Khmer Kickboxing live

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
nightmare.believer
Expatriate
United States of America

Khmer Kickboxing live

Post by nightmare.believer »

Can anyone send a link, url, and or offer any information on where one may see Khmer Kickboxing (or muay thai) matches live? Sounds like great fun. I would appreciate it.
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Re: Khmer Kickboxing live

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

Bayon TV on Friday evenings and Saturday afternoons. On the way to Vietnam you take a left a few km out. I draw a map when I get a chance.
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
nightmare.believer
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by nightmare.believer »

https://www.google.co.jp/maps/place/Bay ... 6?hl=en_uk

Who wants to share a tuk tuk and go see a match one afternoon? I think they have matches everyday from 4pm to 7pm. Drink a few beers on the way out, have a few at the match...sounds like great fun.
Joker Poker
Expatriate

Post by Joker Poker »

CTN used to have kickboxing at their studios on National Highway 5 (North of the city).

I went on a Saturday afternoon one time, probably 2 years ago. I think it was free.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic