If You Have Something Random to Say About Khmer440.com

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
User avatar
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Posts: 6077
Joined: Mon May 12, 2014 6:51 pm
Reputation: 185
Location: The Kremlin
Russia

Re: If You Have Something Random to Say About Khmer440.com

Post by vladimir » Sun May 24, 2015 8:42 am

If pampered is the most banned, then I guess I am the most pampered.

The Khmer govt need your logic skills, bro.

andyinasia is the ONLY poster EVER who needed admin to stop criticism of his front-page articles. He also received NO penalty for blatantly outing me online. GMJS440 had his posts removed (to protect him, imo), scooby censored posts of several people in favour of Jacked Camry, but yes, I'm the protected one.

You really should sue your school, you have a watertight case.

@ symbol baby: It's not different? Seriously? How many threads here have ever been locked. How many posters banned here compared to 440?

See an optician. It's not perfect, no forum ever is, but it's way better, that's my point.

Btw, could Dr, Scott help you with your uh..'problem'?
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
User avatar
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Posts: 6077
Joined: Mon May 12, 2014 6:51 pm
Reputation: 185
Location: The Kremlin
Russia

Re: If You Have Something Random to Say About Khmer440.com

Post by vladimir » Sun May 24, 2015 8:45 am

badboybubby wrote:i've probably missed something but why is Logos/TTM one? and i didn't think Logos was a mod?... :?
logos invented another username, TTM, I suppose his life needed an air of mystery. logos was not previously a 440 mod, I don't think.

When Peter sold the forum, logos started using TTM and became a mod. The rest, as they say, is ban-hammer, megalomaniacal history.
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
badboybubby
Expatriate
Posts: 58
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 5:50 pm
Reputation: 0
Australia

Re: If You Have Something Random to Say About Khmer440.com

Post by badboybubby » Sun May 24, 2015 9:04 am

vladimir wrote:
badboybubby wrote:i've probably missed something but why is Logos/TTM one? and i didn't think Logos was a mod?... :?
logos invented another username, TTM, I suppose his life needed an air of mystery. logos was not previously a 440 mod, I don't think.

When Peter sold the forum, logos started using TTM and became a mod. The rest, as they say, is ban-hammer, megalomaniacal history.
thanks
UKJ
Expatriate
Posts: 849
Joined: Thu May 29, 2014 4:37 am
Reputation: 0

Re: If You Have Something Random to Say About Khmer440.com

Post by UKJ » Sun May 24, 2015 9:13 am

vladimir wrote:If pampered is the most banned, then I guess I am the most pampered.

The Khmer govt need your logic skills, bro.

andyinasia is the ONLY poster EVER who needed admin to stop criticism of his front-page articles. He also received NO penalty for blatantly outing me online. GMJS440 had his posts removed (to protect him, imo), scooby censored posts of several people in favour of Jacked Camry, but yes, I'm the protected one.

You really should sue your school, you have a watertight case.

@ symbol baby: It's not different? Seriously? How many threads here have ever been locked. How many posters banned here compared to 440?

See an optician. It's not perfect, no forum ever is, but it's way better, that's my point.

Btw, could Dr, Scott help you with your uh..'problem'?
I think some of the things you mention are probably from the old 440. Anyway, you have gone unpunished more than those guys, added together, and multiplied by 100.
You admit to being the most banned, yet you never got perma banned, like many of us on here, including two very recent perma bans. You are the 440 admins, pampered little pet pooch. Oh how ironic.

