Underwear under where?

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expat's Online has a huge community of long term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap or anywhere else in the Kingdom. Don't be shy, ask CEO's members anything!
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Underwear under where?

Post by AndyKK »

Why is it this country manages to sell "good" clothing to other country's, but if you buy any item here it turns out to be rubbish.
Always "hope" but never "expect".
angkorjohn2
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by angkorjohn2 »

Soriya wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:30 pm
Imnotasiain wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:20 am I woke up this morning and ripped another pair of boxer briefs, which got me thinking...
Where can I buy more boxers at? I only ever see the 'whitey tighties' for sale here.
I've seen some briefs around, but it was $6 for a box of 2. Didn't seems like a proper price.

Can somebody help me with my underwear problems??
The closeout outlet. One near independant monument.
I'm fairly sure that closed(out) about 5 years ago. There is one in Toul Kork, one Out towards the Airport and one on street 57 between 278/282. Zando are a good (stores on 63 BKK, City Mall in Olympic, Toul Tom Pong near the market, Toul Kork, The Bridge among others)bet but $6 FOR 2 pairs is hardly a rip off of the century, no wonder you keep ripping your low budget underwear. Live a little and blow the budget on 2 pairs for $10
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

You could always tell your boyfriend to sleep commando then you wouldnt have to keep ripping his boxers off :stir:
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

AndyKK wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:11 am Why is it this country manages to sell "good" clothing to other country's, but if you buy any item here it turns out to be rubbish.
I have heard the problem is tax. Cambodi does ot produce much by way of material so its imported and carries a high tax, if it is used to make clothes for export then the facory gets the tax back or doesnt pay it. If it goes onto locl market the tax has to be paid. this makes Cambodia made clothes cheap internationally but expensive locally, so mcu of the stuff sold locally is cheap knockoffs from other countries
Soriya
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Soriya »

angkorjohn2 wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:37 am
Soriya wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:30 pm
Imnotasiain wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:20 am I woke up this morning and ripped another pair of boxer briefs, which got me thinking...
Where can I buy more boxers at? I only ever see the 'whitey tighties' for sale here.
I've seen some briefs around, but it was $6 for a box of 2. Didn't seems like a proper price.

Can somebody help me with my underwear problems??
The closeout outlet. One near independant monument.
I'm fairly sure that closed(out) about 5 years ago. There is one in Toul Kork, one Out towards the Airport and one on street 57 between 278/282. Zando are a good (stores on 63 BKK, City Mall in Olympic, Toul Tom Pong near the market, Toul Kork, The Bridge among others)bet but $6 FOR 2 pairs is hardly a rip off of the century, no wonder you keep ripping your low budget underwear. Live a little and blow the budget on 2 pairs for $10
I was there at xmas at one near independance monument.
Boxer shorts were 1.5$ a pair
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic