Sunday: Are we so anti-Christian we're turning pro-Islam?

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
User avatar
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Posts: 894
Joined: Fri May 16, 2014 8:10 pm
Reputation: 4
Location: Nung river
Libya

Re: Sunday: Are we so anti-Christian we're turning pro-Islam

Post by The Add Jay » Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:04 pm

HATE SITE? Shes telling you the truth you usefulidiot. Is that not a fucking ISIS flag flying outside a New Jersey home? They lady held a rally a local jewish community organization and was threatened to have her head chopped off. wtf is wrongggg with you Dawwgg

Obvously your form of thinking would fit perfect with KGB. Im sorry...maybe if that was on CNN's website it be much better right Raw Dawg?
You're a nobody in the gutter with a Smartphone in your a hand.


Ordinem ad Imperium
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
Posts: 4193
Joined: Fri May 02, 2014 8:05 pm
Reputation: 16
United States of America

Re: Sunday: Are we so anti-Christian we're turning pro-Islam

Post by OrangeDragon » Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:07 pm

And Add Jay... between you and sailorman i'm not sure which is the larger bigot... but i am sure that you're going to stop making this your marketplace for expressing your bigotry. either voluntarily or via moderation.
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
Posts: 4193
Joined: Fri May 02, 2014 8:05 pm
Reputation: 16
United States of America

Re: Sunday: Are we so anti-Christian we're turning pro-Islam

Post by OrangeDragon » Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:11 pm

As that URL wasn't to any potentially offensive article... but i don't care for that site being linked to this one via google, i put it in a "code" block so the system wouldn't actually turn the URL into a link, but left it in place.
User avatar
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Posts: 894
Joined: Fri May 16, 2014 8:10 pm
Reputation: 4
Location: Nung river
Libya

Re: Sunday: Are we so anti-Christian we're turning pro-Islam

Post by The Add Jay » Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:12 pm

OrangeDragon wrote:
Rain Dog wrote:
OrangeDragon wrote:And raindog, read the above... for the 5th time, not shit about this has to do with stroppy in my book. It could have been any religious poster and this would have happened. Dengaham has been following stroppy around threads since he first found out about his religious affiliations trolling and harassing him.
Nonsense --- on this very thread you have Add Jay posting from a hate site from Pamela Geller. Read about her here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pamela_Geller" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I am not reporting the post or requesting it be deleted -- I think it should stand as it is better to allow ignorance to expose itself rather than be hidden.

I mention to point out your double standards. You are obsessed with protecting Stroppy from Dags --- EVEN WHEN HE BRINGS RELEVANT FACTS AS HE JUST DID.

Yet despite your words above, linking to hate sites goes by unchallenged.

That is double standards.
i hadn't clicked his link, so didn't know it was a hate site... see how that works when you don't report stuff!?

There is no way the 2 of you are that braindead....you read her WIKIPEDIA PAGE! LMFAO. You do realize that anyone can post anything on wikipedia....including myself who is a moderator for the WW2 history portal.

Shes just a middle class jewish lady....who happends to be banned from U.K cause she talks about Muslims. And rightfully so. You know my godfather survived 9/11 working for Dean witter 73rd floor south tower....my neighbors father is Kevin Cosgrove...WIKI HIM you emotional hypochondriacs.
You're a nobody in the gutter with a Smartphone in your a hand.


Ordinem ad Imperium
User avatar
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Posts: 894
Joined: Fri May 16, 2014 8:10 pm
Reputation: 4
Location: Nung river
Libya

Re: Sunday: Are we so anti-Christian we're turning pro-Islam

Post by The Add Jay » Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:16 pm

OrangeDragon wrote:As that URL wasn't to any potentially offensive article... but i don't care for that site being linked to this one via google, i put it in a "code" block so the system wouldn't actually turn the URL into a link, but left it in place.
dude wtf r u talking about bigorty? I cant do this over the computer. im just getting frustrated. I show you something that is a FACT and im called a bigot? that doesnt make sense. take your rosey glasses off.
Last edited by The Add Jay on Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You're a nobody in the gutter with a Smartphone in your a hand.


Ordinem ad Imperium
Rain Dog
Expatriate
Posts: 694
Joined: Thu May 29, 2014 4:40 pm
Reputation: 29

Re: Sunday: Are we so anti-Christian we're turning pro-Islam

Post by Rain Dog » Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:16 pm

The Add Jay wrote:HATE SITE? Shes telling you the truth you usefulidiot. Is that not a fucking ISIS flag flying outside a New Jersey home? They lady held a rally a local jewish community organization and was threatened to have her head chopped off. wtf is wrongggg with you Dawwgg

Obvously your form of thinking would fit perfect with KGB. Im sorry...maybe if that was on CNN's website it be much better right Raw Dawg?
She is actually quite famous for fabricating things. From the wikpedia link I just posted OD you can see:

1) Together with Robert Spencer, she co-founded the Freedom Defense Initiative and Stop Islamization of America.[10] These organizations were labeled hate groups by UK government officials, who barred Geller's entry into the UK in 2013.[9] She and Spencer co-authored the book The Post-American Presidency: The Obama Administration's War on America in 2010.[4]

2) In April 2013, Rabbi Michael White and Jerome Davidson, denouncing Geller as an anti-Muslim bigot, opposed her presentation on Sharia law at a Long Island synagogue, which was eventually canceled due to security concerns.

