Police check for immigration purposes

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expat's Online has a huge community of long term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap or anywhere else in the Kingdom. Don't be shy, ask CEO's members anything!
omar.kahaly
Tourist

Re: Police check for immigration purposes

Post by omar.kahaly » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:07 am

My brother is missing in Phen Phnom Cambodia. Is there a private investigator that can locate him? I'm desperate looking for any means
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:51 am

omar.kahaly wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:07 am
My brother is missing in Phen Phnom Cambodia. Is there a private investigator that can locate him? I'm desperate looking for any means
Maybe a good idea to start your own thread.
explorer
Expatriate
Australia

Post by explorer » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:33 pm

PSD-Kiwi wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:51 am
omar.kahaly wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:07 am
Maybe a good idea to start your own thread.
After you start your own thread, consider including his name, photos, when and where you last had contact with him, and any other information which may help identify him.
## I thought I knew all the answers, but they changed all the questions. ##
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic