Stalker ex-girlfriend (Help)

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expat's Online has a huge community of long term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap or anywhere else in the Kingdom. Don't be shy, ask CEO's members anything!
nouseforaname
Tourist
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:54 pm
Reputation: 3
Cambodia

Stalker ex-girlfriend (Help)

Post by nouseforaname » Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:03 pm

Hey CEO'ers. Please read this post I made on my Facebook. It is an honest attempt to get help. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Sorry if some of the info is not relevant I am lazy and don't want to retype.

---------------------------------------------------------


Some of you know I have been dealing with a stalker and things have been getting worse. I broke up with her almost three weeks ago. In the past three weeks, I have had to call the police to my house because she comes by and tries to get me back. The police came and she eventually left. Recently I moved because I don’t want anything to do with her, and I had a nice surprise when I came home today. She was waiting for me, and this really scared me. I am not sure how she found my new apartment, she must have followed me home from work one day.

The police are useless here. Even when you are a victim, there is someone that you need to bribe to take the police report or take action. Today when I saw her waiting for me at home I took out my phone and called the police.

"Yeah hello police"
"Yes", said the cop.
"I need someone here because my ex is at my house, she has been stalking me and I need help"
"No sorry" said the cop
CLICK

So why am I here on Facebook airing out my dirty laundry? I have no one else to go to, and honestly, I am afraid of what she is capable of. Last week she came to my job (I teach math and science) and spoke to some people and tried to get me to come outside. My job asked me to sign a letter stating if she comes there again, I will lose my job.

Yes, I know if this was America it would not even be an issue. One call to the police and she would be arrested, and I would file a restraining order. If she were to ever call, text, or even drive on the same street as my employment or home, that is an automatic warrant for her arrested and the penalty for contempt of court is 1 year in jail.

There is a lot that I like about Cambodia, and there is much that I don’t like. Never since being here have I thought about leaving, but after dealing with this issue, I am feeling hopeless, not sure how to handle this anymore.
User avatar
Captain Bonez
Baked
Posts: 670
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:44 pm
Reputation: 462
Location: La-Z-Boy
Nigeria

Re: Stalker ex-girlfriend (Help)

Post by Captain Bonez » Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:15 pm

Throw your own faeces at her
Keep your money in your socks and fuck with your socks on

̿ ̿'̿'̿\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿
User avatar
Brody
Expatriate
Posts: 2566
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:07 pm
Reputation: 1677
Cambodia

Re: Stalker ex-girlfriend (Help)

Post by Brody » Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:19 pm

Is this the same girl from way back in November when you had to change all your locks?
nouseforaname wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:30 pm
Does anyone know a locksmith that could come to my apartment, tomorrow Saturday around 6:45 p.m. to change my locks? .

Russian market area


I heard of a similar story not so long ago....obsessed gf, showing up at the guys work....but this guy was an icehead and so was the girl...I'm thinking she was more psychotic over the loss of her steady stream of meth, than the loss of a boyfriend.

If you do play around with meth and this girl does too, then you got what you deserved.

If not...where the hell are you finding these bar-girls? Even the clingy ones get the hint after a while, and they don't want to lose face by showing up to some shitty English school, standing outside and shouting.
Last edited by Brody on Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
fax
Expatriate
Posts: 2270
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:28 am
Reputation: 1080
Korea North

Re: Stalker ex-girlfriend (Help)

Post by fax » Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:26 pm

Where did you find her?
nouseforaname wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:44 am
epidemiks wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:09 pm
Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:06 pm
Need locksmith urgently
What did she take?
besides a full set of keys?
Yup, made a copy of my keys.. Has slowly tried to move into my apartment. I have know her for a week, but dang she is trying to lock me down.
User avatar
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Posts: 2511
Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 10:17 am
Reputation: 735
Sao Tome & Principe

Re: Stalker ex-girlfriend (Help)

Post by Cam Nivag » Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:27 pm

nouseforaname wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:03 pm
Hey CEO'ers. Please read this post I made on my Facebook. It is an honest attempt to get help. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Sorry if some of the info is not relevant I am lazy and don't want to retype.

---------------------------------------------------------


Some of you know I have been dealing with a stalker and things have been getting worse. I broke up with her almost three weeks ago. In the past three weeks, I have had to call the police to my house because she comes by and tries to get me back. The police came and she eventually left. Recently I moved because I don’t want anything to do with her, and I had a nice surprise when I came home today. She was waiting for me, and this really scared me. I am not sure how she found my new apartment, she must have followed me home from work one day.

The police are useless here. Even when you are a victim, there is someone that you need to bribe to take the police report or take action. Today when I saw her waiting for me at home I took out my phone and called the police.

"Yeah hello police"
"Yes", said the cop.
"I need someone here because my ex is at my house, she has been stalking me and I need help"
"No sorry" said the cop
CLICK

So why am I here on Facebook airing out my dirty laundry? I have no one else to go to, and honestly, I am afraid of what she is capable of. Last week she came to my job (I teach math and science) and spoke to some people and tried to get me to come outside. My job asked me to sign a letter stating if she comes there again, I will lose my job.

