"Unrelated to my Faith?" Say What?

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
flying chicken
Expatriate

Re: "Unrelated to my Faith?" Say What?

Post by flying chicken »

Must be you Stroppy. He is now beating his head against the wall, pots and folks trying to figure out a come back....which I dont think he can.
EVERYONE BOW DOWN AND PAY EXTREME HOMAGE TO HIS MAJESTIES flying chicken©
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

flying chicken wrote:Must be you Stroppy. He is now beating his head against the wall, pots and folks trying to figure out a come back....which I dont think he can.
Not me, FC, that's all him.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
flying chicken
Expatriate

Post by flying chicken »

Hey Degnham, there is an old saying goes 'what stays in Vegas stays in Vegas'. I am just fucking around (well, I am a bit pissed off). I hope you dont take it to heart, we are just messing around. I hope you and Stroppy can find your differences.
Jacobincambodia
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Jacobincambodia »

General Mackevili wrote:
StroppyChops wrote: - no religious strings, no Christian overtures, nada. Just free education to those that can't afford it.
WooHoo! I was hoping this would come out! Image
Nice.
dagenham
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by dagenham »

Jacobincambodia wrote:
dagenham wrote:
StroppyChops wrote:
Joker Poker wrote:Didn't Jesus say that was how it would be?

I hate to see people devour Christians in this country whilst ignoring all the scamming monks here as though orange robes were some kind of righteousness. There is big money in running wats.
This. Many times over.

And the fools that think Buddhism is indigenous to Cambodia. "Don't bring Christianity here, this country has ALWAYS been Buddhist, you, you... (lost for any relevant way to insult do-gooders) ... child molester scum!" ;)
Digging far enough back in history results in no "indigenous" anything at all anywhere. It's all borrowed/imposed/influenced by other competing/adjacent cultures.

Empty ridiculous red herring if there ever was one. The Middle East? History? Blah Blah Blah...

Now is now and Buddhism has been the dominate religion for some time. And, again, any missionaries representing any faith is the core issue here. Now and here in Cambodia.

And Stroppy (and his cohort/defenders who are all Christians of course) are actively working to "save souls" through any means possible. Why? Because it is the most urgent and highest value goal as outlined repeatedly in the bible. Convert! Convert! Convert!

All the rest is smoke screen deflecting denial...never trust what any missionary "says" becasue their singular goal will trump all other concerns. Period.
Hey man, are you ok?
Oh no..another missionary, eh? Christians - lost souls trying to save other lost souls...pathetic...
Winston Churchill said, "Have a cigar, a glass of brandy, pet your dog and get a blow job daily for a productive and fulfilling life"
flying chicken
Expatriate

Post by flying chicken »

So is Stroppy an Evangelist or the Mormon?
dagenham
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by dagenham »

StroppyChops wrote:
flying chicken wrote:Denegahm must of got raped by one of the Popes in his youth, hence the hatred.
I've been wondering who hurt him, too.
I appreciate you studying my prose..thanks for organizing the posts...when I read them (and others too no doubt) there is sense there...when you and your mate Jacob (gotta love that name) read them it's "da voice of da devil his self"...

The Harvard Crimson paper is also the tool of the devil as well apparently - being greatly alarmed by the Church of God's goon squads running amok and hassling students there. All lies of course, eh Stroppy? Those damn media types and substandard universities...like Harvard...

I am actually a "Closet Satanist" - true - 666 is all over my life. Or is it 999? I always confuse the two...I was sent by my horned winged master down there in barbeque land due south of here to haunt the true believers - the angels - Stroppy and his dear sweet Jacob...

So is another missionary named "Noah" going to chime in soon?
Winston Churchill said, "Have a cigar, a glass of brandy, pet your dog and get a blow job daily for a productive and fulfilling life"
Satiated Parrot
Expatriate
Armenia

Post by Satiated Parrot »

Dagenham - you occasionally provide nuggets of old (such as your opinion on Vietnam), but most of the time, your posts suggest you're a bitter old lunatic. Remember your obsession with cambod over on k440? That was really fucking weird.

More of the good posts and less of the angry nonsense, I say.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk
flying chicken
Expatriate

Post by flying chicken »

Here we go with the religious hatred. Like I said before, that is your only point of attack. Shit, this morning, when I gave...I think it was 800 riel to the monk even though I am broke more than a nun's tits and consciously I did it the first time in my life, and it feels good.
Last edited by flying chicken on Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dagenham
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by dagenham »

flying chicken wrote:So is Stroppy an Evangelist or the Mormon?
He aint no Mormon. They're not allowed to dress like he does and they always have bad haircuts (like Romney - and that was a close shave towards certain disaster - his candidacy, whew!).

If you're sincerely curious just goggle "Church of Christ" and learn all about his particular cult. Otherwise better if you just stick to focusing on getting a free beer...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Churches_of_Christ

They're like the Christian version of the Nazi party with the Bible as their Mein Kampf - solely in that both books nakedly state that their ultimate goal is world domination through conversion. All other characteristics differ greatly between the two groups of course - leadership structure, dress, weapons, methods, dogma, holidays, awards, insignias, etc.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic