If You Have Something Random to Say About Khmer440.com

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
User avatar
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Posts: 11477
Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 5:17 pm
Reputation: 2859
Location: Atlantis
Aruba

Re: If You Have Something Random to Say About Khmer440.com

Post by phuketrichard » Fri May 22, 2015 10:22 am

RD:
not destroyed it, but u do have an obsession on everything k440 which is borderline worrying
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Rain Dog
Expatriate
Posts: 694
Joined: Thu May 29, 2014 4:40 pm
Reputation: 29

Re: If You Have Something Random to Say About Khmer440.com

Post by Rain Dog » Fri May 22, 2015 10:39 am

phuketrichard wrote:RD:
not destroyed it, but u do have an obsession on everything k440 which is borderline worrying
No Richard -- I was permabanned over there for defending Vlad ---and I can only reply over here to crap being said over there -- of which there is much.

Perhaps better to mind your own business if you cannot get basic facts right -- as you have done several times in the General Chatter folder.
Taxi, we'd rather walk. Huddle a doorway with the rain dogs
The Rum pours strong and thin. Beat out the dustman with the Rain Dogs;
User avatar
John Bingham
Expatriate
Posts: 8017
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:26 pm
Reputation: 3827
Yemen

Re: If You Have Something Random to Say About Khmer440.com

Post by John Bingham » Fri May 22, 2015 10:43 am

Making dozens of posts about the same topic would lead most to the conclusion that this guy is totally obsessed. Or maybe it's just a harmless "hobby". %)
Playboy
Lord Gayboy
Posts: 358
Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 9:24 am
Reputation: 7
Location: Playboy Mansion
Great Britain

Why Cannot We All Get ALong ???

Post by Playboy » Fri May 22, 2015 10:48 am

Image
Actively seeking Thai Ladyboys to sexually dominate me. Please inquire within.
Rain Dog
Expatriate
Posts: 694
Joined: Thu May 29, 2014 4:40 pm
Reputation: 29

Re: If You Have Something Random to Say About Khmer440.com

Post by Rain Dog » Fri May 22, 2015 11:22 am

John Bingham wrote:Making dozens of posts about the same topic would lead most to the conclusion that this guy is totally obsessed. Or maybe it's just a harmless "hobby". %)
Stalking people around (as you are doing to SCC/JSP and hoping some one "fucks off and dies" ...

Strike me as more than a little obsessive.
Taxi, we'd rather walk. Huddle a doorway with the rain dogs
The Rum pours strong and thin. Beat out the dustman with the Rain Dogs;
User avatar
John Bingham
Expatriate
Posts: 8017
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:26 pm
Reputation: 3827
Yemen

Re: If You Have Something Random to Say About Khmer440.com

Post by John Bingham » Fri May 22, 2015 11:47 am

I just find online meltdowns amusing.
Rain Dog
Expatriate
Posts: 694
Joined: Thu May 29, 2014 4:40 pm
Reputation: 29

Re: If You Have Something Random to Say About Khmer440.com

Post by Rain Dog » Fri May 22, 2015 12:03 pm

John Bingham wrote:I just find online meltdowns amusing.
Me too. It has been hilarious watching you guys :thumb:
Taxi, we'd rather walk. Huddle a doorway with the rain dogs
The Rum pours strong and thin. Beat out the dustman with the Rain Dogs;
User avatar
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Posts: 6077
Joined: Mon May 12, 2014 6:51 pm
Reputation: 185
Location: The Kremlin
Russia

Re: If You Have Something Random to Say About Khmer440.com

Post by vladimir » Fri May 22, 2015 12:14 pm

Repartee.
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
User avatar
takeoman
Expatriate
Posts: 523
Joined: Fri May 30, 2014 3:20 pm
Reputation: 85
Location: Takeo Province
Ireland

Re: If You Have Something Random to Say About Khmer440.com

Post by takeoman » Fri May 22, 2015 12:43 pm

Rain Dog wrote:
phuketrichard wrote:RD:
not destroyed it, but u do have an obsession on everything k440 which is borderline worrying
No Richard -- I was permabanned over there for defending Vlad ---and I can only reply over here to crap being said over there -- of which there is much.

Perhaps better to mind your own business if you cannot get basic facts right -- as you have done several times in the General Chatter folder.
The vast majority of us were banned by 440, we got over it and got on on with our lifes. You however seem to be incapable of doing this. Having read your diatribes I'd suggest you might want to follow your own advice regarding basic facts as you have a habit of twisting them, placing words in peoples mouth and at times resorting to borderline lies in your attempts to undermine any opinion that doesn't agree with yours. :hattip:
The most boring man in the World. Ever!
Rain Dog
Expatriate
Posts: 694
Joined: Thu May 29, 2014 4:40 pm
Reputation: 29

Re: If You Have Something Random to Say About Khmer440.com

Post by Rain Dog » Fri May 22, 2015 12:52 pm

takeoman wrote:
Rain Dog wrote:
phuketrichard wrote:RD:
not destroyed it, but u do have an obsession on everything k440 which is borderline worrying
No Richard -- I was permabanned over there for defending Vlad ---and I can only reply over here to crap being said over there -- of which there is much.

Perhaps better to mind your own business if you cannot get basic facts right -- as you have done several times in the General Chatter folder.
The vast majority of us were banned by 440, we got over it and got on on with our lifes. You however seem to be incapable of doing this. Having read your diatribes I'd suggest you might want to follow your own advice regarding basic facts as you have a habit of twisting them, placing words in peoples mouth and at times resorting to borderline lies in your attempts to undermine any opinion that doesn't agree with yours. :hattip:
If you don't like the thread, don't read it.

Have a nice day. %)
Taxi, we'd rather walk. Huddle a doorway with the rain dogs
The Rum pours strong and thin. Beat out the dustman with the Rain Dogs;
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 69 guests