Yes, I know if this was America it would not even be an issue. One call to the police and she would be arrested, and I would file a restraining order. If she were to ever call, text, or even drive on the same street as my employment or home, that is an automatic warrant for her arrested and the penalty for contempt of court is 1 year in jail.

There is a lot that I like about Cambodia, and there is much that I don’t like. Never since being here have I thought about leaving, but after dealing with this issue, I am feeling hopeless, not sure how to handle this anymore.
Police in America probably wouldn't arrest her, they'd tell her to go away and you'd have to get the restraining order.

How did you two meet? What do you know about her and her family? Is she employed now? You gotta get some leverage over her.

The employer making you sign a letter is weird. they should just fire you if they want to fire you. If you had refused to sign the letter would they have fired you on the spot? Very strange.
nouseforaname
Tourist
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:54 pm
Reputation: 3
Cambodia

Re: Stalker ex-girlfriend (Help)

Post by nouseforaname » Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:30 pm

She manages two successful businesses in PP, but yeah, we met in a bar. Not a bar girl currently, but I think she may have been.
fax wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:26 pm
Where did you find her?
nouseforaname wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:44 am
epidemiks wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:09 pm
Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:06 pm
Need locksmith urgently
What did she take?
besides a full set of keys?
Yup, made a copy of my keys.. Has slowly tried to move into my apartment. I have know her for a week, but dang she is trying to lock me down.
nouseforaname
Tourist
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:54 pm
Reputation: 3
Cambodia

Re: Stalker ex-girlfriend (Help)

Post by nouseforaname » Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:32 pm

Cam Nivag wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:27 pm
nouseforaname wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:03 pm
Hey CEO'ers. Please read this post I made on my Facebook. It is an honest attempt to get help. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Sorry if some of the info is not relevant I am lazy and don't want to retype.

---------------------------------------------------------


Some of you know I have been dealing with a stalker and things have been getting worse. I broke up with her almost three weeks ago. In the past three weeks, I have had to call the police to my house because she comes by and tries to get me back. The police came and she eventually left. Recently I moved because I don’t want anything to do with her, and I had a nice surprise when I came home today. She was waiting for me, and this really scared me. I am not sure how she found my new apartment, she must have followed me home from work one day.

The police are useless here. Even when you are a victim, there is someone that you need to bribe to take the police report or take action. Today when I saw her waiting for me at home I took out my phone and called the police.

"Yeah hello police"
"Yes", said the cop.
"I need someone here because my ex is at my house, she has been stalking me and I need help"
"No sorry" said the cop
CLICK

So why am I here on Facebook airing out my dirty laundry? I have no one else to go to, and honestly, I am afraid of what she is capable of. Last week she came to my job (I teach math and science) and spoke to some people and tried to get me to come outside. My job asked me to sign a letter stating if she comes there again, I will lose my job.

Yes, I know if this was America it would not even be an issue. One call to the police and she would be arrested, and I would file a restraining order. If she were to ever call, text, or even drive on the same street as my employment or home, that is an automatic warrant for her arrested and the penalty for contempt of court is 1 year in jail.

There is a lot that I like about Cambodia, and there is much that I don’t like. Never since being here have I thought about leaving, but after dealing with this issue, I am feeling hopeless, not sure how to handle this anymore.
Police in America probably wouldn't arrest her, they'd tell her to go away and you'd have to get the restraining order.

How did you two meet? What do you know about her and her family? Is she employed now? You gotta get some leverage over her.

The employer making you sign a letter is weird. they should just fire you if they want to fire you. If you had refused to sign the letter would they have fired you on the spot? Very strange.
I just replied to someone how we met. I know a little about her and I have met some of her family. She is employed, has a ton of money. Normally I would not have signed this type of letter, but I did not care. In america, she would have been arrested for harassment.
User avatar
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Posts: 2511
Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 10:17 am
Reputation: 735
Sao Tome & Principe

Re: Stalker ex-girlfriend (Help)

Post by Cam Nivag » Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:42 pm

Is this the same girl you were changing the locks on back in November?

What's the nature of her successful businesses?
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Posts: 9706
Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 11:37 pm
Reputation: 1484
Tokelau

Re: Stalker ex-girlfriend (Help)

Post by Anchor Moy » Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:43 pm

For a start, change your outside lock. :?
And why is she stalking you ? Tell her you will go see her parents.
User avatar
Brody
Expatriate
Posts: 2566
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:07 pm
Reputation: 1677
Cambodia

Re: Stalker ex-girlfriend (Help)

Post by Brody » Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:49 pm

nouseforaname wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:32 pm
She is employed, has a ton of money.
Damn, (assuming she's like most Khmer women, tight ass, perky C-cups, long midnight black hair, full beautiful lips, cute button nose) What's the issue?

Come on man, some girls just don't like to give oral. No reason to throw the baby out with the bathwater.

You can always dip out to Cyrcee for your various fetishes.


In all seriousness....you think she was a prior bar girl....maybe she has a few overseas sponsors who set her up with a business and healthy stipend.

Maybe those sponsors are drying up and you are her last resort before she has to head back to St. 104
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Clemen, dorsalfin1234, IraHayes and 364 guests