Hello Friends, just a visa question

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
jadeface
Expatriate

Hello Friends, just a visa question

Post by jadeface »

A quick question, can you still get visas on arrival from Canada ? Price ? Still able to get a business visa for extended stats ? It used to be I think 165 US for 6 months 275 for a year. Any information would be great, many thanks amigos. Rob
LionsLeftTesticle
Expatriate
San Marino

Re: Hello Friends, just a visa question

Post by LionsLeftTesticle »

Just get an ordinary visa when you touch down at airport.

$5 more than tourist visa.

Extend for $285 somewhere like lucky lucky in first few days and first visa will last 13 months.
jadeface
Expatriate

Post by jadeface »

Thanks, its still visa on arrival in the airport ?
ExPenhMan
Expatriate
Canada

Post by ExPenhMan »

Yes, still VoA at the airport. Just make sure you fill out everything on the plane, have your $35US ready and a photo. Hand in your passport and application in the first line on the left, hold onto your fee until you get your passport with visa back and then hand in the money.
jadeface
Expatriate

Post by jadeface »

So can anyone tell me where Lucky Lucky is and what it is ? Thanks in advance for all the great advice. R
Bertros
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Bertros »

jadeface wrote:So can anyone tell me where Lucky Lucky is and what it is ? Thanks in advance for all the great advice. R

google is your buddy.

https://www.google.com/maps?q=lucky+luc ... 4Q_AUIBigB

I went here last year for an extention.
all went very well.

cheers

Bertros :hattip:
A taste of the bait is worth the pain of the hook.....
jadeface
Expatriate

Post by jadeface »

The last time I traveled to Cambodia I bought a one way ticket. Have things changed and I need to have a return ticket now ?
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

jadeface wrote:The last time I traveled to Cambodia I bought a one way ticket. Have things changed and I need to have a return ticket now ?
No problem when you arrive in Cambodia. No questions asked.
The only problem might come from the airline check-in staff if they are not familiar with the Cambodian visa system. Depends on the airline and also the country that you're flying from. If you have a previous Cambodian visa in your passport to show them there should be no problem.
If you're worried, you can also print out something official off the net to show the airline that a Cambodia VOA is acceptable. At worst, you will have to hang about when you check in while the staff check that Cambodia accepts VOA, so arrive at the airport with plenty of time to spare - just in case.
Short answer: no. :wave:
jadeface
Expatriate

Post by jadeface »

Anchor Moy, you are all the good things I love about good people, thank you so much. I will take my old Passport as proof. I am so looking forward to getting back to the only country in the world I am comfortable in. Thank you so much Mr. Moy
obelisks
Expatriate
Australia

Post by obelisks »

Anchor Moy wrote:
jadeface wrote:The last time I traveled to Cambodia I bought a one way ticket. Have things changed and I need to have a return ticket now ?
No problem when you arrive in Cambodia. No questions asked.
The only problem might come from the airline check-in staff if they are not familiar with the Cambodian visa system. Depends on the airline and also the country that you're flying from. If you have a previous Cambodian visa in your passport to show them there should be no problem.
If you're worried, you can also print out something official off the net to show the airline that a Cambodia VOA is acceptable. At worst, you will have to hang about when you check in while the staff check that Cambodia accepts VOA, so arrive at the airport with plenty of time to spare - just in case.
Short answer: no. :wave:
can you extend an e-Visa in the same way?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic