If You Have Something Random to Say About Khmer440.com

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Sir_Quality_U_Feel
Expatriate
Posts: 1322
Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 8:32 am
Reputation: 6

Re: If You Have Something Random to Say About K440, Put It H

Post by Sir_Quality_U_Feel »

General Mackevili wrote:
Playboy wrote:
None of the 440 Members, Moderators, or Owners cared enough to start that thread, so why did ‘newname’ feel the need?
LoL. You say that, but the facts are that many have tried over the last 4 months and all but one (which was started by a non-CEO member, I believe) were deleted swiftly.

You have set the rules to not allow links or allow threads about CEO on K440, and then you say nobody "cares enough to start one," LoL. Good K440 logic.

They know now that it's not allowed, and even Ali Baba said he doesn't even mention over there because you guys are so repressive (my word, not his) and he wouldn't want to waste his time posting something K440 would delete.

1 owner ALLOWED that thread and another one went by and LOCKED it, LoL. Maybe the 3rd owner can go by and DELETE it. A house divided. :thumb:
Fight fight fight!
I'll give ya 500 Riel for it...
User avatar
MoodyMonkey
Expatriate
Posts: 77
Joined: Sun May 18, 2014 8:33 pm
Reputation: 0
Location: A Jungle Shack
Cambodia

Re: If You Have Something Random to Say About K440, Put It H

Post by MoodyMonkey »

Oh Cambod.

I gave up on your forum not long after it started. The main reason was because of all the negativity your posters were pouring out, and the unhealthy obsession with k440. Most of it about KiR. He's not there anymore, so I'm surprised you guys are still dragging it out.

You were one of the biggest shit stirrers over there, one of the worst contributors in regards to useful and interesting content, and always quick to mock people (even newbies), at times you got nasty and vindictive and you know it. That's why I never bought into this 'turning over a new leaf' thing you did. In fact your self righteous declarations put me off using this forum as it just encouraged your new members to rant and rave as well, and smacked of hypocrisy.

Kir was a twat flannel, cock trumpet, ass hat, half baked, wannabe gutter tabloid journalist, who held grudges and was vindictive, but he never turned around and attempt to present himself as a saint. What you got, was what he was. (I've never met him in real life...but I assume he's the same in person, who knows, he might actually be a real gent.) ;)

You contributed to some of the most negative aspects of the k440 forum, and then started your own saying we aint' gonna be like that. It's bullshit. It's like jumping ship after doing your best to contribute to its sinking, then being disappointed that it never sunk and so continue to take shots at it from a distance.

Anyway, you were never an asshole in person, so I don't have anything against that guy, but your online persona is still as obnoxious as ever. Let the online bullshit go, before your smart phone ends up being the smartest thing about you.
There are no letters in the mailbox, there are no grapes upon the vine, there are no chocolates in the boxes anymore and there are no diamonds in the mine.
User avatar
General Mackevili
The General
Posts: 17159
Joined: Tue May 06, 2014 5:24 pm
Reputation: 2128
Location: The Kingdom
Contact:
United States of America

Re: If You Have Something Random to Say About K440, Put It H

Post by General Mackevili »

In case you all missed it, It seems almost everyone was ganging up against Scobienz, which i think is well-deserved.

The people going against him included LTO, Gavin, Rebo, Violet, and many others.

It will be a matter of time until everyone sees the side of him that I've accused him of, and realize he's just not for to run a discussion forum.

You should have seen him all over the place trying to explain his retarded logic.

First he gave Steve Morrish compliments and said the thread could stay, then he deleted a post, then he allowed the same post back on, then he gets accused by practically everyone of being very unofficial and censoring unfairly, then he announces he'll delete it later, more people call him out, then he offers more excuses, everyone is still on his ass, then he says it's been moved to the admin section while he talks to a lawyer about a few threads, LoL.

It also seems that everyone over there has turned on him, and, dare I say it, claim he's no longer "funny."

Scobienz is bad news. The judgement calls I've seen him continue to make prove this again and again.

He seems to protect non-members privacy a lot more than he protects members' privacy.

That is NOT a board I'd want to spend a lot of time contributing on, IMHO.

Come on over for good, Gavin. Your allegiance to K440 died along with KiR. :beer:
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
User avatar
General Mackevili
The General
Posts: 17159
Joined: Tue May 06, 2014 5:24 pm
Reputation: 2128
Location: The Kingdom
Contact:
United States of America

Re: If You Have Something Random to Say About K440, Put It H

Post by General Mackevili »

MoodyMonkey wrote:Oh Cambod.

...You were one of the biggest shit stirrers over there, ... at times you got nasty and vindictive and you know it....

Kir was a twat flannel, cock trumpet, ass hat, half baked, wannabe gutter tabloid journalist, who held grudges and was vindictive, but he never turned around and attempt to present himself as a saint....

...It's like jumping ship after doing your best to contribute to its sinking, then being disappointed that it never sunk and so continue to take shots at it from a distance.

Anyway, you were never an asshole in person, so I don't have anything against that guy...
You're right, and I have openly admitted that and apologized for it.

I didn't know I had to stick with the same attitude my whole life. Am I not allowed to change? Shit was already going downhill over there, and yes, I was nasty to several. We've all kissed and made up since.

I recognized the problems over there early on, and left.

In case you weren't aware or have forgotten the facts, I left to start CEO with the Dragon while I was on very good terms with KiR.

In fact, he offered me the position of mod on Khmer440 if I stayed and stopped working on CEO, which I refused.

Why did I refuse? I felt Khmer440 was already dying down. And yes, KiR is no longer the leader, but Scobienz isn't looking to be much better.

I recall you and Scoffer being the only ones over there today standing up for Scobienz's modding decisions, LoL.

I agree with most of your criticism and have never tried to paint myself as a saint. Ha! If I tried, that would be hilarious to see how many people would call me out on that bullshit! A saint I'm not.

Anyways, we let this thread keep going for anyone who wants to comment on it. We don't allow outing or other attacks we consider to be below the belt, but CEO tries to keep the internet as free and uncensored as possible, even if it's controversial.

Thanks for giving us a chance, but I know CEO's free and open community based approach isn't for everyone.

And no offense, but I see a slight bit of hypocrisy in you coming here to bring up a bunch of old and negative stuff about me up, while condemning us for letting this thread to stay active for anyone who wants to discuss old and new opinions about Khmer440, LoL.

So, your comment is on the right thread, yet it's about the fact that this thread shouldn't exist. This is EXACTLY what this thread is for, LoL.

Please tell me you see the irony in that?

See, don't you appreciate the fact that you could say that to me, even though I could delete/ban or whatever? That's the idea of having legit admin on a site. It might seem like a small deal, but it's huge.

And many members have come over to CEO to turn over a new leaf. Many have even changed their names. Nothing wrong with that. A lot of people like the fresh start they get over here. We've seen a different, more likable/personable of several members, in fact.

And thanks for the kind words about meeting me in person. I consider my online persona here on CEO to be much more of the "real" me. That should make you happy.

:hattip:







P.S. I'll get you back for that smartphone crack at me, wise guy! Image
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
User avatar
Garry.Crabtree
Expatriate
Posts: 755
Joined: Thu May 29, 2014 9:50 am
Reputation: 12
Nigeria

Re: If You Have Something Random to Say About K440, Put It H

Post by Garry.Crabtree »

Is it me or is it a bit freaky that on both sites, both have a thread about the other forum. To cap it, the thread just happens to be the most active topic on BOTH forums!
According to the proverb: The pun is mightier than the sword
User avatar
MoodyMonkey
Expatriate
Posts: 77
Joined: Sun May 18, 2014 8:33 pm
Reputation: 0
Location: A Jungle Shack
Cambodia

Re: If You Have Something Random to Say About K440, Put It H

Post by MoodyMonkey »

General Mackevili wrote:In case you all missed it, It seems almost everyone was ganging up against Scobienz, which i think is well-deserved.

