If You Have Something Random to Say About Khmer440.com

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Tim Linkinwater
Expatriate
Posts: 177
Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 10:42 pm
Reputation: 14

Re: If You Have Something Random to Say About Khmer440.com

Post by Tim Linkinwater »

OrangeDragon wrote:
frank lee bent wrote:""I bet he has nightmares about " schemie immigrants" eating up his Fray Bentos pies""

LMAO
I heard his mother was a black muslim from france...
This is the greatest irony of all. The guy is mixed race and still thinks it's ok to chuck around those abhorrent racist terms.

@ Hotdiggr. He's a twat of the highest order, but it wasn't RobW who had a go at your family. I remember that thread and you had a case of mistaken identity whilst less than perfectly sober. In fact he started a thread praising your sister's bar on the river.
User avatar
Hotdigr
Expatriate
Posts: 1182
Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 12:22 pm
Reputation: 180

Re: If You Have Something Random to Say About Khmer440.com

Post by Hotdigr »

Satiated Parrot wrote:
Hotdigr wrote:
MekongMouse wrote:I like RobW.
Rob W is a complete fukwit and part of the reason I got perma banned from the site.
You didn't get permabanned. you're already back on there. Anyway, I thought your original banning was due to the aggression you showed to people who didn't like your restaurant. I recall RobW had nothing to do with it.
No, you are wrong SP. Hotdiggr was banned and all my posts were deleted. KiR also said I was permanently banned. That's pretty much a perma ban in my book! Also, just for clarity, I didn't own and have never owned a restaurant, it was a coffee shop/icecream parlour. The aggression I showed had nothing to do with that enterprise, in fact I can't remember anyone having a go at it and as I don't think I ever had a K440 customer, I would have ignored it anyway. The reason I got aggressive, was because someone (RobW) had a go at a family members business that turned into a condescending personal attack. I'm not ashamed of the way I reacted to that and would react exectly the same way if it happened again.
Rain Dog
Expatriate
Posts: 694
Joined: Thu May 29, 2014 4:40 pm
Reputation: 29

Re: If You Have Something Random to Say About Khmer440.com

Post by Rain Dog »

Hotdigr wrote:
Satiated Parrot wrote:
Hotdigr wrote:
MekongMouse wrote:I like RobW.
Rob W is a complete fukwit and part of the reason I got perma banned from the site.
You didn't get permabanned. you're already back on there. Anyway, I thought your original banning was due to the aggression you showed to people who didn't like your restaurant. I recall RobW had nothing to do with it.
No, you are wrong SP. Hotdiggr was banned and all my posts were deleted. KiR also said I was permanently banned. That's pretty much a perma ban in my book! Also, just for clarity, I didn't own and have never owned a restaurant, it was a coffee shop/icecream parlour. The aggression I showed had nothing to do with that enterprise, in fact I can't remember anyone having a go at it and as I don't think I ever had a K440 customer, I would have ignored it anyway. The reason I got aggressive, was because someone (RobW) had a go at a family members business that turned into a condescending personal attack. I'm not ashamed of the way I reacted to that and would react exectly the same way if it happened again.
In most forums, attacking a forum member's family would be automatic grounds for banning. On Backslappers it just depends on what clique you run with.

I got banned for Lucky Lucan calling me a c*nt. Never even had a chance to reply there.

:facepalm:
Taxi, we'd rather walk. Huddle a doorway with the rain dogs
The Rum pours strong and thin. Beat out the dustman with the Rain Dogs;
User avatar
John Bingham
Expatriate
Posts: 8398
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:26 pm
Reputation: 4141
Armenia

Re: If You Have Something Random to Say About Khmer440.com

Post by John Bingham »

Tim Linkinwater wrote:The guy is mixed race....
Are you sure about that?
I got banned for Lucky Lucan calling me a c*nt.
Do you seriously think that was the reason you were banned? It wouldn't have had anything to do with your constant complaints about moderation?
Silence, exile, and cunning.
User avatar
Satiated Parrot
Expatriate
Posts: 547
Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 7:25 am
Reputation: 36

Re: If You Have Something Random to Say About Khmer440.com

Post by Satiated Parrot »

Rain Dog wrote:
Hotdigr wrote:
Satiated Parrot wrote:
Hotdigr wrote:
MekongMouse wrote:I like RobW.
Rob W is a complete fukwit and part of the reason I got perma banned from the site.
You didn't get permabanned. you're already back on there. Anyway, I thought your original banning was due to the aggression you showed to people who didn't like your restaurant. I recall RobW had nothing to do with it.
No, you are wrong SP. Hotdiggr was banned and all my posts were deleted. KiR also said I was permanently banned. That's pretty much a perma ban in my book! Also, just for clarity, I didn't own and have never owned a restaurant, it was a coffee shop/icecream parlour. The aggression I showed had nothing to do with that enterprise, in fact I can't remember anyone having a go at it and as I don't think I ever had a K440 customer, I would have ignored it anyway. The reason I got aggressive, was because someone (RobW) had a go at a family members business that turned into a condescending personal attack. I'm not ashamed of the way I reacted to that and would react exectly the same way if it happened again.
In most forums, attacking a forum member's family would be automatic grounds for banning. On Backslappers it just depends on what clique you run with.

I got banned for Lucky Lucan calling me a c*nt. Never even had a chance to reply there.

