White woman takes injections to change her race and have black babies with her white husband

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
User avatar
fax
Expatriate
Posts: 2349
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:28 am
Reputation: 1136
Korea North

Re: White woman takes injections to change her race and have black babies with her white husband

Post by fax » Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:12 am

DrRawBlueGreen wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:09 am
But one thing I know, her kind wasn’t
she should be treated different because of her skin color and race then?
User avatar
DrRawBlueGreen
Expatriate
Posts: 178
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:29 pm
Reputation: 45
Cambodia

Re: White woman takes injections to change her race and have black babies with her white husband

Post by DrRawBlueGreen » Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:20 am

I showed the difference and didn’t treat anyone in anyway. Let’s say it differently one comes from oppression one comes from manipulation by the media. One is modern politics the other is the result of former politics.
“If the world was a girl, I’d stick my d..k in the ground. F..k the World.”

“Borders do not make us safe rather they keep us as slaves”
User avatar
clutchcargo
Expatriate
Posts: 2813
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:09 pm
Reputation: 1279
Cambodia

Re: White woman takes injections to change her race and have black babies with her white husband

Post by clutchcargo » Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:20 am

cptrelentless wrote: Jacko had Vitiligo

Albeit i dunno whether he otherwise wanted to be white. He didn't like his original nose tho..
User avatar
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Posts: 13795
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:34 am
Reputation: 1986
Location: Naklua
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: White woman takes injections to change her race and have black babies with her white husband

Post by Jamie_Lambo » Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:28 am

DrRawBlueGreen wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:09 am
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:43 am
whats the difference between this woman wanting to look black, and Michael Jackson wanting to look white?
Don’t know exactly. But one thing I know, her kind wasn’t oppressed( because of their color) and enslaved (obviously for their strength). She is a product of today’s politics (see Europe now divided in left and right wings mostly)
but isnt by trying to turn her look black the complete opposite, shes not being racist, she wants to be that race :unknown:

:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
User avatar
DrRawBlueGreen
Expatriate
Posts: 178
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:29 pm
Reputation: 45
Cambodia

Re: White woman takes injections to change her race and have black babies with her white husband

Post by DrRawBlueGreen » Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:33 am

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:28 am
DrRawBlueGreen wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:09 am
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:43 am
whats the difference between this woman wanting to look black, and Michael Jackson wanting to look white?
Don’t know exactly. But one thing I know, her kind wasn’t oppressed( because of their color) and enslaved (obviously for their strength). She is a product of today’s politics (see Europe now divided in left and right wings mostly)
but isnt by trying to turn her look black the complete opposite, shes not being racist, she wants to be that race :unknown:

Never said she is racist. Rather think she is totally a lefty.
“If the world was a girl, I’d stick my d..k in the ground. F..k the World.”

“Borders do not make us safe rather they keep us as slaves”
User avatar
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Posts: 13795
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:34 am
Reputation: 1986
Location: Naklua
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: White woman takes injections to change her race and have black babies with her white husband

Post by Jamie_Lambo » Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:48 am

DrRawBlueGreen wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:33 am
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:28 am
DrRawBlueGreen wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:09 am
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:43 am
whats the difference between this woman wanting to look black, and Michael Jackson wanting to look white?
Don’t know exactly. But one thing I know, her kind wasn’t oppressed( because of their color) and enslaved (obviously for their strength). She is a product of today’s politics (see Europe now divided in left and right wings mostly)
but isnt by trying to turn her look black the complete opposite, shes not being racist, she wants to be that race :unknown:

Never said she is racist. Rather think she is totally a lefty.
my personal view is, its her body she can do what the fuck she wants, shes not doing it to offend anyone, the same way a ladyboy doesnt dress and act like a girl to offend anyone, ive seen videos on this woman before, she didnt start off wanting to be black, she started taking tanning injections and got addicted to it, her husband also takes the tanning injections, her main end game is to have the biggest boobs in the world, if she wants to start think shes now black, who cares, i didnt get offended when MJ started having nose jobs and cheek implants etc to make himself look white
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
User avatar
clutchcargo
Expatriate
Posts: 2813
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:09 pm
Reputation: 1279
Cambodia

Re: White woman takes injections to change her race and have black babies with her white husband

Post by clutchcargo » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:25 pm

Maybe its a moot point but..what the heck it's a friendly discussion right?

Is it one thing to want to look black like this woman. And another to be defined as 'black' ie seemingly adopt that race (whatever that entails). Seems to me she started off admiring black women doing tanning and stuff but then upped the stakes considerably with the injections and furthermore then go to Africa as per:
Not only that, she took a trip to Kenya to learn about the black community's culture. She got 'baptized' in Nyeri and adopted a Kenyan name - Malaika Mkubwa, which stands for ‘Big Angel’ in Swahili, reported a local source. She also posted a video of her, um, ceremony on Facebook in which a man can be heard saying, " Malaika Mkubwa, you are now a new creature in Jesus’ name.” Oh, okay then.

“Today I would like to tell you about a highlight of my Kenya trip. My church baptism to a real African woman. One of my Kenyan friends told her pastor about my transformation to a black woman and told him how much I wanted to become a true African woman. He invited me to his church in Nyeri. There he baptized me to the name Malaika Kubwa,” she posted.
Doesn't that imply she does indeed want to do more than just look black but change her race?

