What K440 Poster Would You Like to See On Here?

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
supe
Tourist
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:27 am
Karma: 0

Re: What K440 Poster Would You Like to See On Here?

Postby supe » Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:15 am

Joon wrote:You have a post count of 4 and 3 of them (including the edited double post) are devoted to call me out on unsubstantiated allegations. I would say you are the one who tries to talk tough with me without any valid reason other than showing off how you're calling me out.
A short answer on my original question would do. If you don't want or cannot answer that question then that's fine with me.
But no need spending many words while avoiding my question.
User avatar
Joon
Expatriate
Posts: 568
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 3:02 pm
Karma: 0
Location: M'Penh.
Cambodia

Re: What K440 Poster Would You Like to See On Here?

Postby Joon » Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:38 am

I have sent a PM to the K440 staff team and waiting on their feedback. Enough?
Disclaimer: I don't actually look like my avatar.
User avatar
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
Posts: 4189
Joined: Fri May 02, 2014 8:05 pm
Karma: 8
United States of America

Re: What K440 Poster Would You Like to See On Here?

Postby OrangeDragon » Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:56 am

PhnomRon wrote:Not a surprise. I think he was trying to get banned there for a while. He posted some f-bomb tirade against KiR yesterday.
Not really an "f-bomb tirade"... mostly just a slightly more scolding version of what gavinmac said to KiR... really he got banned for walking through a door a mod opened, and the mod clearly didn't stand up for him at all. Par for course over there.
Joon wrote:So I take it his tirade on KiR got deleted?
His posts don't seem to be deleted, and his username is still clickable but returns a "user doesn't exist anymore" message.

I don't know what has DM written, but if he got banned and deleted for provoking KiR and the other nut cases (Harold and Splinter) are not, then KiR and the staff team needs to get admin rules together and publish them.
Here's what he posted:
Wow.... spot fucking on and I am not at all GM's biggest supporter, but damn if this isn't true. It is hard to reason with someone who seems to be on a high-horse and fails to see how they fucked up pretty bad recently.

Oh, and I was with Cambod, or as you refer to him "Gonk" on that boys night out last weekend. To be honest, with Cambod, there are typically more females than males around. I am happy in my relationship, so this doesn't matter to me, but I think you tried to make it sound like it was some lame sausage fest, when to be totally honest, it was one of the most fun nights I have had in Phnom Penh.

I could have swore I heard from multiple sources that you were told by daddy Admin to calm the fuck down and stop ruining this site with your egotistical bullshit. No one wants to hear this shit anymore and it comes off as pathetic. I like this website, a lot actually. I don't know you at all in real life KiR, but I do know Cambod/GeneralZ and Orange Dragon a little. I can tell you that they don't give a fuck about stealing your members or this imaginary forum war you have concocted in your head. You are the one coming off as bitter about all of this while they come off as not really giving a fuck. I haven't read nor heard them talk badly about K440 or any members because of the "breakup".

Is it true you once nerd-raged the fuck out on someone in Garage bar because they asked you "Are you KiR on K440"? :lol:
supe
Tourist
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:27 am
Karma: 0

Re: What K440 Poster Would You Like to See On Here?

Postby supe » Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:16 am

Joon wrote:I have sent a PM to the K440 staff team and waiting on their feedback. Enough?
You sent a PM to KIR? Because my question has to do with KIR. And if so, how long ago? And could you disclose the content of that PM?
(Normally I wouldn't ask about a PM but in this case it matters.)
User avatar
Garry.Crabtree
Expatriate
Posts: 755
Joined: Thu May 29, 2014 9:50 am
Karma: 10
Nigeria

Re: What K440 Poster Would You Like to See On Here?

Postby Garry.Crabtree » Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:25 am

Joon don’t reply to this bell-end as he's just trying to wind you up. Sometimes its best to keep your own council when nutters like this start having a go at you.
According to the proverb: The pun is mightier than the sword
PhnomRon
Expatriate
Posts: 85
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:22 am
Karma: 0

Re: What K440 Poster Would You Like to See On Here?

Postby PhnomRon » Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:39 am

OrangeDragon wrote:
PhnomRon wrote:Not a surprise. I think he was trying to get banned there for a while. He posted some f-bomb tirade against KiR yesterday.
Not really an "f-bomb tirade"... mostly just a slightly more scolding version of what gavinmac said to KiR... really he got banned for walking through a door a mod opened, and the mod clearly didn't stand up for him at all. Par for course over there.
I think gavinmac and 2 other mods said that KiR's post about Gonk was inappropriate. DetroitMuscle then decided to pile on with his over the top f bomb tirade. I count 6 uses of the f word, calling the admin/owner of the site fucked up, egotistical, didn't his Daddy admin tell him not to this, calm the fuck down, didn't you "nerd rage the fuck out of someone" at Garage, etc. That is not, by any means, a "slightly more scolding version" of what the other mods said, unless you are a delusional admin of a competing site with his head up his fucking ass and who is just trying to perpetuate a war between the two sites by claiming that DetroitMuscle is a victim of "inconsistency."