The people going against him included LTO, Gavin, Rebo, Violet, and many others.

It will be a matter of time until everyone sees the side of him that I've accused him of, and realize he's just not for to run a discussion forum.

You should have seen him all over the place trying to explain his retarded logic.

First he gave Steve Morrish compliments and said the thread could stay, then he deleted a post, then he allowed the same post back on, then he gets accused by practically everyone of being very unofficial and censoring unfairly, then he announces he'll delete it later, more people call him out, then he offers more excuses, everyone is still on his ass, then he says it's been moved to the admin section while he talks to a lawyer about a few threads, LoL.

It also seems that everyone over there has turned on him, and, dare I say it, claim he's no longer "funny."

Scobienz is bad news. The judgement calls I've seen him continue to make prove this again and again.

He seems to protect non-members privacy a lot more than he protects members' privacy.

That is NOT a board I'd want to spend a lot of time contributing on, IMHO.

Come on over for good, Gavin. Your allegiance to K440 died along with KiR. :beer:
I followed the post from start to finish. I don't need you to explain it to me through your own obvious bias.

I never thought Scoby was funny. He pissed me off at the start, but I've warmed to him. Even though he and I probably have polar opposite opinions on most things, he strikes me as the sort of guy you'd be able to have a good conversation with over a beer or two. As long as he doesn't mind me sparking up a spliff and blowing it in his face I'm sure we'd be able to chew the fat without resorting to personal attacks.

Scobienz is bad news? That's kind of funny. It's almost like you have just shifted your attacks based on who owns the site rather than his actual character. It wasn't that long ago you were writing here that you were considering him as a mod for your site. These days you are trying to get Gavinmac to come over to your side.

Free and open (internet) community. I couldn't care less bro. I live in Cambodia, there are far more important concerns and problems than whether an internet forum is free and open.

Have fun playing your little games.

EDIT (I see you've responded to my previous post, but there isn't anything there worth responding to.)

Garry. The difference is that in a month the CEO thread over there will be buried, but over here......
There are no letters in the mailbox, there are no grapes upon the vine, there are no chocolates in the boxes anymore and there are no diamonds in the mine.
User avatar
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Posts: 2511
Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 10:17 am
Reputation: 735
Sao Tome & Principe

Re: If You Have Something Random to Say About K440, Put It H

Post by Cam Nivag »

It's pretty clear to me that if Gavinmac had bought Khmer440, General Mackevili would be posting over here in multiple threads that Gavinmac is the worst person on earth and that everything he has ever done or written was wrong.
terrifiedanimal
Tourist
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 11:16 am
Reputation: 1
United States of America

Re: If You Have Something Random to Say About K440, Put It H

Post by terrifiedanimal »

So, it looks like Kojack, rather than apologizing for his assault and threats of bodily harm towards LTO and others, has threatened them with legal action for their rehashing of his antics in that now-missing K440 thread.
User avatar
Garry.Crabtree
Expatriate
Posts: 755
Joined: Thu May 29, 2014 9:50 am
Reputation: 12
Nigeria

Re: If You Have Something Random to Say About K440, Put It H

Post by Garry.Crabtree »

Cam Nivag wrote:It's pretty clear to me that if Gavinmac had bought Khmer440, General Mackevili would be posting over here in multiple threads that Gavinmac is the worst person on earth and that everything he has ever done or written was wrong.
Na, I heard that "hell hath no fury like a Gavinmac scorned"
According to the proverb: The pun is mightier than the sword
User avatar
Username Taken
Raven
Posts: 11618
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 6:53 pm
Reputation: 3046
Contact:
Cambodia

Re: If You Have Something Random to Say About K440, Put It H

Post by Username Taken »

terrifiedanimal wrote:So, it looks like Kojack, rather than apologizing for his assault and threats of bodily harm towards LTO and others, has threatened them with legal action for their rehashing of his antics in that now-missing K440 thread.

Link?

Evidence?

More information, please. :popcorn:
There's someone in my head, but it's not me.

https://BooksAboutCambodia.com
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 124 guests