Anyway, respect for your solidarity with the proletariat, and working for khmer wages in khmer standard accommodation without air con, while the others earn and spend more. Or were you just being a hypocrite? :roll:
Captain Steve Rogers
Expatriate
Posts: 152
Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 1:27 pm
Reputation: 0
Location: Avengers Tower
United States of America

Re: If You Have Something Random to Say About Khmer440.com

Post by Captain Steve Rogers » Sun May 24, 2015 9:27 am

It's not about Vlad! it's about khmer440 and it's posse of elite posters who decide that good intentions are bad and obvious bad intentions are good.
"HOME OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE".
User avatar
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Posts: 6077
Joined: Mon May 12, 2014 6:51 pm
Reputation: 185
Location: The Kremlin
Russia

Re: If You Have Something Random to Say About Khmer440.com

Post by vladimir » Sun May 24, 2015 9:40 am

Permabans were for people who consistently got banned and didn't respond positively, iow do what admin wanted.

I argued against almost every ban because in most cases, some arse-creeper started shit with me then when I responded he relied on buddies in admin.

I received more than one PM where the sender agreed that the mod had been too harsh on me, and several times bans were shortened/overturned, gavinmac can testify to the latter.

Normally when you get banned, you get a PM saying when you are banned until. My last banning did not state for how long, so I assumed it was permanent, but some people have said it's not.

It's kind of moot, because I have records of a phone/email conversation argument between scobienz and myself wherein we both basically told each other to fuck off. It's also moot because I feel logos/ttm has gone power-crazy, Detroit muscle and even his friends agreed on occasion. TTM sent me a PM telling me to get a fucking life and asking me if I knew how many people were very angry with me. He then threatened me with immediate, long banning if I ever questioned his modding again.

So scobienz supported the ban, TTM banned me, no one else objected, but you're saying I'm protected? Who's still posting there, me or the dwarves? And if I'm not perma-banned, why am I not there, since it's so pampered? I get no special treatment here, except the stalking you do on orders from 440, imo.

I think you're a little schizo, because you imply that you were perma-banned, but every post of yours indicates you support them 110%. Do you see my posts reflecting that? Unequivocally, no.

Your argument is silly, really.

In addition, what was your 440 moniker, and why were you banned? For someone who claims to be in the same boat as me, you sure come across as not being in the boat.

Now please get over your unrequited hard-on for me, and get on with your life.

I really think your argument re me being protected is kind of self-defeating, a child can see it's bollocks.

My support for workers has never been anything but genuine, in fact I've been labelled all sorts of things, usually derogatory, because I dare to call for regulation of unfettered capitalism.
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
User avatar
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Posts: 6077
Joined: Mon May 12, 2014 6:51 pm
Reputation: 185
Location: The Kremlin
Russia

Re: If You Have Something Random to Say About Khmer440.com

Post by vladimir » Sun May 24, 2015 9:41 am

CSR, you got it. :thumb:
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
TheGrinchSR
Expatriate
Posts: 1263
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:12 pm
Reputation: 10

Re: If You Have Something Random to Say About Khmer440.com

Post by TheGrinchSR » Sun May 24, 2015 9:48 am

160 pages wasted on a website where the majority of participants are absolute disasters? Why bother? You have this space to play in and while, undoubtedly, there are a couple of complete cretins here - by and large it's a much better space than K440... just exhale and let it go.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell
User avatar
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Posts: 6077
Joined: Mon May 12, 2014 6:51 pm
Reputation: 185
Location: The Kremlin
Russia

Re: If You Have Something Random to Say About Khmer440.com

Post by vladimir » Sun May 24, 2015 10:01 am

Good advice, Grinch.

btw, check my post re hotel wars, I'd be interested to hear your opinion. I don't really understand why the new system is causing problems, tbh.
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
User avatar
Username Taken
Raven
Posts: 11389
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 6:53 pm
Reputation: 2787
Contact:
Cambodia

Re: If You Have Something Random to Say About Khmer440.com

Post by Username Taken » Sun May 24, 2015 10:06 am

UKJ wrote: . . . yet you never got perma banned, like many of us on here . . .
Did you get perma banned?
Are you not the same UKJ that still posts over there?
... give 'em a quick, short, sharp shock ...

https://BooksAboutCambodia.com
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 71 guests