If You Have Something Random to Say About Khmer440.com

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
User avatar
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Posts: 6077
Joined: Mon May 12, 2014 6:51 pm
Reputation: 185
Location: The Kremlin
Russia

Re: If You Have Something Random to Say About K440, Put It H

Post by vladimir » Wed May 06, 2015 9:53 am

MekongMouse wrote:I feel like you're RobW taking the piss.
Well done, Sherlock! :lol:
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
Playboy
Lord Gayboy
Posts: 358
Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 9:24 am
Reputation: 7
Location: Playboy Mansion
Great Britain

Re: If You Have Something Random to Say About K440, Put It H

Post by Playboy » Wed May 06, 2015 9:56 am

Soi Dog wrote:There it is...the classic and tired "some of my best friends are black/Muslim", etc. line. :thumb:
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Friend_argument" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I will see your WikiWikiWahWah and raise you a:

http://www.rsdb.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Enjoy, I have made several contributions to his over the years.

Image
Actively seeking Thai Ladyboys to sexually dominate me. Please inquire within.
Rain Dog
Expatriate
Posts: 694
Joined: Thu May 29, 2014 4:40 pm
Reputation: 29

Re: If You Have Something Random to Say About K440, Put It H

Post by Rain Dog » Wed May 06, 2015 10:16 am

Satiated Parrot wrote:
OrangeDragon wrote:
Rain Dog wrote:More like below (That is Scoobz on the right):

Image
pfft, he doesn't have that much hair.
Wait, which one is Starving Pelican supposed to be? Surely not the old cunt on the right?

Hmmm --- I guess that would leave the Green Duckie with Scobie's hand up it;s arse :mrgreen:
Taxi, we'd rather walk. Huddle a doorway with the rain dogs
The Rum pours strong and thin. Beat out the dustman with the Rain Dogs;
User avatar
Satiated Parrot
Expatriate
Posts: 547
Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 7:25 am
Reputation: 36

Re: If You Have Something Random to Say About K440, Put It H

Post by Satiated Parrot » Wed May 06, 2015 10:18 am

Rain Dog wrote:
Satiated Parrot wrote:
OrangeDragon wrote:
Rain Dog wrote:More like below (That is Scoobz on the right):

Image
pfft, he doesn't have that much hair.
Wait, which one is Starving Pelican supposed to be? Surely not the old cunt on the right?

Hmmm --- I guess that would leave the Green Duckie with Scobie's hand up it;s arse :mrgreen:
Starving Pelican is far too eloquent to be scobienz' sock puppet. And I believe he earns more than scobienz, so wouldn't see the need to be scobienz' toyboy!
Last edited by Satiated Parrot on Wed May 06, 2015 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Satiated Parrot
Expatriate
Posts: 547
Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 7:25 am
Reputation: 36

Re: If You Have Something Random to Say About K440, Put It H

Post by Satiated Parrot » Wed May 06, 2015 10:18 am

Double post
Tim Linkinwater
Expatriate
Posts: 176
Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 10:42 pm
Reputation: 13

Re: If You Have Something Random to Say About K440, Put It H

Post by Tim Linkinwater » Wed May 06, 2015 10:25 am

Satiated Parrot wrote: And I believe he earns more than scobienz, so wouldn't see the need to be scobienz' toyboy!
You see this is just the sort of wannabe one-upmanship that we hard working pederasts detest - the satisfaction garnered from educating and shaping a young mind far outstrips the money that you lawyers and bankers make.
Rain Dog
Expatriate
Posts: 694
Joined: Thu May 29, 2014 4:40 pm
Reputation: 29

Re: If You Have Something Random to Say About K440, Put It H

Post by Rain Dog » Wed May 06, 2015 10:25 am

Satiated Parrot wrote:
Rain Dog wrote:
Satiated Parrot wrote:
OrangeDragon wrote:
Rain Dog wrote:More like below (That is Scoobz on the right):

Image
pfft, he doesn't have that much hair.
Wait, which one is Starving Pelican supposed to be? Surely not the old cunt on the right?

Hmmm --- I guess that would leave the Green Duckie with Scobie's hand up it;s arse :mrgreen:
Starving Pelican is far too eloquent to be scobienz' sock puppet. And I believe he earns more than scobienz, so wouldn't see the need to be scobienz' toyboy!
Yea -- I was not suggesting sock-puppet. Hmmmmmm "Toy Boy" ......
Taxi, we'd rather walk. Huddle a doorway with the rain dogs
The Rum pours strong and thin. Beat out the dustman with the Rain Dogs;
Kampong Spooner
Expatriate
Posts: 607
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:02 pm
Reputation: 37
Location: The Bamboo Ghetto

Re: If You Have Something Random to Say About K440, Put It H

Post by Kampong Spooner » Wed May 06, 2015 10:27 am

Tim Linkinwater wrote:
Satiated Parrot wrote: And I believe he earns more than scobienz, so wouldn't see the need to be scobienz' toyboy!
You see this is just the sort of wannabe one-upmanship that we hard working pederasts detest - the satisfaction garnered from educating and shaping a young mind far outstrips the money that you lawyers and bankers make.
No, no it doesn't. It really, really doesn't. :fool:
Cookin' MCs like a pound o'bacon
User avatar
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Posts: 6077
Joined: Mon May 12, 2014 6:51 pm
Reputation: 185
Location: The Kremlin
Russia

Re: If You Have Something Random to Say About K440, Put It H

Post by vladimir » Wed May 06, 2015 10:32 am

Satiated Parrot wrote:Starving Pelican is far too eloquent to be scobienz' sock puppet. And I believe he earns more than scobienz, so wouldn't see the need to be scobienz' toyboy!
Heresy! Mods! No one earns more than scobienz!

I bet SP just envies his watch winder

SP, on a grammar Nazi-related note, some say it should be 'scobienz's', for the record.
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
User avatar
Satiated Parrot
Expatriate
Posts: 547
Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 7:25 am
Reputation: 36

Re: If You Have Something Random to Say About K440, Put It H

Post by Satiated Parrot » Wed May 06, 2015 10:44 am

vladimir wrote: SP, on a grammar Nazi-related note, some say it should be 'scobienz's', for the record.
This ain't the forum for one-upmanship, sir.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 85 guests