Viagra, Kamagra, Cialis, Apcalis

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expat's Online has a huge community of long term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap or anywhere else in the Kingdom. Don't be shy, ask CEO's members anything!
User avatar
CaptainCanuck
Tourist
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:48 am
Reputation: 21
Canada

Re: Viagra, Kamagra, Cialis, Apcalis

Post by CaptainCanuck » Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:08 pm

Thanks for the leads fellas....I found Kamagra at the small pharmacy beside the Happy Pizza across from the market......$1.90 singles or the Weekly Pack :-) , seven assorted flavors in a box for $11.90

Now I can get back to supporting my favorite entrepreneurs at the local brothel
:-)
User avatar
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Posts: 11487
Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 5:17 pm
Reputation: 2865
Location: Atlantis
Aruba

Re: Viagra, Kamagra, Cialis, Apcalis

Post by phuketrichard » Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:28 pm

CaptainCanuck wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:52 am
BR549 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:59 pm
Go into a pharmacy and they all have various forms.
Just like in PP or Thailand, some will ask if you want ORIGINAL viagra..this comes with a hefty price.
I lived there for 11 months and bought pills made in India, France, Ireland, Australia and probably knockoff shit from china...
I did not find ORIGINAL viagra at my main pharmacy. He told me he could order it for me but it cost him too much to carry it on his inventory and most barangs did not have the $40us to spend on it.
I find it is a great way to keep from rolling out of bed at night...Like putting a kick stand down on your bike or moto.
Good luck
Thanks for the info...much appreciated
Phuket
Brought a box last month of kamagra for a friend, (yes not for me) 50 -100 mgs gels.... 1,500 baht
....seven assorted flavors in a box for $11.90
and another thing that is more expensive in Cambodia than thailand :plus1:
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
User avatar
CaptainCanuck
Tourist
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:48 am
Reputation: 21
Canada

Re: Viagra, Kamagra, Cialis, Apcalis

Post by CaptainCanuck » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:36 pm

[quote=phuketrichard post_id=391497 time=1579242503 user_id=96
Phuket
Brought a box last month of kamagra for a friend, (yes not for me) 50 -100 mgs gels.... 1,500 baht


Hahahahahaha....the girls have a name for guys who would grumble about .50 cents extra per hard on....... ;-)
jubo2
Expatriate
Posts: 126
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:02 am
Reputation: 32
Cambodia

Re: Viagra, Kamagra, Cialis, Apcalis

Post by jubo2 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:17 pm

Duncan wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:55 am
jubo2 wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:42 am
Duncan wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:12 pm
PT-141 or Bremelanotide It's not for everyone as it has to be injected just under the skin,,, but only a very small amount.

Now this stuff is the elixir of life , and I speak from my own experience. It outperforms Tadalafil and Sildenafil by a hundred times, and what is even better it can be used by females ,, this is because it works on the brain not the sex organs.

Do your own search.

Do you get it in Kow ?

Only available online.


Thanks to you I read about, but they said that it's for women...
jubo2
Expatriate
Posts: 126
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:02 am
Reputation: 32
Cambodia

Re: Viagra, Kamagra, Cialis, Apcalis

Post by jubo2 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:18 pm

phuketrichard wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:28 pm
CaptainCanuck wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:52 am
BR549 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:59 pm
Go into a pharmacy and they all have various forms.
Just like in PP or Thailand, some will ask if you want ORIGINAL viagra..this comes with a hefty price.
I lived there for 11 months and bought pills made in India, France, Ireland, Australia and probably knockoff shit from china...
I did not find ORIGINAL viagra at my main pharmacy. He told me he could order it for me but it cost him too much to carry it on his inventory and most barangs did not have the $40us to spend on it.
I find it is a great way to keep from rolling out of bed at night...Like putting a kick stand down on your bike or moto.
Good luck
Thanks for the info...much appreciated
Phuket
Brought a box last month of kamagra for a friend, (yes not for me) 50 -100 mgs gels.... 1,500 baht
....seven assorted flavors in a box for $11.90
and another thing that is more expensive in Cambodia than thailand :plus1:



hahahaha....

