If You Have Something Random to Say About Khmer440.com

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
User avatar
bendix
Expatriate
Posts: 215
Joined: Tue May 06, 2014 2:01 pm
Reputation: 3

Re: Not actually Scobienz...

Post by bendix » Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:28 pm

vladimir wrote:
Username Taken wrote:
bendix wrote: He's far too important as a mod on 440 to use it over here. First class prick in my view.
You'd know, wouldn't you?


'The End of the Affair' by Graham Greene

"The love affair between Maurice Bendix and Sarah, flourishing in the turbulent times of the . . . ."

:dragonchase:
I do find it vaguely interesting that scobinez chastises stains for his support of paedos, yet his idol, Graham Greene (a shit writer, imho) had one or two very suspicious relationships.

He also chastised telesales for not fully disclosing his business, yet he refuses to tell the forum what he actually does.

A shrink might be interested.
He works for a law firm. I think you know that. It's no secret.
Soi Dog
Expatriate
Posts: 2236
Joined: Fri May 16, 2014 8:53 am
Reputation: 5

Re: Not actually Scobienz...

Post by Soi Dog » Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:35 pm

Fucking hell. Does the world really need 4 pages of a thread about Scoobeans? This one should be moved to the extra double asinine arena section. :shock:
giblet
Expatriate
Posts: 424
Joined: Mon May 12, 2014 7:01 pm
Reputation: 3

Re: Not actually Scobienz...

Post by giblet » Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:44 pm

Soi Dog wrote:Fucking hell. Does the world really need 4 pages of a thread about Scoobeans? This one should be moved to the extra double asinine arena section. :shock:
But would you take a chicken thread over this one?
Soi Dog
Expatriate
Posts: 2236
Joined: Fri May 16, 2014 8:53 am
Reputation: 5

Re: Not actually Scobienz...

Post by Soi Dog » Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:49 pm

giblet wrote:
Soi Dog wrote:Fucking hell. Does the world really need 4 pages of a thread about Scoobeans? This one should be moved to the extra double asinine arena section. :shock:
But would you take a chicken thread over this one?
Yes. Preferably of the orange, sesame, cashew or teriyaki variety.
User avatar
Cowshed Cowboy
Expatriate
Posts: 1486
Joined: Thu May 15, 2014 4:25 pm
Reputation: 469
Nigeria

Re: Not actually Scobienz...

Post by Cowshed Cowboy » Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:23 pm

Username Taken wrote:
bendix wrote: He's far too important as a mod on 440 to use it over here. First class prick in my view.
You'd know, wouldn't you?


'The End of the Affair' by Graham Greene

"The love affair between Maurice Bendix and Sarah, flourishing in the turbulent times of the . . . ."

:dragonchase:
I was actually going to show my literary credentials and ask him why he chose a washing machine as a username.
Never trust a man who when left alone with a tea cosey, doesn't try it on.
User avatar
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Posts: 10598
Joined: Tue May 06, 2014 11:24 am
Reputation: 1026
Australia

Re: Not actually Scobienz...

Post by StroppyChops » Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:23 pm

Soi Dog wrote:Yes. Preferably of the orange, sesame, cashew or teriyaki variety.
Classic!
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
User avatar
bendix
Expatriate
Posts: 215
Joined: Tue May 06, 2014 2:01 pm
Reputation: 3

Re: Not actually Scobienz...

Post by bendix » Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:45 am

Soi Dog wrote:Fucking hell. Does the world really need 4 pages of a thread about Scoobeans? This one should be moved to the extra double asinine arena section. :shock:
And yet people are posting on it, so - yes - it seems the world does need four pages on it. Don't ask me why. The world loves pricks, I guess. So to speak.
Joker Poker
Expatriate
Posts: 1344
Joined: Thu May 15, 2014 9:37 pm
Reputation: 126

Re: Not actually Scobienz...

Post by Joker Poker » Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:18 pm

Pretty sure I met him at Cavern. Some of the things he spoke of were the same as Scobie's posts. Too easy.
User avatar
General Mackevili
The General
Posts: 17031
Joined: Tue May 06, 2014 5:24 pm
Reputation: 2005
Location: The Kingdom
Contact:
United States of America

Re: Not actually Scobienz...

Post by General Mackevili » Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:30 pm

Joker Poker wrote:Pretty sure I met him at Cavern. Some of the things he spoke of were the same as Scobie's posts. Too easy.
Did you happen to notice if he was carrying a customer loyalty card or not?
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
User avatar
bendix
Expatriate
Posts: 215
Joined: Tue May 06, 2014 2:01 pm
Reputation: 3

Re: Not actually Scobienz...

Post by bendix » Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:54 pm

Joker Poker wrote:Pretty sure I met him at Cavern. Some of the things he spoke of were the same as Scobie's posts. Too easy.

Unlikely. He's a miserable anti-social bugger and never talks much.

What did he look like?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 65 guests