.
jubo2
Expatriate
Posts: 129
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:02 am
Reputation: 33
Cambodia

Re: Viagra, Kamagra, Cialis, Apcalis

Post by jubo2 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:42 am

John Bingham wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:35 am
CaptainCanuck wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:56 pm
John Bingham wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:21 pm
I feel great pity for all these impotent old men. 8)

Personally I’d prefer a physical ailment that is fixable by medication rather than a mental one that makes me express publicly my distain for people I don’t even know........
Yeah. well good luck with the heart attack you may just get because you need medication to act like you are a twenty-year-old stud when you are actually approaching senility. Have your fun, personally I have never suffered from erectile dysfunction. A whole lot of old guys snuff it here every year because they think a pill will sort them out, hopefully they manage to get some wonderful orgasms before their bodies give up. 8-)


What a ridiculous way to thin.

Millions people in the world take them and never have any problem.

Not everybody is the porn star that you are (at least in your dreams...)

Ridiculous.
User avatar
Duncan
Sir Duncan
Posts: 8151
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:22 pm
Reputation: 2336
Location: Wonder Why Central

Re: Viagra, Kamagra, Cialis, Apcalis

Post by Duncan » Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:38 am

jubo2 wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:09 am
Duncan wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:25 pm
jubo2 wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:12 pm
Duncan wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:03 pm
jubo2 wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:17 pm




Thanks to you I read about, but they said that it's for women...

Best you go back and read again. Maybe a Google translate will make it easier for you to understand what is said.



But replying to a simple question wouldn't kill you also, right ?
When reading again you say that it can be used by females, so who cares here that females take ED or not ?!
We are talking about ED pills for men it seems ?
And it is not clear online that men can also take it.

Maybe next time when someone asks you to clarify something you could try to be smart and open minded to try to believe that maybe your post was not clear ? Just a suggestion,...





you said:
PT-141 or Bremelanotide It's not for everyone as it has to be injected just under the skin,,, but only a very small amount.
Now this stuff is the elixir of life , and I speak from my own experience. It outperforms Tadalafil and Sildenafil by a hundred times, and what is even better it can be used by females ,, this is because it works on the brain not the sex organs.
Do your own search.

I also said, It can be used by females because it works on the brain not the sex organs.,, Do your own search,,,, which you have not done.

https://forums.steroid.com/igf-1-lr3-hg ... otide.html



This is what is wrong with your post. It's not that it can also be used by women, but it has been originally made for women !
So maybe men can use it, but only you is saying it.


I give up. :evil: :facepalm: :voilent1: :BangHead:
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
User avatar
CaptainCanuck
Tourist
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:48 am
Reputation: 21
Canada

Re: Viagra, Kamagra, Cialis, Apcalis

Post by CaptainCanuck » Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:36 am

SternAAlbifrons wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:50 pm
I took it that JB was being ironic - 'having a laugh at himself
What a generous heart you have......I hope you got a thank you from JB for looking favorably on him.....unfortunately in this instance your generosity was misplaced as his belligerence continues......looks like it is he who deserves pity....having to come online to brag about his ever present erections and outstanding abilities pleasuring the womenfolk in his circle..... 3 cheers for super stud JB !!
:-)
User avatar
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Posts: 3659
Joined: Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:31 am
Reputation: 2164
Location: Gilligan's Island
Pitcairn Island

Re: Viagra, Kamagra, Cialis, Apcalis

Post by SternAAlbifrons » Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:06 pm

Yeah, look i know what you mean. Captain, sincerely.
Some people can really give me the shits too, especially here on CEO. lol.
But i decided not long ago to try (try!) to look more for the commonalities, and the good qualities.

We have such a different bunch here (especially from me, chuckle) that it is so easy for a sensitive, prickly, opinionated, bloke like me to do nothing but get upset with people, or offended, or furious. No joy in that.
I am just a novice at this, but i do try a bit more these days to ignore a lot of stuff. (try!)
I also try to remember that i upset people as well, with my manner and idiosyncrasies.
Easy to get people wrong too, on a short-form platform like this, and just see the outside.

Not trying to preach, 'just thought this might help.
And JB, on balance, is not too foul. (if you can get over his sometimes grumpiness)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot], Spigzy and 121 guests