"for a friend"....
User avatar
Phnom Poon
Expatriate
Posts: 1325
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:44 pm
Reputation: 623
Kiribati

Re: Viagra, Kamagra, Cialis, Apcalis

Post by Phnom Poon » Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:25 pm

CaptainCanuck wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:08 pm
Now I can get back to supporting my favorite entrepreneurs at the local brothel
:-)
lol
i guess they just fall over otherwise

.

monstra mihi bona!
User avatar
CaptainCanuck
Tourist
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:48 am
Reputation: 21
Canada

Re: Viagra, Kamagra, Cialis, Apcalis

Post by CaptainCanuck » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:01 pm

Phnom Poon wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:25 pm
CaptainCanuck wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:08 pm
Now I can get back to supporting my favorite entrepreneurs at the local brothel
:-)
lol
i guess they just fall over otherwise
Hahaha
I guess that’s one way to look at it......I was actually thinking my support would be putting more meat in their diet......but I can see your angle as well....... ;-)
User avatar
Duncan
Sir Duncan
Posts: 8151
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:22 pm
Reputation: 2332
Location: Wonder Why Central

Re: Viagra, Kamagra, Cialis, Apcalis

Post by Duncan » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:03 pm

jubo2 wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:17 pm
Duncan wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:55 am
jubo2 wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:42 am
Duncan wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:12 pm
PT-141 or Bremelanotide It's not for everyone as it has to be injected just under the skin,,, but only a very small amount.

Now this stuff is the elixir of life , and I speak from my own experience. It outperforms Tadalafil and Sildenafil by a hundred times, and what is even better it can be used by females ,, this is because it works on the brain not the sex organs.

Do your own search.

Do you get it in Kow ?

Only available online.


Thanks to you I read about, but they said that it's for women...

Best you go back and read again. Maybe a Google translate will make it easier for you to understand what is said.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
jubo2
Expatriate
Posts: 126
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:02 am
Reputation: 32
Cambodia

Re: Viagra, Kamagra, Cialis, Apcalis

Post by jubo2 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:12 pm

Duncan wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:03 pm
jubo2 wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:17 pm
Duncan wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:55 am
jubo2 wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:42 am
Duncan wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:12 pm
PT-141 or Bremelanotide It's not for everyone as it has to be injected just under the skin,,, but only a very small amount.

Now this stuff is the elixir of life , and I speak from my own experience. It outperforms Tadalafil and Sildenafil by a hundred times, and what is even better it can be used by females ,, this is because it works on the brain not the sex organs.

Do your own search.

Do you get it in Kow ?

Only available online.


Thanks to you I read about, but they said that it's for women...

Best you go back and read again. Maybe a Google translate will make it easier for you to understand what is said.



But replying to a simple question wouldn't kill you also, right ?
When reading again you say that it can be used by females, so who cares here that females take ED or not ?!
We are talking about ED pills for men it seems ?
And it is not clear online that men can also take it.

Maybe next time when someone asks you to clarify something you could try to be smart and open minded to try to believe that maybe your post was not clear ? Just a suggestion,...





you said:
PT-141 or Bremelanotide It's not for everyone as it has to be injected just under the skin,,, but only a very small amount.
Now this stuff is the elixir of life , and I speak from my own experience. It outperforms Tadalafil and Sildenafil by a hundred times, and what is even better it can be used by females ,, this is because it works on the brain not the sex organs.
Do your own search.
User avatar
John Bingham
Expatriate
Posts: 8029
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:26 pm
Reputation: 3850
Yemen

Re: Viagra, Kamagra, Cialis, Apcalis

Post by John Bingham » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:21 pm

I feel great pity for all these impotent old men. 8)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: angkorjohn2, CEOCambodiaNews, DaniHirsch, Ghostwriter and 179 guests