Sunday: Are we so anti-Christian we're turning pro-Islam?

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
UKJ
Expatriate
Posts: 849
Joined: Thu May 29, 2014 4:37 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Sunday: Are we so anti-Christian we're turning pro-Islam

Post by UKJ » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:17 pm

dagenham wrote:
UKJ wrote:From Dr Hammonds piece, that RD denounced, that we now have to research.
After reaching 20%, nations can expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings, and the burnings of Christian churches and Jewish synagogues, such as in:
Ethiopia -- Muslim 32.8%


I didn't google about population % , just if churches and synagogues had been burnt in Chad.
http://www.christianaid.org/News/2008/mir20080718.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.wnd.com/2011/03/272921/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.rnw.nl/africa/article/ethiop ... h-burnings" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

----------------
So far, Dr Hammond sounds like he knows what he is talking about. It's 2/2 so far, unless RD and OD can prove different.
Mate, you're missing some synapses misfiring here...extrapolating from Ethiopia to the UK and OZ?

Granted, all 3 countries are very similar indeed. In fact, they share all the barometers of wealth, secure borders, level of democracy and education, judicial and enforcement systems, etc.

You're trumped us all here, by Jove! "You really got me, you really got me." Hey, was that a song by Sonny and Cher?

The weight of your intellectual argument is crushing me. Geez.
I moved on to the article RD attacked on but isn't man enough to debate. I said so on the first line. It's not my fault you can't keep up.

The rest of your post is drunk gibberish. You must be pissed, as I've had a heavy night, and even I see it's bull. :friends:
Joker Poker
Expatriate
Posts: 1344
Joined: Thu May 15, 2014 9:37 pm
Reputation: 126

Re: Sunday: Are we so anti-Christian we're turning pro-Islam

Post by Joker Poker » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:46 pm

It was the Kinks. Sonny and Cher did 'I Got You Babe'.
User avatar
dagenham
Expatriate
Posts: 448
Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 6:11 pm
Reputation: 2
Great Britain

Re: Sunday: Are we so anti-Christian we're turning pro-Islam

Post by dagenham » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:00 pm

UKJ wrote:
dagenham wrote:
UKJ wrote:From Dr Hammonds piece, that RD denounced, that we now have to research.
After reaching 20%, nations can expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings, and the burnings of Christian churches and Jewish synagogues, such as in:
Ethiopia -- Muslim 32.8%


I didn't google about population % , just if churches and synagogues had been burnt in Chad.
http://www.christianaid.org/News/2008/mir20080718.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.wnd.com/2011/03/272921/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.rnw.nl/africa/article/ethiop ... h-burnings" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

----------------
So far, Dr Hammond sounds like he knows what he is talking about. It's 2/2 so far, unless RD and OD can prove different.
Mate, you're missing some synapses misfiring here...extrapolating from Ethiopia to the UK and OZ?

Granted, all 3 countries are very similar indeed. In fact, they share all the barometers of wealth, secure borders, level of democracy and education, judicial and enforcement systems, etc.

You're trumped us all here, by Jove! "You really got me, you really got me." Hey, was that a song by Sonny and Cher?

The weight of your intellectual argument is crushing me. Geez.
I moved on to the article RD attacked on but isn't man enough to debate. I said so on the first line. It's not my fault you can't keep up.

The rest of your post is drunk gibberish. You must be pissed, as I've had a heavy night, and even I see it's bull. :friends:
Everyone can see what tiny intellect that is left inside that brain of yours is exhausted...you're a self-sucking vacuum, mate. Aint no one on your side here, but your buddy SC? Isn't that telling you something?

You guys need to find a new island for all you like-minded frightened souls to share...
Winston Churchill said, "Have a cigar, a glass of brandy, pet your dog and get a blow job daily for a productive and fulfilling life"
User avatar
dagenham
Expatriate
Posts: 448
Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 6:11 pm
Reputation: 2
Great Britain

Re: Sunday: Are we so anti-Christian we're turning pro-Islam

Post by dagenham » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:02 pm

Joker Poker wrote:It was the Kinks. Sonny and Cher did 'I Got You Babe'.
My Bad. Right you are...ahhh, the glorious Kinks - they don't get enough credit..Sonny and Cher? meh...
Winston Churchill said, "Have a cigar, a glass of brandy, pet your dog and get a blow job daily for a productive and fulfilling life"
User avatar
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Posts: 894
Joined: Fri May 16, 2014 8:10 pm
Reputation: 4
Location: Nung river
Libya

Re: Sunday: Are we so anti-Christian we're turning pro-Islam

Post by The Add Jay » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:24 pm

I think a lot of people are #1 ill informed on what islam(submit) is really about since it seems very foreign to them. #2 they dont want to be labeled as a bigot or a raciest or all that other shit and #3 and most important...people are afraid. And you should be.

." onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Many topics are uncomfortable yes...but it needs to be talked about. Thats all.
You're a nobody in the gutter with a Smartphone in your a hand.


Ordinem ad Imperium
UKJ
Expatriate
Posts: 849
Joined: Thu May 29, 2014 4:37 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Sunday: Are we so anti-Christian we're turning pro-Islam

Post by UKJ » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:27 pm

dagenham wrote:
UKJ wrote:
dagenham wrote:
UKJ wrote:From Dr Hammonds piece, that RD denounced, that we now have to research.
After reaching 20%, nations can expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings, and the burnings of Christian churches and Jewish synagogues, such as in:
Ethiopia -- Muslim 32.8%


I didn't google about population % , just if churches and synagogues had been burnt in Chad.
http://www.christianaid.org/News/2008/mir20080718.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.wnd.com/2011/03/272921/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.rnw.nl/africa/article/ethiop ... h-burnings" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

----------------
So far, Dr Hammond sounds like he knows what he is talking about. It's 2/2 so far, unless RD and OD can prove different.
Mate, you're missing some synapses misfiring here...extrapolating from Ethiopia to the UK and OZ?