:facepalm:
Again, I do not recall RobW attacking hotdigr's family member. I recall someone (not RobW from memory) saying that her restaurant wasn't good, and hotdigr got mad. That was at the start of hotdigr's tenure at 440 so he wasn't banned for that.

Banned for getting called a cunt by LL? Hah. Half the forum would've been banned if that were the case.
User avatar
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Posts: 11902
Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 5:17 pm
Reputation: 3030
Location: Atlantis
Aruba

Re: If You Have Something Random to Say About Khmer440.com

Post by phuketrichard »

hey, it matters not why any of us got banned/deleted, expired, who cares now?

move on
Everyone, even the owners of K440 and mods there knew Peter was an asshole online, so be it

There's a expression.

"let sleeping dogs die"
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
User avatar
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Posts: 6077
Joined: Mon May 12, 2014 6:51 pm
Reputation: 185
Location: The Kremlin
Russia

Re: If You Have Something Random to Say About Khmer440.com

Post by vladimir »

Can I have one last dig at dwarves? :lol:
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
EdinWigan
Expatriate
Posts: 910
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 6:13 am
Reputation: 1
Great Britain

Re: If You Have Something Random to Say About Khmer440.com

Post by EdinWigan »

I am beginning to think we need to be a little more understanding of some folk here.

I think, and at the risk of having my arse chewed again by rabid dogs, some of the folk posting on this thread and beyond may have an undiagnosed medical condition. I am not a doctor (back in your optic G & T) but I do think some here may have the condition Forette’s. I came across this very interesting article on it and work currently being carried out in Asia.
Spoiler:
Understanding My Friend with Forette's

Forette’s is an on-line triggered condition, very similar to the more well-known real world condition, Tourette’s. Forette’s causes those afflicted with this condition, to punctuate sentences with unnecessary and offensive words. These might be expletives centred around personal, family, racial or attacks in other areas.

Support groups exist, informally between those affected and on meeting their peers, suffer can often be seen placing a single hand, at speed on to the rear of the other persons torso. This behaviour is called the Backslapping effect and is a commonly trait observed.

Little is known about the causes of this condition and those affected can come from all demographic, social and educational groups. Diagnosed patients range from backpackers to highly successful, international lawyers. Although, certain environmental conditions are thought to play a role in the triggering and development of this disturbing condition.

Such environmental triggers include, early exposure to a public educational environment but deeper links to dormitory buggery are just thought, at this stage to be coincidental. Links in water are also suspected but research by Dr Vlad is on-going in this area and greater access to data is required to establish this link.

Dr Vlad was challenged as to why he and his team had not analysed this data and responded:

‘It is not the fault of my team, we need access to people’s private files but we currently do not have a scoobies, to facilitate this process.
Dr Vald. 2015

While awaiting a medical treatment for this condition, several of those affected have sought various alternative therapies. One such therapy that has shown many positive effects is by visiting Cambodia Expats On-line (CEO) on a regular basis. Exposure to the unconditional positive aura on this forum (CEO) has shown a marked reduction in symptoms exhibited by those affected by this condition.

Several subjects have been observed transiting between regular forums and the therapeutic CEO. Some have shown pronounced behavioural improvements, in their new environment and have maintained these changes on return to their more natural environment, although regular re-exposure to CEO is recommended to maintain sociable levels of behaviour. This is known as the Boy at Play technique.

Many of those currently seeking this alternative therapy are only able to do so by maintaining total anonymity, as the risk of social exclusion from their more natural on-line environment is seen as a major barrier. Those seeking such therapy are able to access by adopting a pseudo name or as it medically referred to a ‘Sock Puppet’

An unidentified team of volunteers is hard at work in the wider on-line world helping to identify those displaying the symptoms and to assist their movement to the more beneficial environment of CEO. Ultra Violet light has been used in this process many times. The size of this team is thought to be just a very small number of dedicated people; the third man is very active in the process of forced relocation, although his identity is a closely guarded secret, due to the nature of his (or her) work. Only a very small, tight circle knows his true identity.

There is little published work on this condition but work is currently under-way to produce a leaflet that will be based on some very important information, from some as yet undisclosed but very, very well connected, high level sources. Although, currently only in draft form it is thought it will be very hAndy in Asia when published in Joon 2015 and will be titled the Forette’s Information Book (FBI) Further information on this can be obtained direct from the publishers: GMJS Books, 440 Buttoneye Road, Wooltop Town, Sockville, Cambodia.

Those meeting people with Forettes are asked to treat them with respect and dignity and recognise they have a medical condition. With your help and support, we can all make a difference to the lives of those unfortunate souls.

If you would like to do more send your Karma donations to: EdinWigan and together we can make a difference.
.
‘Bollocks’
.
Doh!
.
:popcorn:
Last edited by EdinWigan on Thu May 07, 2015 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Remember your Karma helps a Wet Child In Wigan !
User avatar
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Posts: 6077
Joined: Mon May 12, 2014 6:51 pm
Reputation: 185
Location: The Kremlin
Russia

Re: If You Have Something Random to Say About Khmer440.com

Post by vladimir »

:bow: :lol: Gold!
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
User avatar
frank lee bent
Expatriate
Posts: 11330
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 4:10 am
Reputation: 2088
United States of America

Re: If You Have Something Random to Say About Khmer440.com

Post by frank lee bent »

could someone explain the recurring cryptic references to dwarves and wat phnom?

is this some kind of underground scene so secret i have not even heard of it?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CaptainCanuck and 1142 guests