In MJ's case, did he want to simply improve his looks (as he saw it)? Did he want to look like a white person? Or, did he want to change his race? And as a celebrity, he may have thought he appealed more to his audiences by looking unique?
User avatar
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Posts: 13795
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:34 am
Reputation: 1986
Location: Naklua
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: White woman takes injections to change her race and have black babies with her white husband

Post by Jamie_Lambo » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:32 pm

clutchcargo wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:25 pm
Maybe its a moot point but..what the heck it's a friendly discussion right?

Is it one thing to want to look black like this woman. And another to be defined as 'black' ie seemingly adopt that race (whatever that entails). Seems to me she started off admiring black women doing tanning and stuff but then upped the stakes considerably with the injections and furthermore then go to Africa as per:
Not only that, she took a trip to Kenya to learn about the black community's culture. She got 'baptized' in Nyeri and adopted a Kenyan name - Malaika Mkubwa, which stands for ‘Big Angel’ in Swahili, reported a local source. She also posted a video of her, um, ceremony on Facebook in which a man can be heard saying, " Malaika Mkubwa, you are now a new creature in Jesus’ name.” Oh, okay then.

“Today I would like to tell you about a highlight of my Kenya trip. My church baptism to a real African woman. One of my Kenyan friends told her pastor about my transformation to a black woman and told him how much I wanted to become a true African woman. He invited me to his church in Nyeri. There he baptized me to the name Malaika Kubwa,” she posted.
Doesn't that imply she does indeed want to do more than just look black but change her race?

In MJ's case, did he want to simply improve his looks (as he saw it)? Did he want to look like a white person? Or, did he want to change his race? And as a celebrity, he may have thought he appealed more to his audiences by looking unique?
i dont see what the fuss is with someone wanting to change their race? its something shes obviously taken seriously, i dont see it being any worse than a ladyboy chopping off her manly bits to try and be a women, biologically she will always be a male but physically and mentally she can be a woman, same goes for this woman she will always be white biologically but her appearance/mind can be whatever it wants
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
User avatar
DrRawBlueGreen
Expatriate
Posts: 178
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:29 pm
Reputation: 45
Cambodia

Re: White woman takes injections to change her race and have black babies with her white husband

Post by DrRawBlueGreen » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:34 pm

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:48 am
DrRawBlueGreen wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:33 am
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:28 am
DrRawBlueGreen wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:09 am
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:43 am
whats the difference between this woman wanting to look black, and Michael Jackson wanting to look white?
Don’t know exactly. But one thing I know, her kind wasn’t oppressed( because of their color) and enslaved (obviously for their strength). She is a product of today’s politics (see Europe now divided in left and right wings mostly)
but isnt by trying to turn her look black the complete opposite, shes not being racist, she wants to be that race :unknown:

Never said she is racist. Rather think she is totally a lefty.
my personal view is, its her body she can do what the fuck she wants, shes not doing it to offend anyone, the same way a ladyboy doesnt dress and act like a girl to offend anyone, ive seen videos on this woman before, she didnt start off wanting to be black, she started taking tanning injections and got addicted to it, her husband also takes the tanning injections, her main end game is to have the biggest boobs in the world, if she wants to start think shes now black, who cares, i didnt get offended when MJ started having nose jobs and cheek implants etc to make himself look white
:fool: i don’t understand why this Text is directed at me. Did I seem offended? I’m not. Of course she can do whatever she wants. What’s your point. I was just stating my observations and let you know what I think it is.
“If the world was a girl, I’d stick my d..k in the ground. F..k the World.”

“Borders do not make us safe rather they keep us as slaves”
User avatar
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Posts: 13795
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:34 am
Reputation: 1986
Location: Naklua
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: White woman takes injections to change her race and have black babies with her white husband

Post by Jamie_Lambo » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:35 pm

DrRawBlueGreen wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:34 pm
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:48 am
DrRawBlueGreen wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:33 am
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:28 am
DrRawBlueGreen wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:09 am


Don’t know exactly. But one thing I know, her kind wasn’t oppressed( because of their color) and enslaved (obviously for their strength). She is a product of today’s politics (see Europe now divided in left and right wings mostly)
but isnt by trying to turn her look black the complete opposite, shes not being racist, she wants to be that race :unknown:

Never said she is racist. Rather think she is totally a lefty.
my personal view is, its her body she can do what the fuck she wants, shes not doing it to offend anyone, the same way a ladyboy doesnt dress and act like a girl to offend anyone, ive seen videos on this woman before, she didnt start off wanting to be black, she started taking tanning injections and got addicted to it, her husband also takes the tanning injections, her main end game is to have the biggest boobs in the world, if she wants to start think shes now black, who cares, i didnt get offended when MJ started having nose jobs and cheek implants etc to make himself look white
:fool: i don’t understand why this Text is directed at me. Did I seem offended? I’m not. Of course she can do whatever she wants. What’s your point. I was just stating my observations and let you know what I think it is.
who said my comment was aimed at you? you replied to my open comment to the thread, i didnt quote anyone
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 68 guests