Granted, all 3 countries are very similar indeed. In fact, they share all the barometers of wealth, secure borders, level of democracy and education, judicial and enforcement systems, etc.

You're trumped us all here, by Jove! "You really got me, you really got me." Hey, was that a song by Sonny and Cher?

The weight of your intellectual argument is crushing me. Geez.
I moved on to the article RD attacked on but isn't man enough to debate. I said so on the first line. It's not my fault you can't keep up.

The rest of your post is drunk gibberish. You must be pissed, as I've had a heavy night, and even I see it's bull. :friends:
Everyone can see what tiny intellect that is left inside that brain of yours is exhausted...you're a self-sucking vacuum, mate. Aint no one on your side here, but your buddy SC? Isn't that telling you something?

You guys need to find a new island for all you like-minded frightened souls to share...
Actually, everyone can see you and RD can't debate a subject. You make personal attacks, go on mad tangents, yet always avoid the original topic. You occasionally dip in to the relevant topic, but resort to childish fantasies and personal insults when shot down. But at least you show up. :thumb: Rain Dog is a drive by smear merchant. Confront him, and he vanishes.
User avatar
Joon
Expatriate
Posts: 568
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 3:02 pm
Reputation: 3
Location: M'Penh.
Cambodia

Re: Sunday: Are we so anti-Christian we're turning pro-Islam

Post by Joon » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:29 pm

I should put together a form, have each of you respond to each of the questions within 100 words, and score you.

I'm actually close to do that, because I can't make sense of the cluster fuck of opinions that have been thrown into this thread!
Disclaimer: I don't actually look like my avatar.
UKJ
Expatriate
Posts: 849
Joined: Thu May 29, 2014 4:37 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Sunday: Are we so anti-Christian we're turning pro-Islam

Post by UKJ » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:40 pm

Joon wrote:I should put together a form, have each of you respond to each of the questions within 100 words, and score you.

I'm actually close to do that, because I can't make sense of the cluster fuck of opinions that have been thrown into this thread!
Excellent idea Joon :thumb: We've had the bizarre " Chinese Oligarchs" :D , to RD's general hiding out between smears. It wouldn't matter if the main offenders hadn't made serious allegations. I accept that maybe in their world, these allegations aren't important, but they are huge in modern Britain, where I live, where they would make you unemployable.
User avatar
dagenham
Expatriate
Posts: 448
Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 6:11 pm
Reputation: 2
Great Britain

Re: Sunday: Are we so anti-Christian we're turning pro-Islam

Post by dagenham » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:42 pm

UKJ wrote:
dagenham wrote:
UKJ wrote:
dagenham wrote:
UKJ wrote:From Dr Hammonds piece, that RD denounced, that we now have to research.
After reaching 20%, nations can expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings, and the burnings of Christian churches and Jewish synagogues, such as in:
Ethiopia -- Muslim 32.8%


I didn't google about population % , just if churches and synagogues had been burnt in Chad.
http://www.christianaid.org/News/2008/mir20080718.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.wnd.com/2011/03/272921/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.rnw.nl/africa/article/ethiop ... h-burnings" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

----------------
So far, Dr Hammond sounds like he knows what he is talking about. It's 2/2 so far, unless RD and OD can prove different.
Mate, you're missing some synapses misfiring here...extrapolating from Ethiopia to the UK and OZ?

Granted, all 3 countries are very similar indeed. In fact, they share all the barometers of wealth, secure borders, level of democracy and education, judicial and enforcement systems, etc.

You're trumped us all here, by Jove! "You really got me, you really got me." Hey, was that a song by Sonny and Cher?

The weight of your intellectual argument is crushing me. Geez.
I moved on to the article RD attacked on but isn't man enough to debate. I said so on the first line. It's not my fault you can't keep up.

The rest of your post is drunk gibberish. You must be pissed, as I've had a heavy night, and even I see it's bull. :friends:
Everyone can see what tiny intellect that is left inside that brain of yours is exhausted...you're a self-sucking vacuum, mate. Aint no one on your side here, but your buddy SC? Isn't that telling you something?

You guys need to find a new island for all you like-minded frightened souls to share...
Actually, everyone can see you and RD can't debate a subject. You make personal attacks, go on mad tangents, yet always avoid the original topic. You occasionally dip in to the relevant topic, but resort to childish fantasies and personal insults when shot down. But at least you show up. :thumb: Rain Dog is a drive by smear merchant. Confront him, and he vanishes.
You are the one not addressing the issues:

a) I quoted SC and you making wild claims about both the UK and OZ turning Islamist "into the future"

b) You used Ethiopia as a relevant example, of all countries, to bolster your argument about the UK and OZ

You skirt both points like you didn't even say them - but they are there on the thread...

I'm using humor and irony with you because, frankly, you seem quite "mad"...as in not all there...
Winston Churchill said, "Have a cigar, a glass of brandy, pet your dog and get a blow job daily for a productive and fulfilling life"
User avatar
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Posts: 894
Joined: Fri May 16, 2014 8:10 pm
Reputation: 4
Location: Nung river
Libya

Re: Sunday: Are we so anti-Christian we're turning pro-Islam

Post by The Add Jay » Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:02 pm

a drive by smear merchant

I love it!!! Im stealing it. He did stop responding...Maybe he's reading a SALON article on Why Refusing sex with a woman just because you find out she's trans should be a hate crime or Is the GOP trying to impeach Pope Francis?
You're a nobody in the gutter with a Smartphone in your a hand.


Ordinem ad Imperium
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: PSD-Kiwi and 548 guests