You guys are all acting like children. All of you.
User avatar
Garry.Crabtree
Expatriate
Posts: 755
Joined: Thu May 29, 2014 9:50 am
Karma: 10
Nigeria

Re: What K440 Poster Would You Like to See On Here?

Postby Garry.Crabtree » Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:44 am

PhnomRon wrote:You guys are all acting like children. All of you.
I agree Ron but hey, its funny. Altogether now FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!
According to the proverb: The pun is mightier than the sword
User avatar
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
Posts: 4189
Joined: Fri May 02, 2014 8:05 pm
Karma: 8
United States of America

Re: What K440 Poster Would You Like to See On Here?

Postby OrangeDragon » Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:24 am

PhnomRon wrote:
OrangeDragon wrote:
PhnomRon wrote:Not a surprise. I think he was trying to get banned there for a while. He posted some f-bomb tirade against KiR yesterday.
Not really an "f-bomb tirade"... mostly just a slightly more scolding version of what gavinmac said to KiR... really he got banned for walking through a door a mod opened, and the mod clearly didn't stand up for him at all. Par for course over there.
I think gavinmac and 2 other mods said that KiR's post about Gonk was inappropriate. DetroitMuscle then decided to pile on with his over the top f bomb tirade. I count 6 uses of the f word, calling the admin/owner of the site fucked up, egotistical, didn't his Daddy admin tell him not to this, calm the fuck down, didn't you "nerd rage the fuck out of someone" at Garage, etc. That is not, by any means, a "slightly more scolding version" of what the other mods said, unless you are a delusional admin of a competing site with his head up his fucking ass and who is just trying to perpetuate a war between the two sites by claiming that DetroitMuscle is a victim of "inconsistency."

You guys are all acting like children. All of you.
So what then do you think the specific forum rule he broke was that got him banned?

And if I do a search of the word "fuck" on khmer440 I find 723 pages of results including Kir himself Wed. when he began badmouthing a dead guy: "Poor fucker. I wonder who he upset."... seems it's not against the site policy to use the word as an adjective. The even gave one guy the "rank" of "Dumb Fuck"...

He's absolutely the victim of inconsistency... the admin of the site goes insulting dead people based on their appearance, mods encourage members to out one another, etc. as long as you're in "the club" such harsh insulting posts at people NOT in "the club" are fine... but if it's reversed: Ban! It's pretty clear the enforcement there is inconsistent with who the admins "like" and don't. If one of KiRs bosom buddies had made such a post AT DM over something KiR would probably quote it and add to it with a laugh... not ban the guy.

Inconsistency in "what are the rules of how members can be addressed by other members".

Not sure how long you've read/followed k440, but that post of DMs was MILD as attacks on members go there... it just happened to be at the admin which makes it "special".
User avatar
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate
Posts: 2399
Joined: Sun May 18, 2014 7:32 pm
Karma: 65

Re: What K440 Poster Would You Like to See On Here?

Postby Bitte_Kein_Lexus » Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:34 am

Back on topic for a minute: I've always liked thepurpleturtle and changt2u. Several others of course but they're the two that just popped in my head now. I don't follow K440 as much as I used to, but they don't seem to post that much as they used to. Cool guys though.
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
User avatar
Username Taken
Raven
Posts: 7043
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 6:53 pm
Karma: 271
Contact:
Cambodia

Re: What K440 Poster Would You Like to See On Here?

Postby Username Taken » Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:38 am

PhnomRon wrote:. . . DetroitMuscle is a victim of "inconsistency."
Sure he is. If DM's post was directed at any other poster, it would still be there.
But, it was directed at a snivelling coward who is too gutless to apologize for being a total wanker. (It's his site, he can do what he wants. And he does).

No, we are not ALL acting like children. Up until 2 days ago this 'forum war' was over and had been for a few weeks. It was the one and only person acting like a child, KiR, who stoked the flames, yet again.
Nice to see his lieutenants pulling him up for it though.



@Lexus - changt2u is already on here.
... give 'em a quick, short, sharp shock ...

https://BooksAboutCambodia.com


  • Advertisement
Booking.com

  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Asinine Arena (Enter at Your Own Risk)”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 59 guests