If You Have Something Random to Say About Khmer440.com

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
User avatar
General Mackevili
The General
Posts: 17031
Joined: Tue May 06, 2014 5:24 pm
Reputation: 2005
Location: The Kingdom
Contact:
United States of America

Re: If You Have Something Random to Say About K440, Put It H

Post by General Mackevili » Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:41 am

Username Taken wrote:
General Mackevili wrote: he is most definitely dead, died on Koh Kong,
He died WHERE? :facepalm:
Image

Stupid Swype keyboard. Lost my dictionary and have to put all these weird words back in it....

Thx.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
User avatar
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Posts: 2511
Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 10:17 am
Reputation: 735
Sao Tome & Principe

Re: If You Have Something Random to Say About K440, Put It H

Post by Cam Nivag » Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:57 am

GONK, you are acting like a crazy person. We were discussing Napier in the Heller thread for three days, because the keystone cops released his passport with the Heller arrest. When we determined that the stories were unrelated and deserved their own threads, we split them off into two threads.

I posted today that his family and friends were saying on FB and twitter he was dead. Four hours later, you posted here that he was dead, adding no new confirming facts. You are now claiming you "beat me to the punch" because, how exactly, you read my post, saw on facebook that he was still dead, and started a thread about it here four hours later?

You haven't provided any confirming facts of anything other than saying it was "definitely" Koh Rong, which seems extremely likely, though I haven't seen any facts confirming that from you or anyone else.

No one cares it you guys post stories here after reading them on Khmer440, but you just look megalomaniacal when you later claim that time stamps prove you have beaten us to the punch, and when time stamps prove you wrong, now you claim this nonsense that my earlier time stamped post about this death didn't say he was dead enough and was later edited to say he was deader.
lipservice
Expatriate
Posts: 71
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:44 pm
Reputation: -9

Re: If You Have Something Random to Say About K440, Put It H

Post by lipservice » Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:29 pm

Relax folks.
KIR sold a dud to a bunch of duds.
Investigate that Gavin.

440 is soooo freaking boring these days with many threads being hijacked by their mob of mods trying to impress themselves and each other.
Playboy should know better IMO. :facepalm:
User avatar
General Mackevili
The General
Posts: 17031
Joined: Tue May 06, 2014 5:24 pm
Reputation: 2005
Location: The Kingdom
Contact:
United States of America

Re: If You Have Something Random to Say About K440, Put It H

Post by General Mackevili » Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:31 pm

Cam Nivag wrote:

No one cares it you guys post stories here after reading them on Khmer440, but you just look megalomaniacal when you later claim that time stamps prove you have beaten us to the punch, and when time stamps prove you wrong, now you claim this nonsense that my earlier time stamped post about this death didn't say he was dead enough and was later edited to say he was deader.
LoL, so the Dragon was wrong about the time stamp.

I never said that you didn't find out that he was dead, and YES, I admit I saw your brilliant detective work on your lonely thread BEFORE I made my post.

I noticed that you only "guessed" that he was the foreigner that died on an island because of the farewells on Facebook, but you posted NO INFORMATION AT ALL about his death. That's because you didn't find any.

You left unanswered questions and I answered them. I was a little shocked, actually. You're usually pretty good. Maybe your prodigy is starting to get better than you, LoL? It happens.

You clearly found the Facebook link that talked about his overdose AFTER I started a thread on him.

So yes, I found and posted the "confirmation" that Joon was waiting for before you. Simple as that.

This is getting rather childish, but it all started when you came on here saying we have old content, and the Dragon correctly pointed out that we beat you on your own case.

Again, if you're correct, it begs the question as to why Joon was still waiting for confirmation, and later got it on your new thread. The answer is obvious.

That Facebook stuff you posted was from several days ago, and you clearly posted it after my thread. If you had it several days ago, why did you only get around to posting it AFTER my thread, huh? The answer is obvious.

I rest my case, your honor.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
flying chicken
Expatriate
Posts: 1559
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 5:51 am
Reputation: 0

Re: If You Have Something Random to Say About K440, Put It H

Post by flying chicken » Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:34 pm

Cam Nivag is trying his hardest to keep the other site active. To be honest most of his posts are very informative. But when I read over 50 threads recently your big boss takes joy belittling posters -- at least the previous owner call it as it is rightly or wrongly, this current one is cunning. The little preaching woman doesn't help either.

What's the tally on dead foreigners so far in Cambodia?
EVERYONE BOW DOWN AND PAY EXTREME HOMAGE TO HIS MAJESTIES flying chicken©
User avatar
Joon
Expatriate
Posts: 568
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 3:02 pm
Reputation: 3
Location: M'Penh.
Cambodia

Re: If You Have Something Random to Say About K440, Put It H

Post by Joon » Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:35 pm

General Mackevili wrote:You later added everything else, INCLUDING starting a whole new thread like we have, did you not?

Even your fellow mod, Joon, said "I guess that's the confirmation I was waiting for in the other thread."

Ha! That's proof, I'm sorry.

You clearly updated your info. If not, why would Joon have been waiting for "confirmation" in your old thread that she NOW has on your new thread about it?

I know why: because you updated the info (yet the timestamp doesn't change, of course). :facepalm:
Mmhh... The other thread I was referring to was this: [a thread titled "2014 Reported Deaths of Tourists and Expats in Cambodia"]
Disclaimer: I don't actually look like my avatar.
User avatar
Digg3r
Expatriate
Posts: 1642
Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 8:55 pm
Reputation: 57
Korea North

Re: If You Have Something Random to Say About K440, Put It H

Post by Digg3r » Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:45 pm

Please go back to k440 Joon.
User avatar
frank lee bent
Expatriate
Posts: 11330
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 4:10 am
Reputation: 2087
United States of America

Re: If You Have Something Random to Say About K440, Put It H

Post by frank lee bent » Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:47 pm

we ran away from them, but they keep stalking us!
even the noobs that don't know us!
User avatar
General Mackevili
The General
Posts: 17031
Joined: Tue May 06, 2014 5:24 pm
Reputation: 2005
Location: The Kingdom
Contact:
United States of America

Re: If You Have Something Random to Say About K440, Put It H

Post by General Mackevili » Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:56 pm

Joon wrote: Mmhh... The other thread I was referring to was [a thread titled "2014 Reported Deaths of Tourists and Expats in Cambodia"]
Neither of them had the information I posted at the time.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
User avatar
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Posts: 2511
Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 10:17 am
Reputation: 735
Sao Tome & Principe

Re: If You Have Something Random to Say About K440, Put It H

Post by Cam Nivag » Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:16 pm

General Mackevili wrote: I never said that you didn't find out that he was dead
Then I don't know what you and OD are arguing.

Your argument seems to be that I merely "found out" he was dead by reading his family's Facebook posts and chatting with them on Twitter, but you then "confirmed" it, by making a post hours later drawing the conclusion that he died on Koh Rong, but providing no new facts in support?

I have no idea why you and OD would bring up Napier in this thread as your very best example of CEO having original content that is not derivative of Khmer440. Surely there is a better example than this one. Your thread about the Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt wedding certainly didn't come from us.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 74 guests