3) In May 2013, the Jewish Defense League of Canada invited Pamela Geller to speak in Toronto, Canada. Initially, Geller was invited by Rabbi Mendel Kaplan to speak at [email protected] Because Kaplan was a chaplain with the York Regional Police, the police's Hate Crimes Unit stated that Kaplan's invitation conflicted with "our long-held position of inclusivity". Kaplan consequently uninvited Geller, and she spoke at the Toronto Zionist Center

4) She is a supporter of the English Defence League (EDL) saying: "I share the EDL's goals ... We need to encourage rational, reasonable groups that oppose the Islamisation of the west."[25] In June 2013, Geller was scheduled to speak at an EDL rally,[6] but was barred from entering Britain by a Home Office ruling that describes her as having established "anti-Muslim hate groups".[9]

5) Hope not Hate, which led a campaign to ban her, applauded the decision as a proper limit to "unfettered free speech".[9]

6) Geller and Robert Spencer co-founded Stop Islamization of America.[10] Geller is a co-founder of Stop Islamization of Nations, an umbrella organization that includes Stop Islamization of America and Stop Islamisation of Europe.[49][50] Both SIOA and FDI are described as exhibiting anti-Muslim bigotry by the Anti-Defamation League.[51][22] The Southern Poverty Law Center classifies them as hate groups.[52] Geller dismissed the SPLC as an "uber left" organization.[53]


Even the ADL condemns her. Need more proof?
Taxi, we'd rather walk. Huddle a doorway with the rain dogs
The Rum pours strong and thin. Beat out the dustman with the Rain Dogs;
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
Posts: 4193
Joined: Fri May 02, 2014 8:05 pm
Reputation: 16
United States of America

Re: Sunday: Are we so anti-Christian we're turning pro-Islam

Post by OrangeDragon » Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:18 pm

The Add Jay wrote:
OrangeDragon wrote:As that URL wasn't to any potentially offensive article... but i don't care for that site being linked to this one via google, i put it in a "code" block so the system wouldn't actually turn the URL into a link, but left it in place.
dude wtf r u talking about bigorty? I cant do this over the computer. im just getting frustrated.
reference the thread regarding ebola and gays...
User avatar
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Posts: 894
Joined: Fri May 16, 2014 8:10 pm
Reputation: 4
Location: Nung river
Libya

Re: Sunday: Are we so anti-Christian we're turning pro-Islam

Post by The Add Jay » Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:21 pm

Those are all far left extermistS non for profits....southern poverty law center? HOW CAN YOU TAKE THEM SERIOUSLY? Dude the picture is what I was pointing out not her! All I was pointing out was an ISIS flag in NJ.
You're a nobody in the gutter with a Smartphone in your a hand.


Ordinem ad Imperium
User avatar
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Posts: 894
Joined: Fri May 16, 2014 8:10 pm
Reputation: 4
Location: Nung river
Libya

Re: Sunday: Are we so anti-Christian we're turning pro-Islam

Post by The Add Jay » Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:23 pm

OrangeDragon wrote:
The Add Jay wrote:
OrangeDragon wrote:As that URL wasn't to any potentially offensive article... but i don't care for that site being linked to this one via google, i put it in a "code" block so the system wouldn't actually turn the URL into a link, but left it in place.
dude wtf r u talking about bigorty? I cant do this over the computer. im just getting frustrated.
reference the thread regarding ebola and gays...

THATS FACT also his name is Gaëtan Dugas and he is known as patient zero. I also said that to ruffle some feathers for the emotionally unstable.
You're a nobody in the gutter with a Smartphone in your a hand.


Ordinem ad Imperium
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
Posts: 4193
Joined: Fri May 02, 2014 8:05 pm
Reputation: 16
United States of America

Re: Sunday: Are we so anti-Christian we're turning pro-Islam

Post by OrangeDragon » Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:26 pm

The Add Jay wrote:Those are all far left extermistS non for profits....southern poverty law center? HOW CAN YOU TAKE THEM SERIOUSLY? Dude the picture is what I was pointing out not her! All I was pointing out was an ISIS flag in NJ.
How do you for sure know it was really in NJ if she's known for making shit up?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 75 guests