Odd Question about Apartment "Servicing"

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expat's Online has a huge community of long term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap or anywhere else in the Kingdom. Don't be shy, ask CEO's members anything!
Austman
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Odd Question about Apartment "Servicing"

Post by Austman »

What ever drugs your on man. WOW they are really really good. Austman, Thanks for the quip!
My wife said to get one of those pills that'll give me a huge hard on for hours! I brought her back some diet pills, Now I am hiding out in Cambodia for a few years until she calms down!
Ravensnest
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Odd Question about Apartment "Servicing"

Post by Ravensnest »

I won't bother to read Mr. brainiacs posts and have blocked him. I Digress (RIP Howard).

The nice kid that cleaned our building and my neighbors' apartments left to go work back in his home province permanently a bit before I posted this thread. My neighbor leaves her trash outside on my floor and I have to walk buy it. I assumed the kid took it out for tips, idk. But now that he's gone, she's still putting trash there. I got tired of looking at it and I have been carrying her shit down with mine. Nobody else does this in the 5-floor building, including the owners.
My wife has taken over cleaning the apartments and I don't want her to do it and I'm half tempted to say something to the lady but I don't want to make any waves.
Still hunting for opium paraphernalia.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic